PDA

View Full Version : Prepare for the

Leroy Jenkins
02-04-2015, 11:12 AM
"LL didn't look very good at the MS/AL game" talk. Then watch his tape and be reassured, he's good.

quickstrike2
02-04-2015, 11:41 AM
I was told by a homer Ole Miss fan wanted him, but he has potential to be troublemaker and cause the team problems. I wanted to say then why is Coach Freeze blowing his phone up?

M.Fillmore
02-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Nafoom is already saying Leo is no big loss because he won't qualify.

RC3
02-04-2015, 12:13 PM
couple of ole miss homers told me today he is juco bound, they had withdrawn his offer...only reason for the decommitt bwahahaha

starkvegasdawg
02-04-2015, 12:19 PM
I was told by a homer Ole Miss fan wanted him, but he has potential to be troublemaker and cause the team problems. I wanted to say then why is Coach Freeze blowing his phone up?

Yeah, because if there is one thing Freeze won't stand for on his team...it's a troublemaker.

quickstrike2
02-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Yeah, because if there is one thing Freeze won't stand for on his team...it's a troublemaker.

Exactly. You can't argue with em.

maroonmania
02-04-2015, 12:25 PM

Guess maybe he didn't think Leo was redeemable?

smootness
02-04-2015, 12:25 PM

Hahaha. Who's more likely to be a troublemaker, the guy with nothing on his record or the one who threatened to spray a club filled with people with an AK-47 and fought with cops?

shannondawg
02-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Mine tol me they ran out of money. Hehehe

Saltydog
02-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Leo Lewis (MSU), Drew Richmond (Tenn), CeCe Jefferson (looking like UF)......Their only hopes are Van Jefferson and Markus Lodge..........

Dawg496
02-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Leo Lewis (MSU), Drew Richmond (Tenn), CeCe Jefferson (looking like UF)......Their only hopes are Van Jefferson and Markus Lodge..........

They got Lodge. Van jefferson crystal balled to UGA about 2 hours ago by 3 or 4 people including Robbie Faulk. Not sure what's going on there.

But its telling that mississippi is involved in drama like this every year.

GTHOM
02-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Ive watched Leos tape, and I have coached LBs as a student assistant, here is my honest assesment of LL: He is as strong between the tackles as you want a guy to be, he is a true ILB which not a lot of teams have anymore, think CJ Mosley. He will have to work on going sideline to sideline but he is athletic and brings the wood when he gets to the ball. My buddy who is a student at OM dad coached him at brookhaven, basically told me he is a great guy and very mature. TheNetwork is trying to spin this any which way they can. Ignore it