PDA

View Full Version : Basketball recruiting '15

msstate7
02-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Obviously we want malik, but who else if anyone? I've heard about a juco sg who I can never remember his name. Is there anyone else?

Also, if we land malik, juco guy, or someone else, who are we expecting to leave to give us the spot required?

headcoach98
02-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Hoping we can land an impact shooter to take pressure off Sword and Thomas. Would also love for either a current player or a new player to step into the 5 spot moving Ware to the 4 spot. You would then see Ware put up jordan mickey type numbers with his improved mid-range jumper.

BeardoMSU
02-09-2015, 09:18 AM
Hoping we can land an impact shooter to take pressure off Sword and Thomas. Would also love for either a current player or a new player to step into the 5 spot moving Ware to the 4 spot. You would then see Ware put up jordan mickey type numbers with his improved mid-range jumper.

I'm not sure we want to see Ware chasing stretch 4's off screens.

Coach34
02-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Agreed. Ware is just an under-sized 5 with a good mid-range jumper. He's not quick enough to defend the 4

DudyDawg
02-09-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm not sure we want to see Ware chasing stretch 4's off screens.

Yup, he's not quick enough to hedge the amount of ball screens a stretch four sets, much less recover to his man on a pick and pop.