DownwardDawg
02-08-2015, 10:35 AM
nm

War Machine Dawg
02-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Can't. Wait.

Political Hack
02-08-2015, 04:16 PM
had no clue. thank the good lord for Bovine Scatology.

msstate7
02-08-2015, 10:02 PM
Can't believe they let him die. One of my favorite characters

DownwardDawg
02-08-2015, 10:40 PM
He was weak. I liked him a lot, but he didn't have the mean streak required to survive.

FlabLoser
02-09-2015, 09:36 AM
I like the hallucinations. Good to see those characters again.

I'm a little bit lost on something. How did they end up 100 miles from DC? I thought they were near Atlanta.

State82
02-09-2015, 10:10 AM
I'm a little bit lost on something. How did they end up 100 miles from DC? I thought they were near Atlanta.

Me too. I was thinking the hospital where Beth was killed was in the Atlanta area.

starkvegasdawg
02-09-2015, 10:27 AM
They took a road trip.

One thing for me is that the end of the mid season finale had Morgan finding the map in the church with the note to Rick on it. You have to think at some point they are going to give him more of a role than walking through the woods for 30 seconds twice a season. If he is going to join the rest of them at some point in the future he better hotwire a car and siphon some gas. He has some catching up to do.

Johnson85
02-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Me too. I was thinking the hospital where Beth was killed was in the Atlanta area.

Noah (the other orderly/slave from the hospital that helped Beth) lived outside Richmond and they took him to his home.

Johnson85
02-09-2015, 11:08 AM
Anybody know what's up with the half torsos?

Outside Noah's family's neighborhood, there were a bunch of lower bodies and limbs laying on the ground. Then in the truck Rick hit when they were trying to save Tyrese, a bunch of armless, legless torsos popped out.

So there is some psychopath out there cutting up zombies without killing them, and then collecting them? Surely something is going to come of that, right?

starkvegasdawg
02-09-2015, 02:10 PM
The people that did that will be the next group that Rick and Co. have to deal with. They are the same ones that ransacked Noah's neighborhood. Evidently, Rick's group is the only group of decent people left in the world. Everybody else is cannibals, psychotics, or gets off cutting people in half and throwing them in SUV's.

FlabLoser
02-09-2015, 04:15 PM
That episode had some background radio broadcasts that mentioned "innocents" had been attacked with machetes.

Or could be, they cut the limbs off of dead people so experiment with them after they turned. Or maybe there were live experimentees too.

Political Hack
02-09-2015, 04:23 PM
It's starting to get too twisted for me... I like the survivalist stuff but the mutilation and zombie stiff is blah to me. I didn't like that episode at all.

DownwardDawg
02-09-2015, 08:04 PM
They took a road trip.

One thing for me is that the end of the mid season finale had Morgan finding the map in the church with the note to Rick on it. You have to think at some point they are going to give him more of a role than walking through the woods for 30 seconds twice a season. If he is going to join the rest of them at some point in the future he better hotwire a car and siphon some gas. He has some catching up to do.

No doubt! Now Rick and the gang is in Richmond headed to DC and Morgan is still outside of Atlanta.

What do y'all think of the radio broadcasts in the room with Tyreese and on the car radio? Sounds like a gang of crazed criminals terrorizing the land!

Westdawg
02-09-2015, 08:16 PM
I hated the fact that every segment only lasted 4 minutes and then about 4-5 mins of commercials. Ridiculous just cut the dang show to 30 mins and let me enjoy the show.
Really had wished that the guy from ricks past from the first episode would catch up with the group. Think there is a serious storyline there.

tcdog70
02-09-2015, 08:17 PM
The crazed lunatics might the Wolves

Johnson85
02-09-2015, 10:10 PM
It's starting to get too twisted for me... I like the survivalist stuff but the mutilation and zombie stiff is blah to me. I didn't like that episode at all.

I didn't like the episode either but I understand what they were doing and what they were trying to do. I just wasn't that interested in the story arc they set up with tyrese. I don't have a problem with it as a change of pace but it was a pretty big let down to come back from the break and have that be the first episode.

jumbo
02-10-2015, 10:52 AM
I didn't like the episode either but I understand what they were doing and what they were trying to do. I just wasn't that interested in the story arc they set up with tyrese. I don't have a problem with it as a change of pace but it was a pretty big let down to come back from the break and have that be the first episode.

Well you knew Tyreese was going to get it once they introduced Noah as a recurring character

jumbo
02-10-2015, 10:54 AM
They took a road trip.

They'll meet up. The map was directions to DC when the main group split up. And towards the end of the episode Rick told Michonne they should go to DC.

Political Hack
02-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Well you knew Tyreese was going to get it once they introduced Noah as a recurring character

that's racist.***

I know you were joking

Political Hack
02-10-2015, 02:07 PM
The crazed lunatics might the Wolves

has to be. Avoiding them to get to DC will be the next hurdle. I have a feeling Morgan will show up and save them.

