PDA

View Full Version : Coach34 has started DEFCON4 for the Rebs

GTHOM
02-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Does anybody else think its a coincidence that the mighty rebs crooting class started falling apart when the whole #TheNetwork thing got started???

Also, I have never seen a more hypocritical, croot tweeting fanbase than those guys. its sad, i dont know how recruits dont see through all the bullshit.

FlabLoser
02-03-2015, 12:01 AM
You have a point. Maybe in evaluating Ole Miss, people looked deeper than crootin partypalooza weekend.

Ole Miss got a lot of milage from dangling a UMC job for a croot's dad a couple years back. Guess none of the current crop have parents in the medical profession.

ShotgunDawg
02-03-2015, 12:02 AM
Does anybody else think its a coincidence that the mighty rebs crooting class started falling apart when the whole #TheNetwork thing got started???

Also, I have never seen a more hypocritical, croot tweeting fanbase than those guys. its sad, i dont know how recruits dont see through all the bullshit.

I think Coach is right on, but I think all these decommitments have more to do with recruits just wanting to visit Ole Miss in order to get some ***** but no really wanting to go there.

They've turned their recruiting weekend into such a party, that's it could be becoming difficult to tell who is just there for the party and who is serious about actually playing football at Ole Miss.

GTHOM
02-03-2015, 12:06 AM
I think Coach is right on, but I think all these decommitments have more to do with recruits just wanting to visit Ole Miss in order to get some ***** but no really wanting to go there.

They've turned their recruiting weekend into such a party, that's it could be becoming difficult to tell who is just there for the party and who is serious about actually playing football at Ole Miss.

That ''best class ever'' 2 years ago is going to come back to bite them in the ass. its like hiring mercenaries, they could give a rats ass about ''the university of ole miss''

Mutt the Hoople
02-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Uhhh, DefCon4 is the one just below "total, complete, utter peace in the world"....something akin to Christ's 1000 year reign.

I think you're talking about DEFCON1....

GTHOM
02-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Uhhh, DefCon4 is the one just below "total, complete, utter peace in the world"....something akin to Christ's 1000 year reign.

I think you're talking about DEFCON1....

hahahahah i had it opposite then thanks Mutt, you guys all got my point though

Mutt the Hoople
02-03-2015, 12:14 AM
No problem...I do get the idea. Ole Miss' recruiting season is imploding right before our eyes.
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/520535f5ecad04ba08000013/train-implosion.gif

Dawg61
02-03-2015, 12:36 AM
No problem...I do get the idea. Ole Miss' recruiting season is imploding right before our eyes.
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/520535f5ecad04ba08000013/train-implosion.gif

Haha nice gif

starkvegasdawg
02-03-2015, 05:38 AM
Haha nice gif
Was that tanker headed to Foxsboro by any chance?

Howboutdemdogs
02-03-2015, 06:40 AM
I have only seen the video from working with Steam and Vacuum. Kinda like OM fans, hot headed and they suck.

Johnson85
02-03-2015, 09:20 AM

I think it's a coincidence.

Um's recruiting was always a little over blown. They have times where they're like Auburn in that they're willing to go a little further than everybody else, and they do do a hell of a job considering all the racial stuff they have to overcome, but everybody in the SEC pretty much plays the same game. We were at a disadvantage for a few years because we forgot how to play the game for a while.

They are going to continue to do well and pull some head scratchers, but they are not going to have everything fall into place every year like they did two years ago, especially if the league warned them to get back in line.