PDA

View Full Version : Momma wants CeCe at Ole Missus

Coach34
01-31-2015, 10:01 AM
She has been visited by #TheNetwork

It's down to Ole Missus and Bammer sounds like- but I'd expect him to sign with Ole Missus. Even if he wants to go to Bammer- his mother will just send in his LOI to Ole Missus like the Law's kid' Mom did last year when he wanted to go to Utah. Fortunately for the Law kid- Mom's trick didnt work.

Can #TheNetwork strike in Texas next?

Dallas_Dawg
01-31-2015, 10:15 AM
Floyd Raven was another one where he wanted to go to LSU but his mama sent his fax to Ole Miss
#theNetwork

deltadawg99
01-31-2015, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't count out lsu or UF

GreenheadDawg
01-31-2015, 10:22 AM
I wouldn't count out lsu or UF

He will sign with OM. They have "invested" a lot in him. Why stop when it works and you never get caught. It amazes me that no one questions their recruiting tactics. Why a kid from Florida with offers from everyone in the country would want to come to OM. I mean come on

engie
01-31-2015, 10:25 AM
He will sign with OM. They have "invested" a lot in him. Why stop when it works and you never get caught. It amazes me that no one questions their recruiting tactics. Why a kid from Florida with offers from everyone in the country would want to come to OM. I mean come on

What makes you think that they are the only ones investing in him?

deltadawg99
01-31-2015, 10:28 AM
OM isn't the only one playing this game. O is going to do everything he can to get him and we all know he showed freeZe the ropes

Leroy Jenkins
01-31-2015, 10:36 AM
I think hes UF bound.

scottycameron
01-31-2015, 11:16 AM
speaking of the utah kid what was the final story on him? He went to juco in state here after all that, or down in florida? I heard him mentioned a while back, I think we are now recruiting him? Amybody remember anything about him? Supposed to be your typical great athlete with no book skills. DB/WR/RB type?

Coach34
01-31-2015, 11:26 AM
speaking of the utah kid what was the final story on him? He went to juco in state here after all that, or down in florida? I heard him mentioned a while back, I think we are now recruiting him? Amybody remember anything about him? Supposed to be your typical great athlete with no book skills. DB/WR/RB type?

Signed with East Miss

yjnkdawg
01-31-2015, 12:07 PM
OM isn't the only one playing this game. O is going to do everything he can to get him and we all know he showed freeZe the ropes

Coach O wants to wreck the OM recruiting machine and more power to him.

843dawg
01-31-2015, 12:45 PM
If CeCe and Lodge don't both sign with OM there will be an earthquake in Oxford. Someone on that staff would lose their job. They are rolling out the red carpet for Jasson Lewis in light of Leo's decommitment. Kid is labeled at 6'2, 247lbs. Just what I'm hearing.

solodawg
01-31-2015, 12:53 PM
I think hes UF bound.

I agree, I think he's Florida bound come Wed...

HailState39110
01-31-2015, 12:55 PM
If CeCe and Lodge don't both sign with OM there will be an earthquake in Oxford. Someone on that staff would lose their job. They are rolling out the red carpet for Jasson Lewis in light of Leo's decommitment. Kid is labeled at 6'2, 247lbs. Just what I'm hearing.

What if , just what if Leo goes to MSU or LSU, Richmond signs with Tennessee , Van Jefferson likes where Michigan and Harbough are going and goes to Michigan, and CeCe ends up back at Florida.

Boy there will be a lot of people questioning Freeze's big boy style recruiting. They missed on quite a few big names last year and if their big names start jumping ship think I think they would need to really look at how they are trying to recruit. They don't have the tradition or resources of Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Ohio st, Texas yet they try to recruit national big names like those guys. it could really come back to bite them in the ass.

blacklistedbully
01-31-2015, 12:57 PM
What self-respecting, proud African-American family wouldn't want their child to represent the Rebels, with all their storied, and not-all-too-distant past? ***

I realize this may not be politically correct, but it truly does blow my mind that so many minority parents are so ready to ignore so much of the terrible crap that has gone on there, especially considering a lot of it is recent.

notsofarawaydawg
01-31-2015, 01:11 PM
With probation on the horizon, why would anyone want to sign with Ole Missus?

starkvegasdawg
01-31-2015, 01:23 PM
What self-respecting, proud African-American family wouldn't want their child to represent the Rebels, with all their storied, and not-all-too-distant past? ***

I realize this may not be politically correct, but it truly does blow my mind that so many minority parents are so ready to ignore so much of the terrible crap that has gone on there, especially considering a lot of it is recent.

