PDA

View Full Version : When does Miggins announce?

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 09:49 AM
I heard it was today, but does anyone know what time?

Rosebowl feels good about him supposedly....so my guess is he is Kentucky bound.*

Ifyouonlyknew
02-02-2015, 09:59 AM
It is supposed to be today but no exact time prolly just announce on twitter. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't MSU.

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Update?

Ifyouonlyknew
02-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Still waiting for him to announce.

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 06:25 PM
He said he had reached a decision on twitter, but still hasn't announced it. My guess is that we'll know in a couple of hours

Coach34
02-02-2015, 08:31 PM
bump?

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Nothing yet

msstate7
02-02-2015, 08:39 PM
The longer the wait, I get concerned. Seemed he was ours and ready to commit, now there's a delay. Hopefully, Kentucky hasn't talked em into reconsidering

Bothrops
02-02-2015, 08:49 PM
He just visited NC State, so it may be down us and them. Urban school vs large college town vs small college town. We have some things going for us.

smootness
02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
He said he had reached a decision on twitter, but still hasn't announced it. My guess is that we'll know in a couple of hours

Do you follow him? It looks like his profile is private; seems a little strange for him to announce that way if so.

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Do you follow him? It looks like his profile is private; seems a little strange for him to announce that way if so.

Yea I follow him

BeardoMSU
02-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Who is he? Position?

How many starz?***

msstate7
02-02-2015, 09:14 PM
Who is he? Position?

How many starz?***

Juco dt 3*. If we get him, he should be 4* If we don't get him, he's overrated**

smootness
02-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Or maybe he's out somewhere. Or maybe he wants to tell some family members first. Or maybe...there are a ton of reasons he could have 'delayed' it. But there aren't a lot of people waiting on the edge of their seat for his announcement. He's not gaining more attention by waiting.

Bothrops
02-02-2015, 09:17 PM
I want him and we need him. Need one more DT.

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Let him have his moment, preacher. Ha, not that you're wrong...bc you're not. Just not a good idea to post that right now IMO

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Juco dt 3*. If we get him, he should be 4* If we don't get him, he's overrated**

+1

preachermatt83
02-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Let him have his moment, preacher. Ha, not that you're wrong...bc you're not. Just not a good idea to post that right now IMO

10/4

Acid mouth
02-02-2015, 09:21 PM
I'm waiting as well. I think Miggins would be a HUGE add to our class and would be immediately battling for playing time.

maroonmania
02-02-2015, 09:28 PM
I'm waiting as well. I think Miggins would be a HUGE add to our class and would be immediately battling for playing time.

Would definitely help bridge the gap from the guys we just lost at DT to the youngs guys we signed last year and plan to sign this year.

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Kentucky has been losing all their commits, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are in desperation mode for Miggins. The longer this takes, the more I think Kentucky gets him.

smootness
02-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Kentucky has been losing all their commits, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are in desperation mode for Miggins. The longer this takes, the more I think Kentucky gets him.

But if he's already made the decision, I don't see how this makes sense. Seems to me he's just waiting to announce for some reason; I'm not worried.

klong-dog
02-02-2015, 09:49 PM
^^^^ Yup

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 09:52 PM
But if he's already made the decision, I don't see how this makes sense. Seems to me he's just waiting to announce for some reason; I'm not worried.

Tee Shepherd had made his decision last year too....

Just sayin, if UK got desperate and started feeling like it was MSU, they could have called in and given him something to think about. I may be way off, just speculating. I'm not worried either way. He would be a nice add, and I hope we get him, and think we get him, but I will not lose sleep either way.

smootness
02-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Tee Shepherd had made his decision last year too....

Just sayin, if UK got desperate and started feeling like it was MSU, they could have called in and given him something to think about. I may be way off, just speculating. I'm not worried either way. He would be a nice add, and I hope we get him, and think we get him, but I will not lose sleep either way.

Perhaps, but he said on twitter he had already decided. I seriously doubt that after posting that, Kentucky made some kind of call to him and gave him an 'extra offer'. Personally, I think we often think that when we don't hear anything, there are tons of string being pulled when in most cases, it's probably something along the lines of a guy wanting to tell his friends first or something, or his cell phone dying.

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Perhaps, but he said on twitter he had already decided. I seriously doubt that after posting that, Kentucky made some kind of call to him and gave him an 'extra offer'. Personally, I think we often think that when we don't hear anything, there are tons of string being pulled when in most cases, it's probably something along the lines of a guy wanting to tell his friends first or something, or his cell phone dying.

Truth