Johnson85
02-10-2015, 02:09 PM
that's racist.***

I know you were joking

Plus it's incorrect. The preacher is the token black person having trouble facing the horrors of the new world, so he is the one that ensured Tyrese would get popped. Noah ensures that Tyrese's sister will die.**

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Maybe we should start a pool...which main character(s) will get killed the second half of this season?

DownwardDawg
02-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Maybe we should start a pool...which main character(s) will get killed the second half of this season?

Not a bad idea. I call Glen!

msstate7
02-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Not a bad idea. I call Glen!

If glen dies, Maggie will probably commit suicide

TheRef
02-11-2015, 12:49 PM

If you've read the comics, you might now what happens.

SPOILER: http://z31.nl/~Thewalkingdead/The%20Walking%20Dead%20055%20Vol.%2010%20What%20We %20Become,%20August%2012,%202009/Walking%20Dead%20055%20(2008)%20(Archangel-DCP)/WD55-024.jpg

Political Hack
02-11-2015, 01:14 PM

SPOILER: http://z31.nl/~Thewalkingdead/The%20Walking%20Dead%20055%20Vol.%2010%20What%20We %20Become,%20August%2012,%202009/Walking%20Dead%20055%20(2008)%20(Archangel-DCP)/WD55-024.jpg

Rick's Rowdies ruin everything!***

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2015, 03:07 PM

They better go a different direction then. They're killing off the frigging eye candy if they do that. Beth was bad enough.

msstate7
02-11-2015, 04:10 PM

I haven't. Please don't ruin it in the thread. I won't read the link

FlabLoser
02-11-2015, 06:39 PM
I haven't. Please don't ruin it in the thread. I won't read the link

+1

I hope we can stay away from spoilers from the comics, I mean graphic novels.

Dawg61
02-11-2015, 07:40 PM

Show will significantly improve with these two gone.

War Machine Dawg
02-12-2015, 12:09 AM
The show doesn't follow the comic exactly. The creator is heavily involved with both and has said he wants the show to be somewhat different so there are surprises for the fans of the comics who are watching. They're loosely following the arc in terms of Rick, Carl, and locations but not necessarily who lives and dies. For example, Andrea is one of the longest lasting survivors in the comics. But they killed here relatively soon in the tv show. Another change: Herschel is the one who gets bitten, captured, and eaten by Gareth's cannibal group in the comics. In the show, we had the Bob-b-q.

Jack Lambert
02-12-2015, 02:47 PM
That HilleryintoClinton would hit it.

msstate7
02-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Total snoozer so far. Hopefully this 2nd show ends well.

msstate7
02-15-2015, 10:02 PM
Ok at least it ended better. Ready to see what's up with the new guy

State82
02-15-2015, 10:06 PM

Yes. Extremely bland right up until that last 30 seconds or so. Gonna be interesting.

TheRef
02-15-2015, 10:51 PM
If you have read the comics, you know what is happening. One word: Alexandria.

jumbo
02-18-2015, 11:10 AM

not a comic reader, but the new guy has to be trouble

also, we should stick to a single thread for TWD

msstate7
02-22-2015, 08:32 PM
Really hope this episode is better than the previous 2 this season. Show is losing steam it seems...

jumbo
02-23-2015, 10:46 AM
I thought last night was good, better than the first 2 for sure.

Dawg61
02-23-2015, 01:30 PM
This show is boring yet I still watch. Bunch of depressed sad mofos in this show. It's getting old.

Johnson85
02-23-2015, 02:22 PM
Really hope this episode is better than the previous 2 this season. Show is losing steam it seems...

I think it's too early to say that. It's definitely not losing steam compared to the season at the farm, even if it keeps this pace. Presumably it's following the same pace as earlier, a show or two that's fairly slow b/c it focuses on characters and developing the background for a future conflict, and then a show that's got some action.

I do hope they don't do any more episodes like Tyrese's; that was fine as a one-off but they can't do a show like that, then a show or two as a set-up, and then provide some action. I don't think viewers would stand for that at this point.

Bully13
02-23-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm syked for next week. sunday night left me hangin' . Rick is one paranoid dude, but I guess he has the right to be based on past experiences. someone help me out. the last time they went to a "camp", the shit hit the fan. what exactly was wrong with that camp? I remember them being jailed in a train car. how did that shit end? what was the problem with those leaders of that camp? and what the 17 is up with that hospital in the ATL with that head police bitch?

Political Hack
02-23-2015, 08:24 PM
I'm syked for next week. sunday night left me hangin' . Rick is one paranoid dude, but I guess he has the right to be based on past experiences. someone help me out. the last time they went to a "camp", the shit hit the fan. what exactly was wrong with that camp? I remember them being jailed in a train car. how did that shit end? what was the problem with those leaders of that camp? and what the 17 is up with that hospital in the ATL with that head police bitch?

train camp was a group that mutilated people like cattle and ate them I think. they escaped thanks to Carol.

the hospital is where Beth died during a "prisoner" exchange. they basically held people captive and made them "work off" their hospital bills after they came to "save" them. There was a power struggle in that group that had split them in two, but they weren't all crazy bad people like the other camp.