Piles of cash can cover a multitude of sins.

M.Fillmore
01-31-2015, 03:20 PM
Signed with East Miss

An East Ms coach told me he will go to the bears after he leaves East. The coach was very high on him but he was so-so in the games I saw him play.

Saltydog
01-31-2015, 03:54 PM
lends any credence to that whatsoever. What did I miss?

scottycameron
01-31-2015, 04:36 PM
lends any credence to that whatsoever. What did I miss?

you missed OM firing him. 2007, you might not have been around then.

Saltydog
01-31-2015, 04:56 PM
that his dream job but from all accounts he'd go back there in a heartbeat.....Again, it's pure speculation at this point that "O" has a hard on for them.....

scottycameron
01-31-2015, 05:01 PM
Again, it's pure speculation at this point that "O" has a hard on for them.......

He probably destroyed his office for some other reason than hard feelings. You want to try again, chief, or is that good?

Saltydog
01-31-2015, 05:28 PM
personal jihad against that employer.......Again, you fail to speak in absolutes so in other words your argument here is based purely on your own personal opinion and speculation.......When you have some tangible evidence, get back with me........

scottycameron
01-31-2015, 05:48 PM
Did you physically destroy your office when you were fired? If so, and you had no hard feelings toward them, that would make you a very, very strange person.

Quit over thinking this. O doesn't like OM, he doesn't like Oxford. You can stick your head up a cows ass or you can take the butchers word for it.

DancingRabbit
01-31-2015, 05:49 PM
personal jihad against that employer.......Again, you fail to speak in absolutes so in other words your argument here is based purely on your own personal opinion and speculation.......When you have some tangible evidence, get back with me........

I think the "Coach O hates OM" stories circulated after he visited Mullen and staff in the off-season. It may be over-blown but there is something to it.

A quick google pulled this up -

http://www.omrebelnation.com/2015/01/breaking-ed-orgeron-hates-ole-miss.html

sandwolf
01-31-2015, 05:53 PM

Dude, there have been multiple people who should know say that Orgeron has a hard on for UM.....actually it is more so for Freeze. Per Steve (yea, yea I know everyone loves to hate him, but he does have connections in the CFB world and he generally doesn't just outright lie), when things were going downhill with O at UM, Freeze was going behind O's back and reporting what was going on to the administration in hopes that he would be kept on to act as the interim HC when O got fired in order to increase his chances of being retained by the new HC. And then when Orgeron was hired at LSU, during his statement to the press, he says something along the lines of, "I've really enjoyed cheering for LSU this year, and especially in that game against Ole Miss." So there is a pretty good bit of smoke around the idea that he has it out for Ole Miss/Freeze.

Bully78
01-31-2015, 06:06 PM
O would know the in's and out's of the "Network"... Just sayin'.

yjnkdawg
01-31-2015, 06:06 PM
I think it was on 247 that it was said that if LSU could not flip Leo, that they would much rather us get him than OM. I think Steve or Robbie said Coach O would be going after certain OM top 2016 targets, with Les Miles' approval. And I know for a fact that LSU hates the OM Football Program. That goes back to the Billy Cannon days.

MabenMaroon
01-31-2015, 07:55 PM

A house full of new furniture, new appliances and a good paying job offer can overcome a multitude of negatives for the family of a prominent recruit. Gotta be careful doing that crap in the Gators own swamp though, Gators have been known to sneak up and put down a massive bite on ones ass.

yjnkdawg
01-31-2015, 08:02 PM
A house full of new furniture, new appliances and a good paying job offer can overcome a multitude of negatives for the family of a prominent recruit. Gotta be careful doing that crap in the Gators own swamp though, Gators have been known to sneak up and put down a massive bite on ones ass.

Chomp! Chomp! Delicious bear meal.

Spiderman
01-31-2015, 08:25 PM

O, understandably, would love to show up Ole Miss. A little known fact is that O doesn't much care for Freeze either. There is a reason Nutt didn't keep him on his staff when he came in, and that was over Pete Boone's objections because Boone liked Freeze.

O felt Freeze stabbed him in the back by running him down to Boone. Freeze knew O was done and was angling for O's job.

O told Nutt not to trust him.

fishwater99
01-31-2015, 08:38 PM
O is pissed, and he is not your ordinary coon-ass.
He will do what he can to take the network down.

I seen it dawg
01-31-2015, 11:41 PM
O another Freezus not what he professes to be. Dude is a piece of shit *****.