PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's just recent past....

Westdawg
02-04-2015, 12:01 AM
But I feel that LL will not be a Dawg tomorrow.
I also strongly that we may lose Williams to UF.
I think OM still lands 5 of their top 7.
Lastly, I think we have a flipper from us tomorrow.

----There, I said it. Worst is that I am right. Best is that you can all call me chicken little and I will walk around with a feather on my head tomorrow afternoon.

preachermatt83
02-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Haha! Buddy you just trying to dampen expectations? lol..

02-04-2015, 12:11 AM
I'm ready with two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

ShotgunDawg
02-04-2015, 12:11 AM
I hate our fan base.

MSU is a great university with great people, but this is the worst part about it.

I'm not sure what the difference is. Maybe lawyers, politicians, and doctors are optimistic people that believe they can change the world, while engineers, architects, and meteorologists are people that are always looking for the problems.

There is something in the DNA of our great university that prohibits us from letting go and being optimistic.

CadaverDawg
02-04-2015, 12:15 AM
But I feel that LL will not be a Dawg tomorrow.
I also strongly that we may lose Williams to UF.
I think OM still lands 5 of their top 7.
Lastly, I think we have a flipper from us tomorrow.

----There, I said it. Worst is that I am right. Best is that you can all call me chicken little and I will walk around with a feather on my head tomorrow afternoon.

Uh oh, you're going to bring ShotGene out to tell you how big of a negative Nancy you are. Get ready to have the thread derailed

FlabLoser
02-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Shotty, stop judging the whole fanbase.

ShotgunDawg
02-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Gonna be tough to pick a winner this year. Lots of great contestants...

http://gifstumblr.com/images/i-knew-it-was-too-good-to-be-true_1213.gif

ShotgunDawg
02-04-2015, 12:18 AM
Uh oh, you're going to bring ShotGene out to tell you how big of a negative Nancy you are. Get ready to have the thread derailed

Nice

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/01/Olaf1.gif

preachermatt83
02-04-2015, 12:18 AM
I hate our fan base.

MSU is a great university with great people, but this is the worst part about it.

I'm not sure what the difference is. Maybe lawyers, politicians, and doctors are optimistic people that believe they can change the world, while engineers, architects, and meteorologists are people that are always looking for the problems.

There is something in the DNA of our great university that prohibits us from letting go and being optimistic.

dude, you are on a roll tonight. And it ain't cool. I am optimistic that we get Leo tmr. As a matter of fact I have been calling it for a long time. I also believe OM misses on a few tmr. So I disagree with Westdawg on this but It don't make me "Hate our fan base" or him. that's just dumb. Westdawg is a great Dawg and a top notch guy.

CadaverDawg
02-04-2015, 12:20 AM
"We get Leo and Ole Miss misses on everybody!! Let's dance!!"

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/06/gay_dance.gif

CadaverDawg
02-04-2015, 12:22 AM
dude, you are on a roll tonight. And it ain't cool. I am optimistic that we get Leo tmr. As a matter of fact I have been calling it for a long time. I also believe OM misses on a few tmr. So I disagree with Westdawg on this but It don't make me "Hate our fan base" or him. that's just dumb. Westdawg is a great Dawg and a top notch guy.

You have been calling it for a while.

Oh, and for what it's worth...I just saw a tweet by an OM guy that said "Leo just followed some MSU cheerleaders on twitter, I think it's starting to become clear that he is a Dawg". I don't know if that is true, but thought I'd share. Hopefully we get him.

ShotgunDawg
02-04-2015, 12:23 AM

There is no doubt that Westdawg is a great dawg and a top notch guy. That wasn't what I said at all. I simply said that there is something in the DNA of MSU fans that prohibits many of us from being optimistic and instead we often prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario. Let go, have fun, be delusional. It's better marketing. Stop caring what others think

ShotgunDawg
02-04-2015, 12:24 AM
"We get Leo and Ole Miss misses on everybody!! Let's dance!!"