The governors city was ok too, but they had the group that went out and killed groups for resources. most people in the community didn't realize it. I suspect "Alexandria" may be something similar to that... good appearance initially but some really nasty stuff going on behind the scenes. I don't know that. Just speculation based on what I've seen so far.

Dawg61
02-26-2015, 04:48 AM
train camp was a group that mutilated people like cattle and ate them I think. they escaped thanks to Carol.

the hospital is where Beth died during a "prisoner" exchange. they basically held people captive and made them "work off" their hospital bills after they came to "save" them. There was a power struggle in that group that had split them in two, but they weren't all crazy bad people like the other camp.

The governors city was ok too, but they had the group that went out and killed groups for resources. most people in the community didn't realize it. I suspect "Alexandria" may be something similar to that... good appearance initially but some really nasty stuff going on behind the scenes. I don't know that. Just speculation based on what I've seen so far.

I'm guessing the "bad" people will end up being Rick and the group not the people in Alexandria.

jumbo
02-26-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm guessing the "bad" people will end up being Rick and the group not the people in Alexandria.

My theory is that whoever did all the damage in the town from episode 1 will be the bad group, not whoever is in Alexandria.

Johnson85
02-26-2015, 09:53 AM

Provided they stick with the overall theme of the show, you're probably right. It's going highlight the balance between staying human and staying effective/safe. Judging from the scout, I'm guessing that Rick's group will be tilted to the effective/safe side of the line, and the new group will be tilted toward the human side. Assuming the show is going to go on beyond this season without shifting it's focus entirely to the new group, I'm guessing the new group's outlook will prove to be Pollyanaish.

Political Hack
02-26-2015, 10:23 AM
Provided they stick with the overall theme of the show, you're probably right. It's going highlight the balance between staying human and staying effective/safe. Judging from the scout, I'm guessing that Rick's group will be tilted to the effective/safe side of the line, and the new group will be tilted toward the human side. Assuming the show is going to go on beyond this season without shifting it's focus entirely to the new group, I'm guessing the new group's outlook will prove to be Pollyanaish.

I could see that, and if done correctly, that would be a very compelling story line. I also think they may have a 3rd party trying to attack them outside the walls and the trust factor between the two groups could hinder their ability to effectively stay safe from the outside group. Could be a lot of angles at play in this season. With all the main characters dropping like flies you know they have to introduce some new people too.

FlabLoser
03-02-2015, 12:32 AM
I felt that gang got way too trusting being recorded and letting all of their thoughts and feelings flow. Maybe not a problem. Just seemed strange to unload in front of strangers you don't completely trust.

What the hell was the girl doing climbing the wall and taking a hike alone? Was she the one that took Rick's hidden gun?

The haircutter is married. Damn. Husband doesn't seem very welcoming.

Good episode. Loved the end. "If they don't work out, we'll take this place."

tcdog70
03-02-2015, 11:50 AM
I like how Carol is playing her interview and How she looking all clumsy when she stacked her gun--Jr League--Right. Why are fence braces on the outside? How long before Daryl takes a shower? Give up your Guns --Hell no. What about the 2nd amendment

TheRef
03-02-2015, 12:08 PM
I like how Carol is playing her interview and How she looking all clumsy when she stacked her gun--Jr League--Right. Why are fence braces on the outside? How long before Daryl takes a shower? Give up your Guns --Hell no. What about the 2nd amendment

Well...during Talking Dead they said that they actually had to build everything to code since they are filming in an actual residential area. So they had to build the braces on the outside to keep it to code and keep it safe around the kids in the neighborhood. Strange, but that's the reason.

Tbonewannabe
03-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Braces on outside would be if walkers came up to the gates. It wouldn't be effective against people trying to break in.

starkvegasdawg
03-02-2015, 12:45 PM
I think the two people the mayor said she kicked out of the community will end up being the ones to attack the compound. I figured it was one of them that took the gun. I loved how Darrell did his interview still holding the possum he shot.

jumbo
03-02-2015, 01:37 PM
After last night's episode, I trust Deana. I think she has good intentions and does want the group to be part of the community. The conflict is going to come from the other members not wanting to accept the group, like we saw last night and I still think there is going to be another group that is the main "evil". They put too much into the walkers cut in half and the W's carved in their heads for that to not mean something. We aren't talking about True Detective here.

Anyone watch Talking Dead? What was the "easter egg we may have missed"

FlabLoser
03-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Maybe the deal at Alexandria is that weaker people get exiled. Those 2 dudes on the patrol with Rick are in the habit of acting badass so they don't get cut. Maybe it's a dichotomy where you have to be civil inside but badass enough to defend the community from the outside and politely maintain control inside.

