PDA

View Full Version : Fun with SPS archives: 5 yrs ago this month

FlabLoser
06-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Cohen posts starting from the week he was hired:

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/search.php?searchid=125104&pp=&page=10

Coach34 say

Buy/Sell...confidence in MSU's future
Byrne's hiring of Cohen, who was without a doubt a top qualified candidate after a real coaching search, gives you the most confidence in our sports program you have had since the late 90's.

I'm buying. Hiring the most qualified coach instead of taking the easy way out of siding with the old guard...apparent accountability for coaches on the horizon...5 years from now we should be a much better program nationally...I'm even feeling a little wooly, and that takes alot

Goat Holder
06-22-2013, 08:48 AM
Re-link the thread?? I want to see the replies.

Ghost of Hank Flick
06-22-2013, 09:10 AM
C34 for prez.

Cohen's attitude towards our program and what we can do is a lesson for the entire MSU community. We CAN do it. We WILL do it. We just have to change our attitude and MAKE it happen.

Coach34
06-22-2013, 09:34 AM
I have to confess, I did say in a thread once I thought he could get us to Omaha in 3 years, and we came up one game short in the Fla Super. But I really felt with 5 years that Cohen would have the program where it should be- and he does.

Others also said this- but many jumped off the wagon after years 1 and 2.

Drewbowski
06-22-2013, 09:40 AM
Slow and steady is the way to go. We have the correct leadership in place to put us to the level that WE all know, as Bulldogs, that our teams can be.