FlabLoser
02-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Daddy holding up the paperwork.

http://ow.ly/Iyyd1

defiantdog
02-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Daddy holding up the paperwork.

http://ow.ly/Iyyd1

Interesting..... It seems that CeCe's dad is the recruit and not CeCe.

maroonmania
02-05-2015, 12:38 PM
It does seem that every year there is one recruit that OM is after that the player wants to go somewhere else but a parent refuses to sign and wants the kid at OM. I wonder why??

fishwater99
02-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Yep, The Network is still working on Pops...

Coach34
02-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Try this again- #TheNetwork is working hard

Coach34
02-05-2015, 01:55 PM
Bump

HancockCountyDog
02-05-2015, 01:59 PM

Dont sleep on THE Original Network:

JC Shurburtt ‏@jcshurburtt 1m1 minute ago
CeCe Jefferson still likely ends up with the #Gators but don't count #Auburn out of this. @RyanBartow @Keith247Sports

coastdoglover
02-05-2015, 02:02 PM
We all know that the Bears have paid committing bonuses in the past and I am sure there was either more paid in this case or a big promise. meanwhile, the SEC commissioner sits on his hands and could care less. This would unusual if it had happened only once with the Bears but it is almost every year. No telling what will come out of this but I almost wish a non SEC school was involved along with Florida so somebody could turn the Bears in and might get someone to investigate how they recruit. It has become so blatant that even a na?ve fan can see what is happening.

Coach34
02-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Agreed

Aubarn is 1A and Ole Missus 1B

MadDawg
02-05-2015, 02:06 PM

posted on bookface from the twitters....

yjnkdawg
02-05-2015, 02:27 PM
We all know that the Bears have paid committing bonuses in the past and I am sure there was either more paid in this case or a big promise. meanwhile, the SEC commissioner sits on his hands and could care less. This would unusual if it had happened only once with the Bears but it is almost every year. No telling what will come out of this but I almost wish a non SEC school was involved along with Florida so somebody could turn the Bears in and might get someone to investigate how they recruit. It has become so blatant that even a na?ve fan can see what is happening.

If OM keeps on getting in a bidding war on recruits with the Big Players like a Bama, Auburn, TN, FL, GA, etc, then that could very well happen.

codeDawg
02-05-2015, 02:34 PM
At some point, someone who actually knows something is going to get a little too comfortable and slip up.

NCDawg
02-05-2015, 02:42 PM
At some point, someone who actually knows something is going to get a little too comfortable and slip up.

I don't know. Ole Miss is pretty shrewd. Since they didn't get caught after the C J Johnson episode, they probably think they can get away with just about anything.

maroonmania
02-05-2015, 02:45 PM
they probably think they can get away with just about anything.

Because they can. And other SEC schools as well.

mic
02-05-2015, 02:47 PM
CeCe and momma will win out...

fishwater99
02-05-2015, 02:50 PM

You would think, but the SEC will not turn anyone in. Too much E$PN...

Just look at Cam and Auburn, it is going to have to be a non-SEC school.

yjnkdawg
02-05-2015, 02:51 PM
I don't know. Ole Miss is pretty shrewd. Since they didn't get caught after the C J Johnson episode, they probably think they can get away with just about anything.

They may think they can and they may not get caught, but since they have gone national, they are going up against teams (networks) that are just as shrewd as they are and can probably play that type of game a lot better than OM.

codeDawg
02-05-2015, 02:54 PM
they probably think they can get away with just about anything.

That is how someone steps out of line.

Coach34
02-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Fredos aren't going to get into NCAA trouble.

yjnkdawg
02-05-2015, 03:05 PM

+1

BankerDog
02-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Let them spend the money. That'll be less money they can use next year.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
02-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Any of you that don't think that a large part of this particular CeCe fiasco is Auburn trying to stick it deep inside UF because of that crap with the #1 DE that went down yesterday, should probably try on some new glasses that do something other than focus on a hatred for Red and Blue. I'm sure someone in red and blue will make an offer to see if they get a bite, but this is an Auburn/UF slap fight.

EAVdog
02-05-2015, 04:10 PM
The Rebs are licking their wounds.

Losing Richmond has brought up bad memories.

