PDA

View Full Version : Leo lewis

msstate7
02-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Just tweeted a pic of a dog and tiger. Guess that means we in the game and OM out

Gen. Grant
02-01-2015, 04:24 PM
In my opinion, it don't mean a thing until the letter comes in. I guess its not a bad thing though.

BeardoMSU
02-01-2015, 04:27 PM
In my opinion, it don't mean a thing until the letter comes in. I guess its not a bad thing though.

Word.

Maybe that is just the genius strategy of Freeze Pancy alluded to***

msstate7
02-01-2015, 04:28 PM

Yeah I know. I'm enjoying the leo saga though. Fortunately we aren't having to deal with any drama concerning our current commits, so I'm loving sitting back waiting on lewis. We have nothing to lose imo

Leroy Jenkins
02-01-2015, 04:46 PM
The entire spirit board is filled with posts about how Coach O ruined their shot with LL. They just cant see the fact that LL has been coming here the whole time. Oh well YP must have fed them some line about how he derailed the network.

AhCoachO, yaw yaw, Ah'Bret Shaffa'.

solodawg
02-01-2015, 04:50 PM
I don't twitter but I went and looked at his pic and both pics look like and eng. Bulldawg to me. It ain't no tiger..Or it may be a tiger. My eyes suck!!! Looking forward to Wed anyway it goes.

Todd4State
02-01-2015, 04:50 PM
The entire spirit board is filled with posts about how Coach O ruined their shot with LL. They just cant see the fact that LL has been coming here the whole time. Oh well YP must have fed them some line about how he derailed the network.

AhCoachO, yaw yaw, Ah'Bret Shaffa'.

Maybe Ole Miss needs to learn how to burn their bridges better.

msstate7
02-01-2015, 04:54 PM
I don't twitter but I went and looked at his pic and both pics look like and eng. Bulldawg to me. It ain't no tiger..

http://s12.postimg.org/aqtkrv94t/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

CadaverDawg
02-01-2015, 04:55 PM
I don't twitter but I went and looked at his pic and both pics look like and eng. Bulldawg to me. It ain't no tiger..

It was a dog and a tiger. The tiger looks kinda bulldog-ish....but it's a tiger

solodawg
02-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Yeah I can see it blown up better.

hailmari
02-01-2015, 04:59 PM
To be honest, the dog looks more like a beagle mix.

msstate7
02-01-2015, 05:00 PM

Yeah, we screwed*

Leroy Jenkins
02-01-2015, 05:04 PM
The network is going to lose four 4*s this week. One to us, one to UT and one to UM.

The best part of all of this mess is our class is solid no matter what, we aren't really sweating anyone. Which kid will Hugh be on the phone with all night? Decisions, decisions.

MabenMaroon
02-01-2015, 05:08 PM
The network is going to lose four 4*s this week. One to us, one to UT and one to UM.

The best part of all of this mess is our class is solid no matter what, we aren't really sweating anyone. Which kid will Hugh be on the phone with all night? Decisions, decisions.

I see a conference call prayer session coming.

Pinto
02-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Ole Miss folks have started in with the hate tweets to Leo. Pass the popcorn.

GreenheadDawg
02-01-2015, 05:16 PM

I seriously doubt they will lose all those. Maybe 1 besides Leo

GreenheadDawg
02-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Ole Miss folks have started in with the hate tweets to Leo. Pass the popcorn.

Post em here. I don't twitter

Coach34
02-01-2015, 05:17 PM
They know they are out of it now- and they are blowing his twitter up with BS

Fredo recruiting tears taste like king crab ya know...

CadaverDawg
02-01-2015, 05:18 PM
LSU fans are quite confident on their recruiting forum. I can promise you I will be over there enjoying the meltdown if he chooses MSU.

CadaverDawg
02-01-2015, 05:19 PM
They know they are out of it now- and they are blowing his twitter up with BS

Haha, recruits should take note of how their fans act. The same ones preaching "family", "God wants you at OM", and "Best fans in the country", are the same ones calling him a piece of shit for recommitting. I love it.