And maybe it's like Saban's football roster with a limited population where they always look for better people and cut the weaker ones.

BSME04
03-02-2015, 03:44 PM
I think the "easter egg" had to do with Rick's new badge. It had something like"We shall rise again" inscribed on it in Latin.

TheRef
03-02-2015, 05:29 PM
I think the "easter egg" had to do with Rick's new badge. It had something like"We shall rise again" inscribed on it in Latin.

I thought the easter egg was the walker who had his skin torn off was the same actor who killed Merle.

BSME04
03-03-2015, 10:50 AM
You may be right, but I think the Gov said something about rising again to Andrea/Michonne (sp). I thought it was making a link between Woodberry and Alexandrea.

War Machine Dawg
03-05-2015, 02:54 AM
The second half of the season has definitely been slow so far. I still don't know what Alexandria's angle is. Rick is definitely losing his humanity and on the verge of going over to the dark side. He's just one incredibly paranoid dude right now. It would be ironic if he is the one to ruin a perfectly good living situation because he can't accept that there are people left who aren't trying to play them.

Sucks that the stylist is married. I was definitely feeling the sparks between her and Rick. Methinks a showdown with the husband is in the not too distant future.

DownwardDawg
03-05-2015, 11:05 PM
I'm still loving the show. Daryl is a beast!!!

Political Hack
03-06-2015, 09:43 AM
I'm still loving the show. Daryl is a beast!!!

I think it's hilarious he won't take a shower.

msstate7
03-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Carol threatening the little boy... Geez

jumbo
03-09-2015, 09:33 AM

yeah, that actually scared me a little bit

starkvegasdawg
03-09-2015, 09:40 AM
yeah, that actually scared me a little bit

But she offered cookies so it's ok.

Yeah, Rick and Carol are starting to become borderline psychotics. They've just been in the field for too long. Anybody else think Rick was about to cap the hairdresser's husband right there in the middle of the street? I don't think hubby survives the rest of this season. Maybe his wife will be the new blonde eye candy for the show now that Beth is no longer with us.

I just hope they don't turn Daryl fruity.

Political Hack
03-09-2015, 10:12 AM
gay Daryl would be freaking hilarious to me. I'm now pulling for this to happen just to see the reactions.

The group is about to split. Michonne and Carl aren't going to be happy with Rick and Carol. Daryl is starting to come around. I could see the red headed guy and his ole lady coming to odds over it. Etc... will be interesting once the group finds out to see how it's controlled from there.

They may just find out that they stole the guns and kick them out. It looked like the group was outside the walls again in the next episode previews.

TheRef
03-09-2015, 12:05 PM
gay Daryl would be freaking hilarious to me. I'm now pulling for this to happen just to see the reactions.

The group is about to split. Michonne and Carl aren't going to be happy with Rick and Carol. Daryl is starting to come around. I could see the red headed guy and his ole lady coming to odds over it. Etc... will be interesting once the group finds out to see how it's controlled from there.

They may just find out that they stole the guns and kick them out. It looked like the group was outside the walls again in the next episode previews.

For those of you who have read the comics, you know what the W on the forehead of zombies means. Just look up Wolves if you want to find out.

starkvegasdawg
03-09-2015, 12:10 PM
For those of you who have read the comics, you know what the W on the forehead of zombies means. Just look up Wolves if you want to find out.

I'm thinking that group attacking might be the one thing that keeps the group from splitting as Hack mentioned as a possibility. They may go right up to the brink of splitting when they attack and it forces them to come back as one to fight them off in the season finale. Can't believe the show only has three shows left this season. Between the mid season break and only a handful of episodes it seems like I spend all my time waiting for the show to come back on.

tcdog70
03-09-2015, 02:32 PM

at least she didn't tell him to look at the flowers!

Dawg61
03-10-2015, 06:05 AM
But she offered cookies so it's ok.

Yeah, Rick and Carol are starting to become borderline psychotics. They've just been in the field for too long. Anybody else think Rick was about to cap the hairdresser's husband right there in the middle of the street? I don't think hubby survives the rest of this season. Maybe his wife will be the new blonde eye candy for the show now that Beth is no longer with us.

I just hope they don't turn Daryl fruity.

I can see Rick "just take it" with the blonde wife of the doctor. Meaning he's going to attempt to take her for himself for his daughter and son to have a new mom. He's in ultimate survival mode for his two kids. Rick has come full circle and is now where Shane was.

Political Hack
03-10-2015, 09:00 AM
I can see Rick "just take it" with the blonde wife of the doctor. Meaning he's going to attempt to take her for himself for his daughter and son to have a new mom. He's in ultimate survival mode for his two kids. Rick has come full circle and is now where Shane was.

or, they could actually work everything out and decide to stay only to find out that she and Rick messed around resulting in the group being forced to leave.

starkvegasdawg
03-10-2015, 09:42 AM
or, they could actually work everything out and decide to stay only to find out that she and Rick messed around resulting in the group being forced to leave.

