PDA

View Full Version : 48 hours

Barking 13
02-02-2015, 03:50 PM
God, I can't wait for the next 48 hours to get over with... I'm tired of hearing about LL, CC, etc.. the damn kids are gonna go where they want to go and us middle aged men need to quit worrying about it (unless you are in #the network and have "investments"***

As for MSU, we get who we really wanted to fill what we need as always...I mean good Lord, we were #1 in the country for five weeks, and we didn't get there with a bunch of prima donna hat switchers... I know some of you guys are really into it but I just can't wait for spring practice to get underway... I bet Dak is whippin' 'em into shape already...

I'm sorry, just had to vent a little... and btw, 17 Collins.... lost my respect in November

MSUDawg4Life
02-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Me too.

It's all so unnecessarily exhausting. Sick of it all.

msstate7
02-02-2015, 04:16 PM
I'm on the other side. I love it. I don't flip out and tweet recruits and such, but I enjoy the drama

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm on the other side. I love it. I don't flip out and tweet recruits and such, but I enjoy the drama

I agree. I don't get worked up over it, but I definitely find it entertaining. I get a lot of laughs out of it, and it's cool to see who will make up the future of our program. If you just take it for entertainment value and don't let it get you worked up, it can be a good filler between football and baseball when your basketball team sucks. ha

Howboutdemdogs
02-02-2015, 04:22 PM
As CM said before, if a kid is not 100% bought into MSU, then he particularly does not want them. I agree!

maroonmania
02-02-2015, 04:55 PM

I've actually enjoyed recruiting more the last few years because it distracts me from the bad basketball product we've had. Hopefully going forward I won't need the distraction as much.

thf24
02-02-2015, 05:05 PM

I agree. I don't get worked up over it, but I definitely find it entertaining. I get a lot of laughs out of it, and it's cool to see who will make up the future of our program. If you just take it for entertainment value and don't let it get you worked up, it can be a good filler between football and baseball when your basketball team sucks. ha

Same here. I know a few people who get so worked up and stressed out over the drama and shenanigans, but I just don't see how it can be that bad if you bear in mind that we're going to be ok and get the guys who really want to be here in the end.

Bama_Dawg
02-02-2015, 05:10 PM
I don't worry, but I get anxious. I trust the staff that they have plan b and plan c...and sometimes plan g in place. I do like the way this class is shaping up if it comes to fruition. Either way, I think we are all excited to see the product we put on the field next year.

shannondawg
02-02-2015, 06:29 PM
I just wonder where everyone that posts about recruits gets their information. They sound so positive that what they are saying the down right low down on the situation.

Barking 13
02-04-2015, 11:01 PM
well it's over, went well, now I need a cigarette.... and a shearing.....