PDA

View Full Version : Head Lines from New Orleans

Howboutdemdogs
02-04-2015, 12:07 PM
This just in from New Orleans on the signing of LL.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/02/four-star_linebacker_leo_lewis.html

starkvegasdawg
02-04-2015, 12:10 PM
So he says he didn't make up his mind until this morning. Interesting.

Coach34
02-04-2015, 12:15 PM
So he says he didn't make up his mind until this morning. Interesting.

mind was made up long ago
#TheNetwork made them an insane offer this morning to try and save face
Leo and his family didn't get shortsighted and did the right thing

DudyDawg
02-04-2015, 12:18 PM
mind was made up long ago
#TheNetwork made them an insane offer this morning to try and save face
Leo and his family didn't get shortsighted and did the right thing

Tell us the offer

smootness
02-04-2015, 12:20 PM
I don't have any knowledge on Lewis specifically, but guys who make signing day announcements will never get up there and say, 'Oh, I decided a long time ago.'

It sure is a crazy coincidence that so many guys finally realize what is best for them on the same day, which happens to be the day you can sign.

TDawg52
02-04-2015, 12:23 PM
"mind was made up long ago" Coach34 speaks the truth.... since about BD camp....

PMDawg
02-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Tell us the offer

He is only repeating what Jimmy Smith and TD were saying this morning.

Coach34
02-04-2015, 12:33 PM
He is only repeating what Jimmy Smith and TD were saying this morning.

who in the **** are they??? I'm repeating what came to me from Brookhaven. Don't ever speak for me again. I can handle my own posting

DudyDawg
02-04-2015, 12:47 PM
who in the **** are they??? I'm repeating what came to me from Brookhaven. Don't ever speak for me again. I can handle my own posting

Then tell us what you heard

PMDawg
02-04-2015, 12:51 PM

Lol. Who is Tiger Droppings? all of this was all over TD this morning.

state66
02-04-2015, 12:52 PM
I may be in the minority but I think its best C34 doesn't post what another school offered one of our signees to sign with them. I just don't see how that benefits us at all. We got him in the end and that's all that matters.

I seen it dawg
02-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Leo to state

DistrictDawg92
02-04-2015, 01:01 PM
I may be in the minority but I think its best C34 doesn't post what another school offered one of our signees to sign with them. I just don't see how that benefits us at all. We got him in the end and that's all that matters.

This is a message board where rumors are encouraged. I just don't like when people act like they know something but won't expound on it. If it's to much of a "secret" to tell then why bring it up. Either way he signed with State, he was gonna sign with state yesterday, he was gonna sign with state a month ago, and he was gonna sign with state 6 months ago. Think Nick Brassell. Mullen says I can play the game too!

Coach34
02-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Lol. Who is Tiger Droppings? all of this was all over TD this morning.

you said Jimmy Smith and TD- I thought it was some ****ing radio show or something.

Howboutdemdogs
02-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Tiger Droppings is a blog like Nafoom and such. I see it on SEC Rant. Our companies home office is in Baton Rouge and they thought that LL was going to sign with. I made a bills off of bets from several people I work with with LL signing with us. They never believed in what I was telling them. They do now. Go Dogs!

Maroonthirteen
02-04-2015, 01:48 PM
I'm sure each situation is different. But given the climate of recruiting and today's social media and ever growing popularity of college football..... It would a terribly tough decision for a talent player being courted by every school in his vicinity. I couldn't imagine how difficult the decision is.