I think Alexandria will see a Woodbury type fate in the season finale or season premiere this fall. My biggest question is what main cast characters get killed off in the season finale. I'll go out on a limb and say Noah gets offed and at least one of the main characters. I think Rick, Daryl, Maggie, Rosita, and Abraham are safe and will be offing walkers next season. Glen and Michonne I give better than average odds of making it. The ones I think the purge will come from will be the group of Carl, Carol, Sasha, and the fake scientist guy...forgot his name.

Johnson85
03-10-2015, 10:03 AM
I think Alexandria will see a Woodbury type fate in the season finale or season premiere this fall. My biggest question is what main cast characters get killed off in the season finale. I'll go out on a limb and say Noah gets offed and at least one of the main characters. I think Rick, Daryl, Maggie, Rosita, and Abraham are safe and will be offing walkers next season. Glen and Michonne I give better than average odds of making it. The ones I think the purge will come from will be the group of Carl, Carol, Sasha, and the fake scientist guy...forgot his name.

Barring a contract dispute, I think Rick, Daryl, Araham, Michonne, and Carl are safe. I think there is a good chance Carol or Sasha could die. Carol is sort of a mix of Rick and Sasha as far as what she is going through, so I think either her or Sasha could be gone. Glenn or Maggie could go to give a story about how the other deals with it. Judith could go for the same reason. Noah and Rosita are basically red shirts still, but they are short on eye candy so rosita should be safe.

tcdog70
03-12-2015, 11:10 AM
I wonder if the Alexander folks know they are virus carriers? they must have not had anyone die.

Political Hack
03-12-2015, 12:51 PM
they've softened Michonne. She's not as valuable of a character any more. Ripe for offing. Also, I think Glenn is fading in relevancy.

starkvegasdawg
03-12-2015, 01:15 PM
they've softened Michonne. She's not as valuable of a character any more. Ripe for offing. Also, I think Glenn is fading in relevancy.

Just not Maggie. They need to keep that eye candy.

Political Hack
03-12-2015, 02:50 PM
Just not Maggie. They need to keep that eye candy.

I don't think they can kill Maggie unless the other lady ends up with the group permanently. I still don't think they kill her though.

DownwardDawg
03-15-2015, 09:40 PM
Great episode tonight!!! What a dick move by the "reverend". He must die now. This Alexandria place is falling apart much quicker than the prison. These people are weak, and the strength of Ricks group is too much for them.

DownwardDawg
03-15-2015, 09:42 PM
Oh, and daryl will be ghey and Maggie is gonna die. Her character is nothing now.

State82
03-15-2015, 10:22 PM
I missed just a little toward the end. What was the serious conversation between Rick and Carol just before tonight's episode ended?

TheRef
03-15-2015, 10:41 PM
I missed just a little toward the end. What was the serious conversation between Rick and Carol just before tonight's episode ended?

Basically.....Rick's gonna have to kill someone.....and Carol knows all about this.

starkvegasdawg
03-16-2015, 11:01 AM
I think Carol wants her to kill the hair dresser's kid along with her husband too because of what he knows. As sadistic as they have made Carol's character here lately I am starting to wonder if maybe she doesn't survive the season. I agree on Maggie. Her character is nothing now and the only reason they keep her is for the eye candy factor. I'm just waiting to see how and when they bring Morgan back into the show. They have to be going to use him somehow. Why else would he have gotten 30 seconds of air time in a couple of shows? Anybody else think they are about to turn Eugene into a certified bad ass? Was nice to see Abraham back to his old self again. I think he and Rick are going to do some major house cleaning in the season finale.

BulldogBear
03-16-2015, 01:40 PM
I know a little about the comics but not a whole lot. I know with Jessie's husband, they are following the script so to speak. Still, it irritates me a little how Hollywood always seems to want to portray the love interest's husband, wife or significant other with some kind of unacceptable flaw so that it's "okay" for the protagonist to "rescue" them. Honestly, Rick is a POS if he sleeps with her. So, the husband has to be a bad guy so the fanbase will ignore the adultery and let it be "okay" instead of seeing Rick for what he has become if he murders her husband and takes her.

BulldogBear
03-16-2015, 01:44 PM
What I'm interested to find out is how Deanna will soak all this in and react. Will she take the bait form the "angel of light," who ironically is actually Gabriel? He doesn't mention the unspeakable betrayal he committed. Or since Deanna is supposed to be good at reading people, will she figure out that Gabriel just "doesn't get it" when it comes to what has to happen out there?

tcdog70
03-16-2015, 02:25 PM
i think Carol likes the Kid. I also believe Sasha is going to play a huge part with Her rifle in the tower

mparkerfd20
03-16-2015, 03:20 PM
i think Carol likes the Kid. I also believe Sasha is going to play a huge part with Her rifle in the tower

If you watched the "On the next Walking Dead" preview this is very clear.

