PDA

View Full Version : Drew Richmond

It_Could_Happen
02-02-2015, 10:49 PM
One of my really good friends from OM just text me and said Richmond decommitted but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone else heard this? Just curious.

Coach34
02-02-2015, 10:50 PM
He's going to Tenn...it's pretty obvious now

BeardoMSU
02-02-2015, 10:51 PM
One of my really good friends from OM just text me and said Richmond decommitted but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone else heard this? Just curious.

Yup. OM friend of mine just told me the same thing. I don't know where he saw it though...

msstate7
02-02-2015, 10:52 PM
He's going to Tenn...it's pretty obvious now

I wish he would make it public. Leo and him decommitting would certainly hurt OM with the other big recruits

engie
02-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Rumor has been out there for about 20 minutes. But not yet confirmed that I've seen....

NVM, Rivals is confirming it seems...

Rumor was that he was one of the main reasons OM got Van Jefferson. Some talk today that he still intended to sign with OM. Be interesting to see if this changes things...

BeardoMSU
02-02-2015, 10:55 PM
I wish he would make it public. Leo and him decommitting would certainly hurt OM with the other big recruits

Once blood is in the water it could get ugly real quick for our Northern brethren. Shucks**

yjnkdawg
02-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Once blood is in the water it could get ugly real quick for our Northern brethren. Shucks**

Hopefully CeCe to FL, Van to Michigan and Lodge to TAMU.

msstate7
02-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Hopefully CeCe to FL, Van to Michigan and Lodge to TAMU.

If that happens, we win recruiting rankings battle. OM fans will flip if their 4.5M savior doesn't get more stars than us

yjnkdawg
02-02-2015, 11:02 PM
I jumped over to NAFOOM and the first thread was Richmond decommited per Rivals. Some upset Bears lol.

cbrunt29
02-02-2015, 11:11 PM
#Meltdown

engie
02-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Van Jefferson has no OM reference on his twitter profile(no idea if he ever did). Background is the city of Detroit. May not mean anything, but interesting nonetheless...

engie
02-02-2015, 11:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6PGl35s.gif

engie
02-02-2015, 11:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B85Fey4CQAA74pw.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B85GzNSCAAAKNu7.jpg:large

cheewgumm
02-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Ha... That's hilarious. The Christian thing to do.

trob115
02-02-2015, 11:56 PM
Catch and release recruiting , by Bucky.

Lumpy Chucklelips
Been doing some undercover work. Jefferson's grade school buddy in Michigan decommitted from Northwestern today after being offered by Michigan yesterday. He is now crystal balled to Michigan 100% on 247. Coincidence after Jefferson visited Michigan this past weekend?

Let the meltdown continue. Love it.

mic
It's ok.... They have 6* star Eli in the 2016 class...

messageboardsuperhero
That is probably the funniest thing I've ever read.

"It's his Christian moral responsibility to turn them in." Good grief. That has to be a parody of some kind. They really don't know how to handle a last minute flipmas when the shoe is on the other foot- they just absolutely cannot take it.

ShotgunDawg
02-02-2015, 11:59 PM
You live by the sword, you die by the sword

I appears to me that recruits have figured out how to commit to Ole Miss and visit just to get some pootang, and then decommit afterwards because they don't really want to go there.

RougeDawg
02-03-2015, 12:44 AM
Bucky must be extremely pissed that this year's recruits don't live by his definition of "commitment". I wonder if he will tweet our about what "being committed" means again this year.

K9 Avenger
02-03-2015, 12:47 AM
nm

DawgFromOxford
02-03-2015, 02:12 AM
I'll just throw this out there to see what y'all think of my conspiracy theory. OM is letting these top recruits go on purpose. It sounds stupid I know, but hear me out. Since Coach34 released the stuff about the playbook/network OM has garnered quite a bit of attention about it whether people actually buy into the idea or not. Any attention around something illegal is bad attention so to help get rid of some of the unwanted attention you let the high recruits go. Now OM can say "The network definitely isn't real. We couldn't even land these top recruits." Then if OM lands a bunch of big recruits in upcoming classes and we say it's the network, we look like the boy crying wolf while OM just points back to this year and says it can't be real because they "failed" miserably with the '15 recruiting class. Now in no way am I saying that this is what is happening or that I even believe it myself. Just a conspiracy theory, a little something to think about and promote some interesting conversation. But either way, if the OM recruiting class falls apart, I don't care how or why it happens I'll be just as happy.

MSUDawg4Life
02-03-2015, 02:22 AM
http://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/barkley-head-shake-o.gif?w=780

CadaverDawg
02-03-2015, 07:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ApjOfAf.jpg

RougeDawg
02-03-2015, 09:00 AM
I'll just throw this out there to see what y'all think of my conspiracy theory. OM is letting these top recruits go on purpose. It sounds stupid I know, but hear me out. Since Coach34 released the stuff about the playbook/network OM has garnered quite a bit of attention about it whether people actually buy into the idea or not. Any attention around something illegal is bad attention so to help get rid of some of the unwanted attention you let the high recruits go. Now OM can say "The network definitely isn't real. We couldn't even land these top recruits." Then if OM lands a bunch of big recruits in upcoming classes and we say it's the network, we look like the boy crying wolf while OM just points back to this year and says it can't be real because they "failed" miserably with the '15 recruiting class. Now in no way am I saying that this is what is happening or that I even believe it myself. Just a conspiracy theory, a little something to think about and promote some interesting conversation. But either way, if the OM recruiting class falls apart, I don't care how or why it happens I'll be just as happy.

I thought most Bears were still in hibernation this time of year.

archdog
02-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Yup. OM friend of mine just told me the same thing. I don't know where he saw it though...

Calls made within #theNetwork working it's way down to your friend.