PDA

View Full Version : LSU's recruiting forum on TigerDroppings is hilarious...

CadaverDawg
01-30-2015, 06:58 PM
Those dipshits think as soon as a player hits their campus they will want to sign with LSU. They all think Leo and Cece will end up at LSU, and most of em thought Peters would be a Tiger...so it was funny to read them comment when it came out he was going to Starkville. I will say this...If Leo isn't going to flip to us (which he isn't), I hope LSU gets him.

VandelayIndustries
01-30-2015, 07:31 PM
The Rant after an LSU loss is some of the best entertainment

I seen it dawg
01-30-2015, 07:54 PM
Leo to State

HancockCountyDog
01-30-2015, 07:55 PM
Those dipshits think as soon as a player hits their campus they will want to sign with LSU. They all think Leo and Cece will end up at LSU, and most of em thought Peters would be a Tiger...so it was funny to read them comment when it came out he was going to Starkville. I will say this...If Leo isn't going to flip to us (which he isn't), I hope LSU gets him.

LSU is a real threat on Lewis. They are selling him on being their lone LB recruit.

I really think LSU is a big time player with him. As for Jefferson? I think the kid goes to UF.

BankerDog
01-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Demetric Warren personally told me he thinks LSU is a legit threat to flip Leo Lewis. He's as close to these prospects as anyone.

msstate7
01-30-2015, 08:35 PM
Demetric Warren personally told me he thinks LSU is a legit threat to flip Leo Lewis. He's as close to these prospects as anyone.

I could see this. Both the instate teams pulling you in different directions. So to keep from scorning 1 for the other, you scorn both to go out of state

yjnkdawg
01-30-2015, 09:09 PM
If LSU can't flip Leo, then they would rather him flip to us, than him sign with OM. Coach O could be a nightmare for OM for the 2016 recruitment

HancockCountyDog
01-30-2015, 09:55 PM

They are extremely close and just predicted him to LSU.

Statefan
01-30-2015, 10:03 PM

that's somewhat discouraging

klong-dog
01-30-2015, 10:31 PM
I'd prefer them over OM. The melting would be cool to see. But yes I'd love for LL to shock the world and come to State.

smootness
01-30-2015, 10:32 PM

Well, he did predict Lewis to State before he picked Ole Miss...so they don't seem to be that close.

msstate7
01-30-2015, 10:39 PM
I'd prefer them over OM. The melting would be cool to see. But yes I'd love for LL to shock the world and come to State.

Me too. Lsu seems to waste more talent than OM