PDA

View Full Version : Cliff Notes please

Dawg61
02-03-2015, 02:35 PM
A bunch of y'all keep talking like everyone knows what the **** is going on with Ole Miss recruiting. What happened? They had two players decommit? That all?

HoopsDawg
02-03-2015, 02:46 PM
A bunch of y'all keep talking like everyone knows what the **** is going on with Ole Miss recruiting. What happened? They had two players decommit? That all?

Yes, in the past 5 days they have lost 2 4 star commitments in Leo Lewis and Drew Richmond. What makes it worse is those are 2 positions of need for them and Yancy and their other recruiting guys have told their fans for months that those 2 guys are extremely solid. Richmond has even been one of their main recruiters.

Van Jefferson is also a little shaky. He is now strongly considering Michigan. The players to watch at this point are Cece Jefferson and Lodge who are both 5 star targets.

Dawg61
02-03-2015, 02:58 PM
Ok so are we going to just keep falling for the banana in the tailpipe routine they do every year? Sounds like Rebs flipping their own cruits all over again to me. I'll believe they lost their commits after NSD. Till then it's Rebs pulling same BS flipmas. Or y'all can give them joy by falling for the same shit every year.

defiantdog
02-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Ok so are we going to just keep falling for the banana in the tailpipe routine they do every year? Sounds like Rebs flipping their own cruits all over again to me. I'll believe they lost their commits after NSD. Till then it's Rebs pulling same BS flipmas. Or y'all can give them joy by falling for the same shit every year.

https://i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0086/08/1407385977627.jpg