FlabLoser
03-16-2015, 09:53 PM
Great episode except one thing....when you are in a revolving door, need to break the glass, AND YOU'VE GOT A GUN IN YOUR HANDS, what should you do?

Tell me they were out of bullets because I missed that if that's the case.

BulldogBear
03-16-2015, 10:08 PM
Great episode except one thing....when you are in a revolving door, need to break the glass, AND YOU'VE GOT A GUN IN YOUR HANDS, what should you do?

Tell me they were out of bullets because I missed that if that's the case.

Glen and Noah were indeed out of ammo

HoopsCoach21
03-18-2015, 01:22 PM
i think Carol likes the Kid.

I think she does too and doesn't want to get too close. If you think about her losing her kid, then the crazy girl and her sister, and then Beth (not really a kid but another young person she was close to). I'm guessing she doesn't want to get close to another young person so she can spare herself some pain if she loses them too.

starkvegasdawg
03-18-2015, 02:29 PM
I think she does too and doesn't want to get too close. If you think about her losing her kid, then the crazy girl and her sister, and then Beth (not really a kid but another young person she was close to). I'm guessing she doesn't want to get close to another young person so she can spare herself some pain if she loses them too.

May be right. About the only thing I am pretty much positive of now is I think this season finale is going to see a lot of people assume room temperature and I still think multiple regular cast members will be among that group.

War Machine Dawg
03-18-2015, 03:04 PM
Finally got caught up after slacking a couple of weeks. I thought Rick might cap the husband. He's definitely been outside too long and needs to re-acclimate. The group is stronger than the others, which is ironically the source of the problem with Alexandria. It sucks that it's all going to blow up.

Carol is definitely hard as steel now. Threatening the kid was way overboard. Basically, she's an overprotective grizzly bear when it comes to the group. I think she wants Rick to kill the husband based on what she went through.

I'm a little surprised they killed Noah so quickly after killing Beth. Figured he'd be around a little longer. But he was probably the most dispensable character from the group, so my feelings aren't hurt.

All of you rooting for Carl to die can just stop. He's every bit as much a central character as Rick. And he's not the whiny little bitch he was in season 2 either. The comics focus on him and Michonne as much as Rick, so those 3 are safe.

I definitely see a couple more big time deaths coming before the season is over. I think Sasha is on borrowed time for sure. And I figure at least one of Tara, Rosita, and Abraham bite the dust. Wouldn't be surprised to see Glenn and/or Maggie go, too.

The Preacher needs to be gutted by Rick or Maggie. He just doesn't get it. I might throw a party when he finally goes. I'm just hoping Dianna can see that he's a nut job who doesn't understand what it's really like.

I'm also rooting for Rick and the blonde to hook up. The show could use some more eye candy, especially if Sasha and 1-2 other females go soon. Fairly certain they're going to have Rick kill hubby, so that might complicate the situation, even if he really is beating her and the kid. Everything is about survival for Carl & Judith with Rick right now. I just hope he stops being a paranoid bastard soon. He really is psychotic right now.

BulldogBear
03-18-2015, 04:27 PM
I agree with WMD that the only characters that are safe are Rick, Carl, and Michonne. Likely, the only way one of them dies is if the actor wants off the show and will not be convinced otherwise.

Let me remind y'all of something knawing at the back of my mind as we approach the end of the season. Even I had kind of forgetten this.

Aaron WAS ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE GROUP FROM A DISTANCE with some tech assistance. All these plans Rick and crew are making may be well known by Deanna and her people. How is this going to end?

DownwardDawg
03-18-2015, 06:35 PM
I agree with WMD that the only characters that are safe are Rick, Carl, and Michonne. Likely, the only way one of them dies is if the actor wants off the show and will not be convinced otherwise.

Let me remind y'all of something knawing at the back of my mind as we approach the end of the season. Even I had kind of forgetten this.

Aaron WAS ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE GROUP FROM A DISTANCE with some tech assistance. All these plans Rick and crew are making may be well known by Deanna and her people. How is this going to end?

Good point. I had forgotten.

jumbo
03-19-2015, 09:02 AM

We know he did that while he was following them, but do we know that it's happening inside the walls?

BulldogBear
03-22-2015, 09:11 PM
Hail yeah! Way to take charge Michonne. Rick can try to convince himself he means well but he's been thinking with his dong for several episodes now.

He and Deanna are both wrong. She can't just look the other way and if Rick wants to be constable then lock Pete in a basement somewhere, figure out some way to have some sort of process and then lock him up a couple of years or some suitable time. You'be got be hard when dealing with the outside world but you Don't digress to murdering a man to take his wife. It's monstrous. So was Pete but punish him Don't murder him when you're real motivation (as revealed by Rick's own mouth) is p___y.

Political Hack
03-22-2015, 09:14 PM
doesn't matter now. Rick's gone apechit.

