PDA

View Full Version : With the class we are expecting to sign this year

starkvegasdawg
01-29-2015, 10:43 AM
Are there any position(s) you wish we had addressed more in recruiting or does everybody think we addressed our needs well with this class?

thedawg
01-29-2015, 10:51 AM
This class addressed our needs better than we have ever under Mullen... If you are going to wish for something it would be one more difference making pass rusher

MetEdDawg
01-29-2015, 11:10 AM
We definitely addressed our biggest need areas in my opinion. Got 2 good CBs, got Peters and McLaurin who I hope both stay at safety, we got some quality DL, and we got some good OL that I really like. Would have been even better had Champion qualified.

My only concern is the LB position. We've got Jung, we've got Washington (who some think may grow into DE but I hope not), then who? Do we keep McNair? Do we finish with Leo? I think we need to sign 3 LBs but if we don't it's not the end of the world. But we definitely addressed our needs this year no question.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Washington definitely won't grow into a DE. He still has some growing to do to be a SEC LB.

smootness
01-29-2015, 12:52 PM
We pretty much got really good players at every position on the field. Outside of LB, I can't think of a position where we wouldn't feel happy if we thought it was a big need.

Howboutdemdogs
01-29-2015, 01:41 PM
I am concern about the kicking game. Our number 1 is gone, and the stable is kinda "iffy". Maybe we can start looking harder in 2016 or 2017.

thf24
01-29-2015, 01:51 PM
Is it an either/or deal with McNair and Lewis (with Lewis being the deciding factor), or is it looking like McNair is out regardless?

GTHOM
01-29-2015, 01:55 PM
I think weve got everything we need to make a run, just hope and pray Mullen lets us. (Let the freshman play right away, dont coach scared)

maroonmania
01-29-2015, 03:29 PM
Is it an either/or deal with McNair and Lewis (with Lewis being the deciding factor), or is it looking like McNair is out regardless?

I can't tell what is going on with McNair. It may be an either/or but since Lewis is not really fully tipping his hand it may be very difficult to just keep McNair warm until we know.