PDA

View Full Version : The Rev. and Swag Kelly

GTHOM
02-04-2015, 03:57 PM
The Rev. quoted today saying ''Im praying like heck he doesnt embarrass our university, me, or himself. Thats something Im going to have to own.''

Rev. you embarrass yourself with the #BIGFISHES, getting shut down on twitter by 17 year old kids.

Swag Kelly could turn into a perfect nightmare for the mighty rebs, they are really really desperate to sign him.

smootness
02-04-2015, 04:01 PM
Wait...he really said this? About his starting QB?

YIKES.

I guess it's good that he's owning it...buuuuut that's not something you want to hear your coach say about anybody, most of all your QB. If you're having to pray that hard that somebody doesn't embarrass you and the school, you shouldn't have brought him in. He's essentially admitting that the only reason he's on the team is because they're desperate.

GTHOM
02-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Wait...he really said this? About his starting QB?

YIKES.

I guess it's good that he's owning it...buuuuut that's not something you want to hear your coach say about anybody, most of all your QB. If you're having to pray that hard that somebody doesn't embarrass you and the school, you shouldn't have brought him in. He's essentially admitting that the only reason he's on the team is because they're desperate.

hotty toddy tho*** he will win 10 games and win in starkpatch tho***