PDA

View Full Version : Final thoughts from Scout...

CadaverDawg
02-03-2015, 11:20 PM
I was just told Steve's final thoughts from tonight. From what I gathered (cliffs notes)...

- expects Miggins to be a Dawg

- Daryl Williams was sent signing papers by Geoff Collins. He's confident we keep him, but says we may want to watch that one. (I will be pissed if Collins steals Williams at the last minute)

- Some DE from Louisiana is choosing btwn us and OM, and he expects him to go JUCO regardless of who he picks. (Anyone got info on the guy he's talking about?)

- He cautiously says he thinks Leo chooses MSU.

Hope that's accurate...if not, sorry...tried to remember it from conversation.

msstate7
02-03-2015, 11:22 PM
De most likely joe Anderson.

I will be very disappointed if we lose Williams

jeremyrbrown
02-03-2015, 11:24 PM
http://247sports.com/Player/Joe-Anderson-37310

mic
02-03-2015, 11:27 PM
I would like to get Anderson and sign and place him at Co-Lin..

yjnkdawg
02-03-2015, 11:32 PM
I was just told Steve's final thoughts from tonight. From what I gathered (cliffs notes)...

- Daryl Williams was sent signing papers by Geoff Collins. He's confident we keep him, but says we may want to watch that one. (I will be pissed if Collins steals Williams at the last minute)

- Some DE from Louisiana is choosing btwn us and OM, and he expects him to go JUCO regardless of who he picks. (Anyone got info on the guy he's talking about?)

Robbie is still predicting Leo will be a Dawg.

ShotgunDawg
02-03-2015, 11:39 PM
Yup, Paul, Robbie, and Rosebowl have all laid their nutts on the line for Leo to MSU tomorrow.

Just curious, has there ever been a recruit that all 3 incorrectly predicted?

engie
02-03-2015, 11:44 PM
Steve had been doubting Leo the entire recruiting cycle prettymuch. Him thinking he'll be at MSU after being all LSU for the past week represents a significant change...

FlabLoser
02-03-2015, 11:48 PM
How sure were these people about Tee Shep and CJ J?

I've no guesses about anybody except to expect one out-of-left field wild ass 11AM flip.

maroonmania
02-04-2015, 12:02 AM

It would be a true gut punch to lose Williams given he didn't even trip to FL. I would be shocked if it went down that way.

ShotgunDawg
02-04-2015, 12:07 AM
It would be a true gut punch to lose Williams given he didn't even trip to FL. I would be shocked if it went down that way.

Someone just asked Robbie about what Steve said, and Robbie said that he isn't worried about Williams. Says Florida got into the game too late.

smootness
02-04-2015, 12:50 AM
It does seem that more often than not, we lose one we're not expecting (though they're usually not one of our top recruits), so I could see Williams flipping. Obviously I hope he doesn't. I can't see anybody else as a possibility.

And Steve hasn't really been 'all LSU'. I've had the feeling that he felt like most people that a lot of signs pointed to Lewis coming to State but that our history of flipping guys committed to Ole Miss isn't that great.

Once he decommitted, I think Steve saw the door open; he's said at various times he felt the tide was leaning to LSU and State, but I feel like all along he thought we were in the middle of it.

I can't remember the last guy people felt confident about yet weren't nearly sure about. Pegues maybe?

I seen it dawg
02-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Yup, Paul, Robbie, and Rosebowl have all laid their nutts on the line for Leo to MSU tomorrow.

Just curious, has there ever been a recruit that all 3 incorrectly predicted?

They should read more here and not do so much thinking on their own.

Leo to state.