PDA

View Full Version : McElroy strikes again. Prescott not likely to win Heisman 'cause Lewis & Johnson gone

blacklistedbully
01-31-2015, 10:57 AM
Says he doesn't see Dak repeating or improving on last year's performance, in part because we lose Jameon Lewis & Malcolm Johnson.

Hey Greg, just the slightest bit of effort on your part would show neither Jameon or Malcolm were in our top 2 last season. And we have some real talent coming back, as well as big-time recruits.

We may be better at WR this year. How can McElroy not make at least a modest effort in his analysis? I'm sure he's getting paid a pretty penny to do it.

msstate7
01-31-2015, 11:00 AM
Why anyone watches secn for anything other than the actual games is beyond me. Those shows suck and it has nothing to do with knocking state.

Coach34
01-31-2015, 11:03 AM
People really do no analysis

Fred Ross had 200 yards receiving in his last 2 games- and he didnt even start. We started RoJo over him because RoJo was a Sr

That's ok though. We will just look that much better and be the feel good story of the year yet again this Fall as we were this past Fall

Drugdog
01-31-2015, 11:04 AM
Why anyone watches secn for anything other than the actual games is beyond me. Those shows suck and it has nothing to do with knocking state.

So true. Those are the worst shows. I tried to watch. Sec channel=Rick ray.

Statefan
01-31-2015, 11:31 AM
We will see what he says after week 2 next season

On a side note that game should equal Auburn in terms of atmosphere -- just hope we aren't on CBS

RBritt
01-31-2015, 11:38 AM
I want what Gregory is smoking

Coach34
01-31-2015, 11:42 AM
Vegas has Dakota as co-leader for the Heisman

Offshore Dawg
01-31-2015, 11:53 AM
Vegas has Dakota as co-leader for the Heisman

Dakota's chances are just as good as the next player. However the talking heads are already pimping the Ohio State tailback.

RoverDog
01-31-2015, 12:18 PM
Jameon didn't even play half the 2014 year. McElroy started off strong with SECN, but has become lazy like all the rest of them. I wonder what these guys do when they're not on TV. It doesn't take a lot of effort to research the leading pass catchers for us this year. I understand the national pundits not having the time to research everybody, but all Greg has to know is the SEC. Very disappointing.

GTHOM
01-31-2015, 12:20 PM
I have not watched the SECN for any reason other than finebaum and games since about midway through the season. Booger, McElroy, Chizik they are all idiots

Tbonewannabe
01-31-2015, 12:36 PM
That looks like an opinion made before the season started last year. Going into last year Mojo and Jameon should have been our top targets. The Season played out a little different. Jameon got hurt and almost played none down the stretch and Mojo wasn't our top td target because of Bear.

Mutt the Hoople
01-31-2015, 12:38 PM
I would think Dak's chances are lower because we're losing some pretty good offensive linemen.

Dawgowar
01-31-2015, 02:30 PM
As Clint Eastwood said in Heartbreak Ridge - "Sir, you are beginning to bore the hell out of me." The SECN has been doing this since ESPN started apologizing to the Big Ten crowd for aligning their brand with the conference. Right around the TSUN LSU game. I'll just sit here and enjoy seeing new accomplishments for my 'Fool's Gold' Bulldogs.

F ESPN. F'em all.