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/06/gay_dance.gif

17 YEA!!!!! USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Cadaver, you know I love you.

CadaverDawg
02-04-2015, 12:26 AM
"I hate our fan base"

"Stop caring what others think"

CadaverDawg
02-04-2015, 12:26 AM
17 YEA!!!!! USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Cadaver, you know I love you.

+1

MSUDawg4Life
02-04-2015, 12:28 AM
Chill out, brothers.

Whatever happens ... we're going to be fine.

In the meantime, enjoy a little of this Eric Clapton and SRV. Calm your nerves. Because y'all are tripping right now.

http://youtu.be/mOJAwJA6IKg

Westdawg
02-04-2015, 12:29 AM

Well thanks, Matt!! You ain't too terrible either.
Oh, we just got a blow up jumper (little tikes) for the kids for this next season for tailgating and a few more tents We were spilling out of the four we had so got more room. You gotta bring the wife and kid this go round and spend a day with us!

Barking 13
02-04-2015, 12:32 AM
I'm ready with two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

I'll be over shortly with some BHO and some hookers...

Westdawg
02-04-2015, 12:35 AM
My OP was just to get it out of my system. This has probably been the least involved/worried/flummoxed I have been leading into Signing Day in 8 years.....and its the first year I have been back in MS !! I look at the class and realize we hit on all our main needs and primary targets. Anything else now is gonna be icing!
I also think that we have a legit shot at landing the Prince kid that is a DE prospect that is now cleared for this class. THAT would be the best thing for this class to finish off with.

FlabLoser
02-04-2015, 12:35 AM
Yancey didn't post his annual signing day eve good night fluff piece. I hear he even took a jab at his sources. The Rebs aren't confident.

CadaverDawg
02-04-2015, 12:39 AM
My OP was just to get it out of my system. This has probably been the least involved/worried/flummoxed I have been leading into Signing Day in 8 years.....and its the first year I have been back in MS !! I look at the class and realize we hit on all our main needs and primary targets. Anything else now is gonna be icing!
I also think that we have a legit shot at landing the Prince kid that is a DE prospect that is now cleared for this class. THAT would be the best thing for this class to finish off with.

He committed to Auburn today, but hopefully he'll still give us a visit. Would be a great finish.

preachermatt83
02-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Well thanks, Matt!! You ain't too terrible either.
Oh, we just got a blow up jumper (little tikes) for the kids for this next season for tailgating and a few more tents We were spilling out of the four we had so got more room. You gotta bring the wife and kid this go round and spend a day with us!

cant wait bro!

engie
02-04-2015, 12:41 AM
Final prediction from McCready and Parham:
Get - Lodge
50/50 - Van Jefferson
Miss - Leo, Drew, CeCe, Jefferson, Holland, Scott

They think they get 1.5/8. You think they get 5/7. You are somewhere around 400% more confident in OM recruiting than their own 'crootin writers that called Richmond and Lewis "locks" a week ago.

CadaverDawg
02-04-2015, 12:42 AM
Yancey didn't post his annual signing day eve good night fluff piece. I hear he even took a jab at his sources. The Rebs aren't confident.

Interesting.

Looks like Yancy's night may be filled with the usual....

http://merlotwineclub.com/merlot-club.png

&

http://tamtamsmontreal.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/xanax-490x368.jpg

CadaverDawg
02-04-2015, 12:44 AM
Final prediction from McCready and Parham:
Get - Lodge
50/50 - Van Jefferson
Miss - Leo, Drew, CeCe, Jefferson, Holland, Scott

They think they get 1.5/8. You think they get 5/7. You are somewhere around 400% more confident in OM recruiting than their own 'crootin writers that called Richmond and Lewis "locks" a week ago.

Wow. I'm a little surprised at that list.

Aren't they typically more rainbows than that? Or are they trying to aim low so it appears to be better if they get 2-3 of those guys?

engie
02-04-2015, 01:00 AM
Best I can tell they are shooting straight. McCready tries harder than any of their other writers to be unbiased...

SDDawg
02-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Oxygen thief.

Percho
02-04-2015, 02:09 AM
I hate our fan base.

Fan? base