PDA

View Full Version : TD Moton Stats

Ifyouonlyknew
02-03-2015, 10:59 AM
I remember when he committed & he was dropped from a 4 to a 3* the reason given was bc he had a poor Sr year. Well that turned out to be a lie. Stats per 247 sports.

54 tackles (40 solos), eight tackles for loss, five sacks, three fumbles forced and one fumble recovery that was returned for a touchdown.
And keep this in mind. Those are numbers in the five games Moton played in. He missed three games early in the season with injury and also had to sit out two games due to his transfer from Calvary to Woodlawn High School.

CadaverDawg
02-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Wow, nice find

Westdawg
02-03-2015, 11:08 AM
DANG!! that is beast mode, right there!! and in only FIVE GAMES?!?!?!?!?!

messageboardsuperhero
02-03-2015, 11:33 AM
I don't give a shit how many starzz he has- Moton is a really good football player.

Looking forward to seeing he, Adams, Corey Thomas, and Keith Joseph on the line together.

Dallas_Dawg
02-03-2015, 06:15 PM
I remember when he committed & he was dropped from a 4 to a 3* the reason given was bc he had a poor Sr year. Well that turned out to be a lie. Stats per 247 sports.

54 tackles (40 solos), eight tackles for loss, five sacks, three fumbles forced and one fumble recovery that was returned for a touchdown.
And keep this in mind. Those are numbers in the five games Moton played in. He missed three games early in the season with injury and also had to sit out two games due to his transfer from Calvary to Woodlawn High School.

First off, you are turning into one of the best posters on this board or maybe I just notice you more now if you've been here. Keep it coming.
Secondly, those stats are off the charts. Sounds like we got us a good one.
I think he will forever be known as Hev's Boy. I also think he is going to kick some ass sooner than later.

defiantdog
02-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Those are incredible numbers considering he was supposed to be more of a line-eater like J. Reed was for Bama this year. This looks like he can actually get pressure to the qb.

Rayburn8
02-03-2015, 06:42 PM

So we got that AND Fletcher Adams. We are looking at another Cox-Boyd combo in three years. Will help we have a d-cord that can use it right. Wilson wasted that too.

MabenMaroon
02-03-2015, 06:51 PM
And he can supposedly do a standing back flip, 6'4" -305. Think about that, that is extremely athletic for a young man of his size, not many of the 5'8" to 6'3" -160 to 210 'athletes' can pull that off.