PDA

View Full Version : LOVE this class! I am PUMPED UP!! Way to go Dan, Tony & staff! Also Farrod, Dak etc

blacklistedbully
02-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Really proud of our coaching staff. Also big kudos to Farrod and our current players and recruits who helped make this day possible.

Political Hack
02-04-2015, 06:19 PM
I love the class too, but I'm telling you right now Peters is the stud. He's one of the best athletes we've signed under CDM. the kid is going to go absolute beast mode, and quick, once he figures out the defense. I think he'll hit 220 and still have that burst and play making ability. He's the new breed of S that NFL scouts are drooling over.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Great class! I wonder how many days before Les Miles reports us to the SEC office for "stealing" Lewis? He seems a little upset he lost him.

blacklistedbully
02-04-2015, 06:55 PM
I love the class too, but I'm telling you right now Peters is the stud. He's one of the best athletes we've signed under CDM. the kid is going to go absolute beast mode, and quick, once he figures out the defense. I think he'll hit 220 and still have that burst and play making ability. He's the new breed of S that NFL scouts are drooling over.

I agree. I was just mentioning recruits and players who were actively involved in helping us recruit others.

Sacrifice
02-04-2015, 07:55 PM
I'll be honest, I thought with all the talent in the state this year, it would be one of the nastiest, dirtiest recruiting seasons ever...I'm glad I was wrong and this class is a monster. Huge talent all over the place...

Outside Dawg
02-04-2015, 08:24 PM
I wonder how many days before Les Miles reports us to the SEC office for "stealing" Lewis? He seems a little upset he lost him.

What did he say?

Covercorner2
02-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Jamal Peters = Kam Chancellor

Howboutdemdogs
02-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Proud of CDM, proud of our coaches, proud of our recruits, proud of our administration, and proud of our fans! Go Dogs!

CadaverDawg
02-04-2015, 10:41 PM

That's crazy, I was about to post the same thing. I think he will have that Jalen Ramsey swagger in the secondary too...only bigger. Peters plays like he knows he's better than anything, or anybody, you throw at him. That swagger cannot be taught. Throw him, Leo, Moton and Adams in there, and you have a defense that can fly around and abuse people. It is going to be fun watching this class develop. I'm with you, blacklisted....I'm pumped.

I seen it dawg
02-04-2015, 10:59 PM

Just got home from a business dinner. I seen this.

Dawg61
02-04-2015, 11:26 PM
I miss Freshman Nikoe Whitley. That dude killed people his first season.

cbrunt29
02-04-2015, 11:30 PM
I miss Freshman Nikoe Whitley. That dude killed people his first season.
I miss Nikoe too. He had heart and was a true dawg.