PDA

View Full Version : Watching the game last night was like watching........

Jack Lambert
02-02-2015, 07:32 AM
those old WWII movies when the Germans are fighting the Russians. Didn't care who won. I hate both those cheating coaches.

Martianlander
02-02-2015, 08:56 AM
those old WWII movies when the Germans are fighting the Russians. Didn't care who won. I hate both those cheating coaches.
I felt the same way.

State82
02-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Pretty good analogy for me too. I didn't even watch the whole thing. Bring on Feb. 13

DownwardDawg
02-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Lol. I swear I had forgotten it was super bowl Sunday. Realized it about dark yesterday evening. Shot hoops with my 15 year old son.

sleepy dawg
02-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Y'all are freakin weird man. That was one of the best games I've watched in my life.

quickstrike2
02-02-2015, 02:25 PM
As a football fan, I enjoyed the heck out of that game and particularly the 4th quarter. Once the Seahawks offense stalled on a drive or two after going up 10, you knew Brady was going to make a game of it, and probably take the lead. And it had the same feel as the Patriots last two Super Bowl appearances, where the defense wasn't going to be able to hold the lead. When Kearse made the circus catch, its over right? Nope an interception on the one yard line to turn momentum and the game upside down, I don't know that it gets much better than that.

Martianlander
02-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Yea-it was a good game. I'm just saying I don't like either of the coaches. Carroll was a cheat at Southern Cal, and I'm sure still is. Belichek-well do I even need to comment?

Barking 13
02-02-2015, 03:54 PM
for me it was like watching Auburn and Ole Miss, except Auburn has a great guy for a QB (Wilson), but it was a pretty good game.... I thought Auburn would win..

(Packers fan)

drunkernhelldawg
02-02-2015, 05:03 PM
It was good that the score was close, but it was a good, not a great game, for me. But a mediocre NFL game is better than no NFL game at all. So thanks NFL. Enjoying it.