FlabLoser
02-05-2015, 04:13 PM
I don't see any reason to suspect one cheating school over another. Plenty to chose from. No smoke on any particular one.

deltadawg99
02-05-2015, 04:45 PM
I'm sure OM is working to get back in it, but I'm going with Auburn on this one.

Muschamp has an axe to grind with UF and they can use the "package deal" excuse since Cowart and Holland both signed with Auburn.

To add to it, the UF defensive line coach left today for the Dolphins.

HancockCountyDog
02-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Lets see, the three other teams that had hats on the table?

AU, Bama and Bears

Three of the dirtiest programs in the country, and we are surprised there is a late to the party Dad that is holding things up.

At the end of the day, this is getting done for Florida. It may drag on for a few weeks but in the end the kid doesn't want to play for anyone not named Florida.

smootness
02-05-2015, 05:00 PM
I don't understand why this is an issue if he really wants to go to Florida. Just tell the coaches you're going there and enroll in the summer or fall. You don't have to sign a LOI to go to school and be on scholarship.

maroonmania
02-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Any of you that don't think that a large part of this particular CeCe fiasco is Auburn trying to stick it deep inside UF because of that crap with the #1 DE that went down yesterday, should probably try on some new glasses that do something other than focus on a hatred for Red and Blue. I'm sure someone in red and blue will make an offer to see if they get a bite, but this is an Auburn/UF slap fight.

In this particular incident I think you are correct that UF/AUB are the primary players still in this game but I still find it odd that the vast majority of these instances happen with players that OM is deeply involved with in recruiting. And whether or not OM is a major player now, they were big time on this guy for sure. Just shows the type of situations their "network" gets themselves involved in.

defiantdog
02-05-2015, 05:33 PM
I don't understand why this is an issue if he really wants to go to Florida. Just tell the coaches you're going there and enroll in the summer or fall. You don't have to sign a LOI to go to school and be on scholarship.

It's because his dad is heavily involved in CeCe's recruitment. It doesn't matter where he signs..... it's just sad that his dad is making a spectacle out of it.

FlabLoser
02-05-2015, 05:49 PM
His position coach left UF yesterday, right? Before, or after the LOI thing, I don't know. Was he CeCe's crooter? Lots to speculate about.

RealHastings
02-05-2015, 09:11 PM
Looks like he's headed back to UF after all. Probably was able to get some more cash from the Fredos after all before leaving them with their panties down yet again. Serves 'em right imo.

yjnkdawg
02-06-2015, 01:02 AM
His position coach left UF yesterday, right? Before, or after the LOI thing, I don't know. Was he CeCe's crooter? Lots to speculate about.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/549090831182082049/oFiw_TXn_normal.jpeg 7 @cecejeferson7 (https://twitter.com/cecejeferson7) ? 6h 6 hours ago (https://twitter.com/cecejeferson7/status/563489151312334848)

I haven't sent in my LOI because someone told me a few days before NSD that williams was leaving,why send it in without being sure ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/549090831182082049/oFiw_TXn_normal.jpeg 7 @cecejeferson7 (https://twitter.com/cecejeferson7) ? 6h 6 hours ago (https://twitter.com/cecejeferson7/status/563489515411501058)

Im a Gator my dude! Forget all these rumors that I was paid,my parents disagreed w my decision, all of that..My last tweet is whyi held out

SDDawg
02-06-2015, 01:05 AM
Fredo gets slapped around by Moe Green (UF). All you need to know.

lawdawg
02-06-2015, 02:41 AM

I'm curious as to what charges you would suggest and who would investigate. I saw someone the other day making similar suggestions. Just curious bc that's right up my alley...

FlabLoser
02-06-2015, 06:56 AM
No I think he's saying "Fredos aren't getting in NCAA trouble".

Ole Miss knows how to give the NCAA and the media the middle finger. They reject FOIA requests, for instance.

maroonmania
02-06-2015, 10:26 AM
No I think he's saying "Fredos aren't getting in NCAA trouble".

Ole Miss knows how to give the NCAA and the media the middle finger. They reject FOIA requests, for instance.

The NCAA is a toothless, paper tiger. Nobody is getting in trouble with them for recruiting violations that doesn't roll over on themselves. And even those schools (like us) that do just get slapped on the wrist. NCAA is much more worried about current players selling stuff for money than they are inducements to get someone's signature out of HS.