PDA

View Full Version : Peters not visiting LSU (shocked**)

Big4Dawg
01-30-2015, 05:29 PM
http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/01/lsu_safety_target_jamal_peters.html?utm_source=dlv r.it&utm_medium=twitter

starkvegasdawg
01-30-2015, 05:47 PM
It's a good feeling when schools like LSU can't pull recruits from us whenever they want to any more.

Coach34
01-30-2015, 05:50 PM
This was never a big concern to our staff

CadaverDawg
01-30-2015, 05:53 PM
Barton Simmons is tweeting that Peters is possible to LSU,a nd that if they get him on campus they should feel good about getting his signature. Where do they get this shit?

Glad to know he will be in Starkville this weekend.

starkvegasdawg
01-30-2015, 05:58 PM
Safe to say lsu won't be playing with our Peters.

preachermatt83
01-30-2015, 06:02 PM
what I am hearing... MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCURATE!!.... Is that one of the staff members from LSU in talks with Jamal's mom kept speaking down on MSU rather than up on LSU and it ticked her off and she told them to get lost and shut down all visits and any calls or anything from LSU. Again, Just hearsay but makes sense. His mom loves State.

Rayburn8
01-30-2015, 06:09 PM
http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/01/lsu_safety_target_jamal_peters.html?utm_source=dlv r.it&utm_medium=twitter
But.... Lsu=dbu and were just poor ole state. How could he possible want to go to state over lsu.**** Well Miles didn't want him anyway.***

I seen it dawg
01-30-2015, 06:29 PM
But.... Lsu=dbu and were just poor ole state. How could he possible want to go to state over lsu.**** Well Miles didn't want him anyway.***

Miles wanted him to play QB

GreenheadDawg
01-30-2015, 06:45 PM

Haha I laughed

Todd4State
01-30-2015, 06:49 PM
what I am hearing... MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCURATE!!.... Is that one of the staff members from LSU in talks with Jamal's mom kept speaking down on MSU rather than up on LSU and it ticked her off and she told them to get lost and shut down all visits and any calls or anything from LSU. Again, Just hearsay but makes sense. His mom loves State.

Pretty hard for them to talk smack after what we did to them last year.

hailmari
01-30-2015, 07:00 PM
From what ive heard about her visit with Freeze, she deserves a standing ovation on gameday. Cold shoulder city.

msudawg1200
01-30-2015, 08:31 PM

All the LSU people I know are saying we must have opened the pocket books up big time, because they can't understand why a recruit would pick us over LSU. Maybe, some Mississippi kids want to play for a home state school. Maybe he likes our coaches, players, and atmosphere better. Maybe, he sees a chance to win. We are scaring the bejeezus out of some of these bigger schools. Poor ol' MSU isn't rolling over and playing dead anymore. Those days are over.

Coackjek
01-30-2015, 09:03 PM

Beat me to it, but I was thinking LT

preachermatt83
01-30-2015, 11:09 PM
From what ive heard about her visit with Freeze, she deserves a standing ovation on gameday. Cold shoulder city.

hahaha! that's awesome!

maroonmania
01-30-2015, 11:30 PM
All the LSU people I know are saying we must have opened the pocket books up big time, because they can't understand why a recruit would pick us over LSU. Maybe, some Mississippi kids want to play for a home state school. Maybe he likes our coaches, players, and atmosphere better. Maybe, he sees a chance to win. We are scaring the bejeezus out of some of these bigger schools. Poor ol' MSU isn't rolling over and playing dead anymore. Those days are over.

What I can't figure out is why just about ANY prospect from outside Louisiana would want to go play for that crazy cajun bunch. Seriously, if you aren't from there its a whole other world.

Percho
01-30-2015, 11:34 PM

maybe it's The network

msstate7
01-30-2015, 11:35 PM
What I can't figure out is why just about ANY prospect from outside Louisiana would want to go play for that crazy cajun bunch. Seriously, if you aren't from there its a whole other world.

Yeah, they crazy, but tiger stadium would be one hell of place to play college football. They put players in the nfl that succeed when they get there, which we do the same.

maroonmania
01-30-2015, 11:39 PM
Yeah, they crazy, but tiger stadium would be one hell of place to play college football. They put players in the nfl that succeed when they get there, which we do the same.

Its not the 3 hours during the game that would be a problem, it would be having to live with them the 6 days and 21 hours the rest of the week.

msstate7
01-30-2015, 11:44 PM
Its not the 3 hours during the game that would be a problem, it would be having to live with them the 6 days and 21 hours the rest of the week.

True. Haha

Schultzy
01-31-2015, 07:59 AM

So glad he handled his recruitment without all the drama and he certainly was in position to do so. To me he is the most important signee for us this year.

And I rarely bestow this great honor on anyone but a down lineman.