PDA

View Full Version : Leo Lewis signing video

DudyDawg
02-04-2015, 01:38 PM
From hail state. Cool stuff

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IR1N6CyAg4U

BeardoMSU
02-04-2015, 01:48 PM
What? No chest bumps, high pitch screams, orgasms?!?! That's not how you celebrate a committment!!!!****!!!

Our coaches are all business. Love it.

FISHDAWG
02-04-2015, 01:48 PM
very cool stuff

smootness
02-04-2015, 02:19 PM
That's awesome. I love Mullen's call, too. No shouting, nicknames, etc. Just congratulations, welcome, and ready to get you here and get started.

ETA: I can't imagine how Tony Hughes feels right now. I know it's not about him and he's known most of this was coming for a while, but he just completely cleaned up. Has to feel really, really good.

BeardoMSU
02-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Ole Hugh Keller is saying that Leo has also signed with CoLin. Any truth to that?

smootness
02-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Ole Hugh Keller is saying that Leo has also signed with CoLin. Any truth to that?

It's true, but not a big deal. A few do it every year, Peters evidently did as well.

All signs seem to indicate they can both definitely make it.

BeardoMSU
02-04-2015, 02:35 PM
It's true, but not a big deal. A few do it every year, Peters evidently did as well.

All signs seem to indicate they can both definitely make it.

I just don't get it. If freaking Jerrell Powe can get cleared, why should we ever be concerned about qualifying a player?

smootness
02-04-2015, 02:40 PM
I just don't get it. If freaking Jerrell Powe can get cleared, why should we ever be concerned about qualifying a player?

Who's saying we're concerned? The bottom line is, unless a guy is already qualified, there's always a chance (no matter how small) that he doesn't get there. In that case, you want to have a back-up plan. But at no point in the process has anyone seriously suggested neither one will make it, so I'm assuming both will be fine. Big-time programs were coming after both until the last minute; they're not going to waste their time doing that with a MS kid if they're not going to make it.