Sets up great for the season finale. I hope we at least know where everyone stands by the end of the season.

BulldogBear
03-22-2015, 09:15 PM
doesn't matter now. Rick's gone apechit.

Sets up great for the season finale. I hope we at least know where everyone stands by the end of the season.
I get the impression that Deanna's gonna exile him setting up a heck of a season six!

FlabLoser
03-22-2015, 10:52 PM
I guess they put a W in Rick's head and kick his ass out.

starkvegasdawg
03-23-2015, 07:01 AM
I would love for him to be exiled and team up with Morgan to take the place over. Carol would be their mole on the inside feeding them information and slipping them supplies along with Deanna's boy. She forces him to be the mule. Or while he is exiled the wolves attack and he is outside the gate and survives and is able to come in and help save the part of his crew that is still alive.

Tbonewannabe
03-23-2015, 12:03 PM
I would love for him to be exiled and team up with Morgan to take the place over. Carol would be their mole on the inside feeding them information and slipping them supplies along with Deanna's boy. She forces him to be the mule. Or while he is exiled the wolves attack and he is outside the gate and survives and is able to come in and help save the part of his crew that is still alive.

This is what I was thinking. Rick gets kicked out but the wolves attack and he comes in and saves some folks. Loses a few and gains a few. I think Sasha is gone. I think she went to the end like Michonne but went on over. She needs to go somewhere like Morgan did and just kill zombies.

I am wondering if Glenn or Maggie survives. Maggie is just not interesting now and Glenn is being too optimistic like Bob. I think Nicholas kills Glenn since he had Rick's hidden gun.

starkvegasdawg
03-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Morgan!!!!

BulldogBear
03-29-2015, 10:39 PM
Morgan!!!!Jedi Morgan!

mparkerfd20
03-30-2015, 09:03 AM
I wasn't all that impressed.

Political Hack
03-30-2015, 02:41 PM
I thought it was a great season finale. Sets up great for a war next season between Alexandria and the Wolves. You have Sasha and the preacher man finally getting their heads straight, Rick winning over the group, a shocked Morgan that just watched Rick execute a man in front of the man's wife, Cray Cray Carol, and we now know who the Wolves are. It's set up to be a great season with Rick being the enforcer and Deanna now having the conviction to rule with an iron fist.

Intramural All-American
03-30-2015, 05:55 PM
My question, are there just 2 Wolves, or is this a big group?

Tbonewannabe
03-30-2015, 06:09 PM
My question, are there just 2 Wolves, or is this a big group?

I was wondering the same thing. Those 2 guys are batshit crazy though.

BulldogBear
03-30-2015, 09:14 PM
Almost makes you wonder how those two could pull all of this off by themselves. I was not impressed by their encounter with Morgan. Even before went Samuel L. Jackson (Master Windu) on them, I was just not concerned about them.

War Machine Dawg
03-31-2015, 12:12 AM
I ****ing LOVED the season finale. Rick finally unlocks Boss Mode after putting it away for awhile. I'll admit, killing Pete was pretty monstrous, but you knew it was coming. And with Pete killing Deanna's husband, at least you can pretend it was done for the right reasons. Even if we the audience know part of him did it so he can hook up with Jessie.

The Nicholas-Glenn encounter was solid. Looks like maybe they've worked out their differences, even though it took Glenn getting shot. Also nice to see Maggie stepping up to do something besides provide eye candy for the first time in forever.

I really liked how they slow played Morgan's story over the course of the season. You know those Wolves clowns weren't going to kill him. It would've been a waste of a character that they've spent too much time hinting he'd eventually catch up with Rick. But like everyone else, I'm wondering when he trained at the Jedi Temple. He's a complete badass with that quarterstaff. They had me fooled thinking he was the guy in the red poncho that Darryl and Aaron were chasing. Then to have Morgan show up just in time to see Rick execute Pete.....Holy. Shit. Especially after we saw the note on his map that "the world will need Rick Grimes." Gotta think that's going to taint his view of Rick and all the time he spent tracking him down, especially with Rick looking all crazy after his fight with the Walker.

There have to be more than 2 Wolves. No way the two clowns we saw could set up that trap, carve the W into all the Walkers we've seen over the course of the season, etc. I'm pretty stoked for the eventual showdown between them and Rick's group at Alexandria. I'm mostly surprised no one died in the finale. I figured we'd lose at least one major character.

It's going to be a long damn 7 month wait for season 6 to start in October.

starkvegasdawg
03-31-2015, 07:10 AM
Morgan must have raided a Shao Lin monestary or something and studied up on all that to become someone who respects all life but is trained to take it from you in the blink of an eye. The next season needs to open up with Rick banging Jesse over the kitchen counter still covered in walked blood.

I do think there are more than two wolves. Those two were probably the ones exiled from the group and they started their own group. I don't think those two could enter a community like where Noah's family lived and take all of them out. I just wonder if they will stretch that out all season and have the final showdown be next year's season finale or end it sooner. Guess it could make a mid season finale.

