Nick Chubb (RB Georgia) 12/1

Paul Perkins (RB UCLA) 12/1

Cardale Jones (QB Ohio State) 14/1

Derrick Henry (RB Alabama) 14/1

Samaje Perine (RB Oklahoma) 14/1

http://sports.bovada.lv/sports-betting/college-football-player-props.jsp

Smitty
01-30-2015, 11:00 PM
Ohio State has 3 QB's in the top 13 of the Heisman Watch... That's just funny.

smootness
01-30-2015, 11:02 PM

And the one with the best odds is not the one I think will start.

I know it seems like the biggest blessing of all time to have 3 great QBs, and in a lot of ways it is, but even if Miller does transfer, there is a definite risk in angering the guy who loses that battle, no matter who it is.

That's not an easy decision, and one that has to be handled perfectly.

msstate7
01-30-2015, 11:04 PM

I think jt Barrett will be the qb there. I don't see how Ohio state will be able to keep Barrett and jones.

Dawg61
01-31-2015, 12:13 AM
Boykin (TCU) will win it next year.

msstate7
01-31-2015, 12:15 AM
Boykin (TCU) will win it next year.

I'd put my money on Ohio state's qb. They will be sick next year on offense

Dawg61
01-31-2015, 12:24 AM
I'd put my money on Ohio state's qb. They will be sick next year on offense

Sometimes you can have too many QB's and that's Ohio State's issue next year. All three will probably play so that will dip into each's numbers failing to leave one with enough flashy stats to win. I think Dak has a chance but I think we're going to miss JRob more than people are expecting. JRob was a ****ing stud this year and was a gigantic reason for our rise to #1.

M.Fillmore
01-31-2015, 12:28 AM
Top 10 are ...

Chad Kelly (QB Klucker State) 3/1

Dak Prescott (QB Mississippi State) 7/1

Leonard Fournette (RB LSU) 7/1

Trevone Boykin (QB TCU) 15/2

Cody Kessler (QB USC) 12/1

Nick Chubb (RB Georgia) 12/1

Paul Perkins (RB UCLA) 12/1

Cardale Jones (QB Ohio State) 14/1

Derrick Henry (RB Alabama) 14/1

Samaje Perine (RB Oklahoma) 14/1

http://sports.bovada.lv/sports-betting/college-football-player-props.jsp

Yancy fixed it for you.

msstate7
01-31-2015, 12:29 AM
Sometimes you can have too many QB's and that's Ohio State's issue next year. All three will probably play so that will dip into each's numbers failing to leave one with enough flashy stats to win. I think Dak has a chance but I think we're going to miss JRob more than people are expecting. JRob was a ****ing stud this year and was a gigantic reason for our rise to #1.

Jrob was huge in our rise to #1. On the flip side, he really hurt us in our 2 regular season losses imo.

I'm certainly not blaming jrob. I love jrob and am really pulling for him to make it in the nfl.

Dawg61
01-31-2015, 12:56 AM
Jrob was huge is in our rise to #1. On the flip side, he really hurt us in our 2 regular season losses imo.

I'm certainly not blaming jrob. I love jrob and am really pulling for him to make it in the nfl.

Exactly! This is a thread about the Heisman race. Dak's two losses killed his chances and it's not a coincidence that JRob had his worst two games in those. JRob got shutdown and it shutdown Dak.

Schultzy
01-31-2015, 07:24 AM
The kind of pub Dak is bringing to MSU is priceless. His tenure here has made us recognizable on a national level.

I'd always hoped our program would become relevant in the national landscape and damn if it hasn't. To me, he is by far the most important player in our programs history, no matter how next year goes for him.