PDA

View Full Version : No matter what happens tomrorrow, I'll remember this as the "C34 era" of recruiting

cheewgumm
02-03-2015, 08:41 PM
well, maybe the "C34 year". Still, its been fun. Bravo.

HoopsDawg
02-03-2015, 08:45 PM
well, maybe the "C34 year". Still, its been fun. Bravo.

agree, he has completely mind fcked the Black Bears these past couple of weeks.

MetEdDawg
02-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Do we have a chance to finish Top 12? Get Leo, get Miggins. That should get us in the Top 15. There anyone else on the board really? Seems like those are the only 2 left unless we get a late surprise like a Bell deciding to not grey shirt or something like that.

archdog
02-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Why Greyshirt when you can come over and play.

M.Fillmore
02-03-2015, 09:57 PM
agree, he has completely mind fcked Bucky these past couple of weeks.

FIFY

DistrictDawg92
02-03-2015, 10:04 PM
It should be noted that 2 Four Star commits,Champion and Myers, are taking advantage of a new rule that allowed them to enroll in Juco at the beginning of this semester so that they can sign with us next year with 3 to play 2. In years past they would have had to sign with us which would have boosted our recruiting ranking even more. I think if those two had signed and we pick up Leo we would have been top 12.

Really Clark?
02-03-2015, 10:30 PM
It should be noted that 2 Four Star commits,Champion and Myers, are taking advantage of a new rule that allowed them to enroll in Juco at the beginning of this semester so that they can sign with us next year with 3 to play 2. In years past they would have had to sign with us which would have boosted our recruiting ranking even more. I think if those two had signed and we pick up Leo we would have been top 12.

I agree but if they come in next Jan then they will have 4 to play 3.