PDA

View Full Version : I hope Bo Bounds will continue to give Coach34 a forum

Tdawg
01-28-2015, 05:01 PM
It was nice to finally have someone on the airwaves willing to speak truth. I hope that Bo will continue to allow coach to be a guest on a regular basis--that show could end up being the mouthpiece of the absolute best Mississippi St. message board. Coach--do you know if there's any chance of this?

Coach34
01-28-2015, 05:28 PM
We'll see. I think with the ratings he got today there is a chance

Tdawg
01-28-2015, 05:34 PM
We'll see. I think with the ratings he got today there is a chance

he was basically giggling on air about how high the streaming numbers were. Had to be some kind of record. And the OM fans calling in afterwards were literally frothing at the mouth. I know Bo well enough to know that he can't do blow just once, and this morning was ratings coke for him.

Sacrifice
01-28-2015, 05:40 PM
Yeah Coached killed it this morning... I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bo doesn't invite him back..It probably pissed the OM faithful off even more when they heard Coach wasn't a raving lunatic..

Dallas_Dawg
01-28-2015, 05:56 PM
Kudos on a job well done C34. The best part was hearing all the Bear whining after.
I guess there little feelings are hurt that 5 star talent from Illinois and Georgia is not coming for the grove, the square and William Faulkner but are rather coming because they are getting cash money. Who knew?