PDA

View Full Version : Read this thread on Nafoom.......

Goat Holder
06-22-2013, 01:17 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/45635/Pulling-for-State-Not-pulling-for-State#.UcXhjvm1Epk

Rebels7 is the only poster in that thread worthy of any respect. At least he admits he doesn't want us to win. I've always liked that guy, even though he's a pretty big homer. But at least he admits it.

Some particularly funny lines:

1) It will ease our inferiority complex.
2) I don't hate State, it's *******.
3) It's good for our self-esteem.

Ronny
06-22-2013, 01:41 PM
..why they all suddenly feel like they have to lie.

Ole Miss fan wanting us to win a national championship in one of the big 3 men's sports?

They would rather see Barney Frank become Ole Miss Chancellor than see MSU win a national championship.

Bunch of lying ****ers.

If Ole Miss was playing for the NC in any of the big 3 men's sports, as I said in another post, I would have to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist.

msstate7
06-22-2013, 01:57 PM
They're not pulling for us. If some of them share their wives to harm us, imagine what they would do to see ucla win.

Goat Holder
06-22-2013, 02:03 PM
They have to uphold that superiority complex, can't show any weakness or vulnerability towards MSU. I wouldn't be surprised if the nafoom/spirit/etc moderators were going out of their way to prevent threads talking about MSU right now. It's all about perception with those people.

A little of that is OK. Sometimes you have to control the message. But we're talking about MSU about to win a national title here.

messageboardsuperhero
06-22-2013, 02:38 PM
No UM fans actually want State to win the CWS. I don't care what they say about wanting us to win, it's all about their "superiority."

Them saying they want State to win would be like me saying I want my wife to sleep with an NCAA investigator... Oh wait.

Coach34
06-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Ummmm yeah....they are not wanting us to win.

The Croom Diaries
06-22-2013, 02:58 PM
No way they will "pull" for us. But I don't think near as many will actively root against us for a baseball national championship as much as football. They believe football is their sport and they would be deathy afraid to lose it. We've been better at baseball for 40+ years save about 2 so it's not like they are losing something.

Coach34
06-22-2013, 03:03 PM
no doubt they value their football- but from 2004-2010 they sure did think they were going to be the next big thing in baseball. But since Cohen made a Super in 2011, they have grown much more quiet

DownwardDawg
06-22-2013, 03:12 PM
I work with an Ole Miss fan that I actually like a lot. He's a great guy. We sit and talk about sports all the time, mostly about how bad both schools suck. I've been picking at him all week but it's all good natured. He gave me crap after the Egg Bowl but it wasn't bad at all. He is pulling against MSU as hard as I am pulling for MSU. If the situation was flipped, it would be the same. I appreciate his honesty. None of them are pulling for us.

I seen it dawg
06-22-2013, 04:23 PM
no doubt they value their football- but from 2004-2010 they sure did think they were going to be the next big thing in baseball. But since Cohen made a Super in 2011, they have grown much more quiet

Cohen say .... Get the **** back under your rock you ****ing bitches. Baseball is ours.

Goat Holder
06-22-2013, 05:39 PM
We've been better at baseball for 40+ years save about 2 so it's not like they are losing something.

I would normally agree but we're talking about a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP here. Yes, there's plenty for them to lose. This will likely relegate their baseball program, where they've spent gobs of money, to complete obscurity.

PMDawg
06-22-2013, 09:25 PM
THIS ISN'T ABOUT THEM. This is about us. Who cares what they do or don't think? **** them.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-22-2013, 10:27 PM
What money? They paid zero for their stadium. The city paid for it

Goat Holder
06-22-2013, 10:43 PM
'Ole Miss' paid for it, directly or indirectly. That money came from somewhere. Don't get dumb.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-22-2013, 10:52 PM
Ok...oxford stadium. The money did come from somewhere..

sandwolf
06-22-2013, 11:28 PM
They would rather see Barney Frank become Ole Miss Chancellor than see MSU win a national championship.

Hahaha well done.

gravedigger
06-23-2013, 01:01 AM
I'm calling bullshit. They have spared no expense for over a decade to drag us into their basement suite of a shithouse. They are saying that to prevent us from gloating. Eat a bag of dicks rebels. Your last three days of claiming national prominence that supersedes ours is all you have left. Enjoy it. It was just a bullshit fantasy anyway.

msstate7
06-23-2013, 08:34 AM
I'm calling bullshit. They have spared no expense for over a decade to drag us into their basement suite of a shithouse. They are saying that to prevent us from gloating. Eat a bag of dicks rebels. Your last three days of claiming national prominence that supersedes ours is all you have left. Enjoy it. It was just a bullshit fantasy anyway.
Yeah they're full of it. There will be more southern bears watching and pulling for ucla than western bears Monday night