I was surprised that Beth was the only main character to get killed this season. Makes me think they may make up for that next season. Or it could be that they caught so much backlash from killing her off they are taking a break from offing main characters. If they are staying in Alexandria next season they now have a huge stock of minor characters they can kill off at their leisure.

Dawg61
03-31-2015, 01:15 PM
Sorry but Maggie ain't doing much for me in the eye candy area. Especially when she starts talking. Bloody Brits sound like wankas when they fake an American Southern accent. We need some upgrades. Beth was hotter than Maggie. They killed the wrong sister.

starkvegasdawg
03-31-2015, 01:42 PM
Sorry but Maggie ain't doing much for me in the eye candy area. Especially when she starts talking. Bloody Brits sound like wankas when they fake an American Southern accent. We need some upgrades. Beth was hotter than Maggie. They killed the wrong sister.

Can't argue with that. That may be why Daryl is always acting so mad. He came within about two more swings of moonshine from being able to tap that when she got kidnapped.

Jack Lambert
03-31-2015, 03:36 PM

They had guns and Morgan only had a stick and he whipped their arshes. I think there are a group of them considering the wide spread the Zombies with the W are spread out.

Jack Lambert
03-31-2015, 03:39 PM

Come on you know you would hit it.

Dawg61
04-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Come on you know you would hit it.

First night on the farm

Tbonewannabe
04-02-2015, 08:55 PM
They had guns and Morgan only had a stick and he whipped their arshes. I think there are a group of them considering the wide spread the Zombies with the W are spread out.

The guns didn't have ammo though. It was just used for intimidation until the other guy could creep up behind him and club him.

Johnson85
04-08-2015, 08:08 AM
Hail yeah! Way to take charge Michonne. Rick can try to convince himself he means well but he's been thinking with his dong for several episodes now.

He and Deanna are both wrong. She can't just look the other way and if Rick wants to be constable then lock Pete in a basement somewhere, figure out some way to have some sort of process and then lock him up a couple of years or some suitable time. You'be got be hard when dealing with the outside world but you Don't digress to murdering a man to take his wife. It's monstrous. So was Pete but punish him Don't murder him when you're real motivation (as revealed by Rick's own mouth) is p___y.

Set up a prison in a subsistence society? I know somebody who's not going to be invited to be in my group after the zombie apocalypse.

Also, with something like 99% of the population killed off and made into zombies, I can forgive Rick if Judeo/Christian ethics don't seem very compelling to him and he just wants some ass. I'm thinking the zombie apocalypse might shake a lot of people's faith.

Johnson85
04-08-2015, 08:12 AM
I just wonder if they will stretch that out all season and have the final showdown be next year's season finale or end it sooner. Guess it could make a mid season finale.

They need to find a middle ground. They didn't get nearly enough out of the Terminus story line to me. But they also can't spend an entire season foreshadowing a conflict that only happens in the last few episodes. Ideally, they'd bring the wolves story line to a close over the first half season while also setting up the major conflict for the second half of the season. That may burn through material too quickly though.

Johnson85
04-08-2015, 08:12 AM
It's going to be a long damn 7 month wait for season 6 to start in October.

But not quite as long until Fear the Walking Dead, which comes out this summer, right?

Political Hack
04-08-2015, 09:33 AM
But not quite as long until Fear the Walking Dead, which comes out this summer, right?

there's a spin off coming?

Johnson85
04-08-2015, 12:07 PM
there's a spin off coming?

Sometime this summer. They've already committed to season one airing this summer and season two airing next summer. It's going to start in Los Angelos in the time where the epidemic was taking off, so sort of a prequel spin off although obviously it won't take long to catch up to where the Walking Dead started. They've also announced at least one actor from the Walking Dead that will be making an appearance. Can't remember who.

Tbonewannabe
04-09-2015, 11:20 AM
It will be interesting to see what character since Fear the Walking Dead is going to be set in Los Angeles. Bob maybe?

Political Hack
04-09-2015, 02:10 PM
It will be interesting to see what character since Fear the Walking Dead is going to be set in Los Angeles. Bob maybe?

I can think of a grandpa with a west coast pony tail that would be a big hit. Not sure how they'd play that out though.

BulldogBear
04-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Abraham?

Though, could be someone who's dead now since this is a prequel

...you know how these things go. They make a big deal out of it and then it's a minor character that we hardly knew before. They could do a lot with it actually.

Johnson85
04-09-2015, 03:19 PM

Looks like I may have it backwards. The rumor is it's going to be a character from Fear the Walking Dead appearing in Season six of the Walking Dead for a six episode story arc.

Political Hack
04-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Looks like I may have it backwards. The rumor is it's going to be a character from Fear the Walking Dead appearing in Season six of the Walking Dead for a six episode story arc.

I have lost all faith in humanity due to your error.