Coach34
02-01-2015, 05:19 PM
I seriously doubt they will lose all those. Maybe 1 besides Leo

they have lost 2 already- the OL guy is Tennessee bound

solodawg
02-01-2015, 05:38 PM

It may be a Teddy Bear instead of Dawg****

Mjoelner34
02-01-2015, 05:42 PM

http://i.imgur.com/sNS16Ok.gif

maroonmania
02-01-2015, 05:55 PM
LSU fans are quite confident on their recruiting forum. I can promise you I will be over there enjoying the meltdown if he chooses MSU.

Would be a punch in the gut if we go through a commitment to Bama and a commitment to OM with Leo only to have him commit and sign with LSU at the end when we have been right there with him through the whole process. Oh well, whatever happens happens at this point I guess. Goodness knows we've given it our all.

GreenheadDawg
02-01-2015, 06:25 PM
they have lost 2 already- the OL guy is Tennessee bound

I hope your right but TN will really have to ante up

Coach34
What I love is that he was never going to go to Ole Missus. He played them like a fiddle

Coach34
I hope your right but TN will really have to ante up

they already did

GreenheadDawg
02-01-2015, 06:32 PM
they already did

My cousin is a big Michigan fan and he is confident they get Jefferson from OM

Pinto
02-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Have recruits finally caught up to Ole Miss and started using them for an ATM and a wild weekend?

msstate7
02-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Have recruits finally caught up to Ole Miss and started using them for an ATM and a wild weekend?

There's nothing OM can do about it if so. I'd take advantage

Jack Lambert
02-01-2015, 06:58 PM
Word.

Maybe that is just the genius strategy of Freeze Pancy alluded to***

Some how I don't think this is a Ole Miss Flip the flip trick. I think they are really out of the picture.

starkvegasdawg
02-01-2015, 07:12 PM
If by some miracle Leo does sign with the bears I can't wait to see all those that are bashing him on twitter now lining up to suck his junk dry Wednesday. That is one hypocritical fan base.

BeardoMSU
02-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Some how I don't think this is a Ole Miss Flip the flip trick. I think they are really out of the picture.
You not see my sarcasterics?

Jack Lambert
02-01-2015, 07:16 PM
You not see my sarcasterics?

It's hard to see sarcasterics when it comes to Ole Miss and recruiting. The network is going to go all out for Leo. I think they see him as the linch pin to their class. That class could fall apart by him backing out.

AlSwearengen
02-01-2015, 07:17 PM
they already did

I think UT has had enough of olemiss in memphis. I know they hate davinner and that relationship. There are about three or four schools that you don't want to get into a buying contest with and one of those is Tenn.

Saltydog
02-01-2015, 07:29 PM
UM has orchestrated stuff like this before and I wouldn't put it past them to do it again to both MSU and LSU......Color me cautious..........

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
02-01-2015, 07:36 PM
too bad there's no racist old white guy emoji

hacker
02-02-2015, 09:32 AM
by the way, the | means "or" -- tweet deciphered is "dogs or tigers"

msstate7
02-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Rosebowl says leo to lsu is done deal

thunderclap
02-02-2015, 03:29 PM

I like our chances better now.

CadaverDawg
02-02-2015, 03:32 PM

Oh, I just asked is in another thread....so I guess it is true that he is saying this. Any other details?

smootness
02-02-2015, 03:32 PM

No, he didn't. He said he's heard today that they have the momentum, after hearing last night that we did.

I think it's still clear that nobody really knows what he's going to do. Even if he's leaning to LSU right now, talking to guys like Farrod Green and Jonnas Spivey again before signing day could change things.

I don't like that Green has removed some of the stuff he had of Leo Lewis on his twitter profile, but we'll see. I'm not confident about it, but we're still in it.

msstate7
02-02-2015, 03:34 PM
No, he didn't. He said he's heard today that they have the momentum, after hearing last night that we did.

I think it's still clear that nobody really knows what he's going to do. Even if he's leaning to LSU right now, talking to guys like Farrod Green and Jonnas Spivey again before signing day could change things.

I don't like that Green has removed some of the stuff he had of Leo Lewis on his twitter profile, but we'll see. I'm not confident about it, but we're still in it.

