PDA

View Full Version : Bucky considers demanding that OM commits can't visit other schools

M.Fillmore
02-05-2015, 11:46 PM
I guess he thinks they are really hot stuff. I hope he makes this move. The Bears will have to spend more to get less.

SDDawg
02-06-2015, 12:31 AM
He's a jackass, and not a smart one at that. #theNUTwork

yjnkdawg
02-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Then if unless they just have a recruit wrapped up, more decommits could be forthcoming. Sounds like he is gun shy now (well I guess he should be with MGK there). Some potential recruits aren't going to like that either. Would be a stupid move, I think. So I hope he goes forward with it.

I seen it dawg
02-06-2015, 06:49 AM
Please do this. You ain't at briarcrest anymore dumbass

DCdawg
02-06-2015, 07:59 AM
I hope he does it. Sounds like a great way to make sure all the prospects he wants stay uncommitted so they can keep coming for the party. Then later on in the process he still gets spurned.

Coach34
02-06-2015, 08:04 AM
This is his initial reaction after coming to the realization that the word is out and top recruits were just going there to get some money and have a good time. I'm sure some of their "hostesses" feel a little used also.

Thick
02-06-2015, 08:07 AM
Telling players and their parents that they cannot research other options to find the best fit for them. Please let this happen.

Dawgface
02-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Good luck with that.

drummerdawg
02-06-2015, 08:44 AM
I guess he thinks they are really hot stuff. I hope he makes this move. The Bears will have to spend more to get less.

Where are you seeing this?

I seen it dawg
02-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Telling players and their parents that they cannot research other options to find the best fit for them. Please let this happen.

Another action in the line of really caring about the student athletes and what's best for them. What a piece of shit he is. A joke.

M.Fillmore
02-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Where are you seeing this?

I rarely go the Bear boards unless I've had a bad day and I'm in need of some laughs. It was on a bear board yesterday. Bucky gave some PR chat for the lemmings and made this grand pronouncement. BTW, most the lemmings thought it was a wonderful idea.

Saltydog
02-06-2015, 09:15 AM
nt

smootness
02-06-2015, 09:38 AM

This would backfire completely on him. Though OM fans have made fun of Mullen for years for this, it's not what he does. He tells a kid that if they're going to take other visits, we can't consider them truly committed and have to look at our other options; we don't refuse to let them visit somewhere else.

With his style, which is to push early for a commitment (perhaps before the guy is really ready to completely commit), all it's going to do is anger guys and cause them to decommit earlier. Bad idea, but hopefully he does it.

CadaverDawg
02-06-2015, 10:51 AM
This would backfire completely on him. Though OM fans have made fun of Mullen for years for this, it's not what he does. He tells a kid that if they're going to take other visits, we can't consider them truly committed and have to look at our other options; we don't refuse to let them visit somewhere else.

With his style, which is to push early for a commitment (perhaps before the guy is really ready to completely commit), all it's going to do is anger guys and cause them to decommit earlier. Bad idea, but hopefully he does it.

Not to mention, what's he going to do if they decommit? Tell them they can't re-commit later? We're talking about a guy that called Leo about 25 times in a 2 hour period after Leo decommitted from them, bc he still wanted him in the class. Freeze can say whatever he wants, but Freeze is the reason that idea won't work. He is too much of a star gazer to keep his word.

AlSwearengen
02-06-2015, 11:13 AM
The problem Bucky has is with his recruiting style. He will worry the absolute shit out of someone for a commitment. If I tell you no or not at this time or let me think for a little while and you keep hounding me, I will tell you what you want to hear and then when the shit or get off the pot time comes, I won't feel bad at all for not doing what I told you.

That is what you get for pressuring people.