PDA

View Full Version : Taken from the pack- rebel coping with miss st natty title

Raytoraid83
06-23-2013, 09:46 PM
Pretty funny stuff here. Go to the bottom and read the comment section. The rebels don't know what to do with themselves. http://www.omrebelnation.com/general/how-to-cope-and-deal-with-mississippi-state-fans-after-they-win-the-natty/

Pollodawg
06-23-2013, 10:24 PM
What's really, really funny is that they've absolutely convinced themselves that they won the SEC in basketball. That's hilarious. Carrying us in every other sport. Um......Dude. We went to a better bowl than you did, had a better SEC record, and a better final record. Your beloved basketball team just did something--what, four or five--of ours has already done. We've been to Omaha eight, count them eight times, since you went last. In what capacity is this carrying MSU sports?

This is what it is to honestly compere for NCs, not made up shit from pre-integration.

Political Hack
06-23-2013, 10:28 PM
I just want to know if we can make a crystal football after we win this. Technically it's closer to being a "national champion" than the crystal balls they've had made.

Vandownbytheriver
06-23-2013, 10:50 PM
There isn't a worse fan from any fan base than Jake Adams. I loathe that guy. He's a gigantic ass bitch. And I'm speaking from personal experience. And Jake you can't tell Wardlaw on me calling you a bitch this time.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-23-2013, 11:45 PM
Those comments prove they're a bunch of mouth breathing dummies. My favorite was mentioning the recruiting class. From now on, they are no longer the bears or rebels, they're the rosterbators.

Todd4State
06-24-2013, 12:32 AM
There isn't a worse fan from any fan base than Jake Adams. I loathe that guy. He's a gigantic ass bitch. And I'm speaking from personal experience. And Jake you can't tell Wardlaw on me calling you a bitch this time.

Did Wardlaw threaten to take away your "life time" subscription?

Political Hack
06-24-2013, 04:44 AM
Todd, I think he threatened everyone with that one.

hailmari
06-24-2013, 07:11 AM
I don't read UMiss message boards. Good habit of mine.

Vandownbytheriver
06-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Did Wardlaw threaten to take away your "life time" subscription?

I was actually doing some part time work for him. I tweeted something about Ole Miss and Jake called Wardlaw to complain. Wardlaw called me and promptly got his ass cussed out.

fishwater99
06-24-2013, 11:31 AM
I just want to know if we can make a crystal football after we win this. Technically it's closer to being a "national champion" than the crystal balls they've had made.

This is Hilarious..

Pollodawg
06-24-2013, 12:21 PM
They seriously have the most ignorant fans I have ever seen. Maybe, Auburn fans would give them a run for their money, but it's close. And I say Auburn because I've never met a Barner in real life that wasn't an asshole.

DawgInMemphis
06-24-2013, 12:36 PM
They seriously have the most ignorant fans I have ever seen. Maybe, Auburn fans would give them a run for their money, but it's close. And I say Auburn because I've never met a Barner in real life that wasn't an asshole.

EVERY fan base has these types of fans - ours included. Every fan base also has rational, intelligent, well balanced fans. I do my best to avoid the former and converse with the latter. Stupid people know no geographic boundaries.

FlabLoser
06-24-2013, 01:12 PM
When we win the College World Series, I am claiming a world championship. Because it isn't called the College National Series.

gravedigger
06-24-2013, 01:20 PM

Fixed it for you