You definetely know more than me. I just posted what Broadway posted on 247

Bothrops
02-02-2015, 03:40 PM
I believe the decision is made. We don't typically fare well in these type of scenarios. Now, we need to keep our class together and not let the scavengers from ****ing up our finish. NSD needs to be in January!!

FlabLoser
02-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Rosebowl hasn't tweeted anything.

maroonmania
02-02-2015, 03:47 PM
I will not give up until IfYouOnlyKnew says to give up.

HancockCountyDog
02-02-2015, 03:48 PM
Guys, if there is one position we don't need help - its LB. Im just pumped that he isn't going to the bears - they need so much help at LB.

bulldogsmsu
02-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Oh, I just asked is in another thread....so I guess it is true that he is saying this. Any other details?

On the boneyard today he says LSU talk was not extremely confident and he still doesn't count ole miss out of it due to local pressure. Then goes on to say the relationship with F. Green very important, yada, yada, yada...all the stuff you have heard before. Then final conclusion was MSU is in as good as position they could be in right now and he thinks we will probably get Leo. Not sure where anyone heard Rosebowl said he is a lock for LSU. Where is this coming from?

Ifyouonlyknew
02-02-2015, 03:52 PM
I will not give up until IfYouOnlyKnew says to give up.

That's a lot of pressure on these shoulders. I still think Leo to MSU. I haven't heard anything to change my mind.

Bothrops
02-02-2015, 03:53 PM
It may not be over, but I'm hearing all kinds of crap about what has transpired over the weekend. Unbelievable dirt on Ole Miss. The whole thing kinda gives me a feeling of malaise.

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
That's a lot of pressure on these shoulders. I still think Leo to MSU. I haven't heard anything to change my mind.

You can take it Dan.***

maroonmania
02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Guys, if there is one position we don't need help - its LB. Im just pumped that he isn't going to the bears - they need so much help at LB.

I disagree that we don't need help. We have some good candidates for LB next year but the only proven entity in my book is Beni Brown and to a lesser degree Richie Brown. The rest of the LBs on our roster are just unproven potential so yes, we need the help of the best HS LB in the state this year. If we don't get him we will go with what we have but we do need him.

cheewgumm
02-02-2015, 04:05 PM
I cant wait to hear some recruiting stories after this..if it ever comes out.

jalakin
02-02-2015, 04:05 PM
It may not be over, but I'm hearing all kinds of crap about what has transpired over the weekend. Unbelievable dirt on Ole Miss. The whole thing kinda gives me a feeling of malaise.

What type of dirt? Remember rumors are encouraged.

NCDawg
02-02-2015, 04:34 PM
I disagree that we don't need help. We have some good candidates for LB next year but the only proven entity in my book is Beni Brown and to a lesser degree Richie Brown. The rest of the LBs on our roster are just unproven potential so yes, we need the help of the best HS LB in the state this year. If we don't get him we will go with what we have but we do need him.

I agree that we need help at LB also. None of our LB's played very well in the games we lost last year, especially the Ole Miss game. I believe Diaz will make a huge difference in our LB play this year.

32 Dive
02-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Now I'm not saying anything did | didn't happen. But when rumors of stuff like this gets out, it's often blown out of proportion by like 5x.

msstate7
02-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Leo could go from having a minority (OM fans) of the state loving him to having a majority (MSU fans) loving him or to having pretty much the whole state (OM and state) disliking him in a 5-day period.

I seen it dawg
02-02-2015, 07:42 PM
Leo to state

VandelayIndustries
02-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Leo to state

Hope you are right

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
02-02-2015, 07:55 PM
I have no reason to dislike Leo wherever he goes, even OM. I will love the guy if he's a bulldog, & if he's a tiger I will like the heck out of him for pulling freeze's bass happy ass down piss creek & breaking his line.

msstate7
02-02-2015, 08:13 PM
I have no reason to dislike Leo wherever he goes, even OM. I will love the guy if he's a bulldog, & if he's a tiger I will like the heck out of him for pulling freeze's bass happy ass down piss creek & breaking his line.

I don't hate any players for opposing teams, but I don't like any sec players except for state's. There are a few exceptions, but they're never ones that picked a school over us.