PDA

View Full Version : Go ahead and make fun......

War Machine Dawg
02-06-2015, 10:09 PM
But I wish our athletic department would add gymnastics. Those girls are "talented."

Now, one week to baseball. Praise Bully!

sleepy dawg
02-07-2015, 12:57 AM
I second that. I don't understand why we don't already.

solodawg
02-07-2015, 05:16 AM
But I wish our athletic department would add gymnastics. Those girls are "talented."

Now, one week to baseball. Praise Bully!

Ok WMD, tell me you didn't watch that special on SECN of the Georgia and Bama coaches competing in gymnastics. I caught the last 10 min of it and it was pretty interesting story.

gravedigger
02-07-2015, 10:00 AM
Womens sports arr great to watch. I hate i spent the better part of my life ignoring them.

War Machine Dawg
02-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Ok WMD, tell me you didn't watch that special on SECN of the Georgia and Bama coaches competing in gymnastics. I caught the last 10 min of it and it was pretty interesting story.

No, didn't see it. I just catch some of the live competitions on the SECN from time to time. While I don't consider gymnastics a "sport" because of the element of judges and subjective scoring, I appreciate the amount of athleticism required to perform. I imagine I'll be watching more of it, since my sister and I live together and she's a big gymnastics fan.

Dawg61
02-07-2015, 11:29 AM
Rather have beach volleyball and a national powerhouse dance team than gymnastics.