PDA

View Full Version : The shooting on The Square sat night.....

beretta
01-28-2015, 08:47 PM
It was a .45 cal Kimber pistol.....fired off by a student who got drunk and made racist remarks....

It was a high dollar pistol that only a rich little prick would have his hands on....

DA says will prosecute as a felony, and there are no exceptions.....

dude is going down......

also, there is a major crime spree going on with sorority girls at UM that are shoplifting on the square.....

all is not well in mecca...

i saw the pistol monday night with my own eyes.....what a waste....

ill keep you informed on Kelly when he effs up....

BeardoMSU
01-28-2015, 08:55 PM
I suppose with a name like Beretta, you'd know about pistols...

EngineerDawg
01-28-2015, 09:56 PM
Cool

Political Hack
01-28-2015, 10:43 PM
crazy.

Noxdog
01-28-2015, 10:50 PM
It was a .45 cal Kimber pistol.....fired off by a student who got drunk and made racist remarks....

It was a high dollar pistol that only a rich little prick would have his hands on....

DA says will prosecute as a felony, and there are no exceptions.....

dude is going down......

also, there is a major crime spree going on with sorority girls at UM that are shoplifting on the square.....

all is not well in mecca...

i saw the pistol monday night with my own eyes.....what a waist....

ill keep you informed on Kelly...

Implying that Kelly was the one or just you will keep us updated on MGK?

TopDog58
01-28-2015, 11:02 PM
What a waist on who? Kelly or the sorority girls? Or the gun? Do guns have waists?

spudd21
01-28-2015, 11:15 PM
Do we have an Oxford LEO on our hands?

AlSwearengen
01-28-2015, 11:24 PM
I guess they can keep the racist remarks under control for 'crootin purposes until they get drunk.

Acid mouth
01-29-2015, 08:46 PM
Insane

Dawgbite
01-29-2015, 09:49 PM
Hey, I own a Kimber! I'll have you know that I'm not a young rich prick, I'm an old rich asshole.

TUSK
01-30-2015, 12:29 AM
Hey, I own a Kimber! I'll have you know that I'm not a young rich prick, I'm an old rich asshole.

just so I have this straight:

1) random shooting in a public place late in the eve...
2) Kimber pistol was used...

I'm gonna lay the points and bet on the drunk, spoiled, frat boi...

starkvegasdawg
01-30-2015, 03:38 AM
just so I have this straight:

1) random shooting in a public place late in the eve...
2) Kimber pistol was used...

I'm gonna lay the points and bet on the drunk, spoiled, frat boi...

You're profiling.

But in Oxford you're probably correct.

Offshore Dawg
01-30-2015, 06:11 AM
Ok, don't insult the Kimber. +/- $1500 dollar pistol. I have one, fine piece of hardware. this dick sucking piece of drunk ole miss frat boy shit probably pulled it out of Ditty's gun cabinet, then drove his diddy's BMW over for the party.

Dawgbite
01-30-2015, 07:25 AM
I thought Glocks were the weapon of choice for the new breed of gangsta? A 1911 is kinda old school for such a progressive university!***

TUSK
01-30-2015, 02:55 PM
Ok, don't insult the Kimber. +/- $1500 dollar pistol. I have one, fine piece of hardware. this dick sucking piece of drunk ole miss frat boy shit probably pulled it out of Ditty's gun cabinet, then drove his diddy's BMW over for the party.

Please don't think I was knocking the Kimber, buddy.... I've a double row Para 12.45 LDA chambered in 45 cal., and it's a bad ass weapon... but it ain't a freakin Kimber...

I have gun envy.

scottycameron
01-30-2015, 03:16 PM
what's everybody doing with all these pistols? Y'all ever shot anybody?
I don't have a pistol but I do have several guns. I've killed something with ever one of them.
I've been target shooting with a pistol, about as much fun as a girls basketball game.

Dawg61
01-30-2015, 03:33 PM
Think the gun went off unintentionally once inside a bar. Now he faces years in jail. He's about to be somebody's Prag (prison ***).

DawgHouseUnited
01-30-2015, 05:58 PM
I don't have a pistol but I do have several guns. I've killed something with ever one of them.
I've been target shooting with a pistol, about as much fun as a girls basketball game.

IDPA (http://www.idpa.com/) for recreational shooting. Pistols are great carry weapons. Just my guess.

thunderclap
01-30-2015, 06:14 PM
Think the gun went off unintentionally once inside a bar. Now he faces years in jail. He's about to be somebody's Prag (prison ***).

I can honestly say that never once when going to the bar did I think, wait a second, lemme get my pistol.

turkish
01-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Oh no, so now I have to kill something with every gun I own to justify ownership?

Offshore Dawg
01-30-2015, 07:47 PM
Tusk, I do like 45's
Kimber CDP ultra +, 3" bbl for CCW
Colt series 70 nickel
Glock 21 SF
Springfield Armory full custom competition target

TUSK
01-31-2015, 01:34 AM

fair question, Scotty... I carry because jackasses/assholes/dems do...

thank god my gat be rusty an sheet.

Dawgbite
01-31-2015, 07:58 AM
Tusk, I too have two Para's to go with the Kimber Raptor. I love the Para LDA triggers and if I had to choose one, it would probably be one of the Para's. The Kimber is pretty and has a better fit and finish but that won't save your life. Don't let envy start until you get to a Les Baer, Wilson Combat, or an Ed Brown. That's something to be envious of.

Acid mouth
01-31-2015, 09:56 PM
Kimber has an Olympic edition pistol that is fine.