PDA

View Full Version : Question For Tusk

It_Could_Happen
02-05-2015, 03:41 PM
I was kind of halfway paying attention to Finebaum in the gym yesterday, and they were talking about a kid Saban took that had been kicked off at Georgia or something along those lines. Do you have any details? Anyone can respond I just figured tusk would know.

defiantdog
02-05-2015, 04:15 PM
I was kind of halfway paying attention to Finebaum in the gym yesterday, and they were talking about a kid Saban took that had been kicked off at Georgia or something along those lines. Do you have any details? Anyone can respond I just figured tusk would know.

Jonathan Taylor..... we were after him as well. He was actually arrested for assault while he was at UGA.

TUSK
02-05-2015, 07:29 PM

Defiant has it right... Jonathon Taylor got booted from UGA for a "domestic issue"... he was really good his FR year at Georgia and should provide depth at Bammer and possibly be on the 2 deep depth chart.

I will say this, that MFer better keep his nose clean and kick some major ass to justify the risk... Dude has freaking (unresolved) FELONY charges against him for smackin and chokin his ho....

I don't like it (based on my limited knowledge)...

starkvegasdawg
02-05-2015, 07:34 PM
How were the bears not all over this kid? Sounds like a match made in heppin heaven.

Treemydawg
02-05-2015, 07:38 PM
How were the bears not all over this kid? Sounds like a match made in heppin heaven.

The landsharkbearrebels blew their load on CeCe . No $$$ left for the heppin.

Barking 13
02-05-2015, 08:38 PM
y'all owe me a sweet tea and a keyboard