PDA

View Full Version : New reality show on Greenville, MS

M.Fillmore
01-28-2015, 03:22 PM
I was in an airport yesterday and I saw an ad by TruTV for a new reality show based on Greenville, MS.

I'm sure it will be the standard "Mississippians are all ignorant goofballs" portrayal. Hopefully, they will focus on rebs. Hobby Lobby,

TheRef
01-28-2015, 07:51 PM
I was in an airport yesterday and I saw an ad by TruTV for a new reality show based on Greenville, MS.

I'm sure it will be the standard "Mississippians are all ignorant goofballs" portrayal. Hopefully, they will focus on rebs. Hobby Lobby,

It follows the two TV stations in Greenville, MS (WABG and WXVT). Basically it's to show the problems that a small-market TV rivalry has. It's more of a fun show. I watched it and laughed...mainly because I know 99% of the people on it (I've worked multiple telethons in Greenville as a cameraman). Anyway...I think it will be funny since I'm from Greenville and everything.

M.Fillmore
01-29-2015, 04:11 PM
It follows the two TV stations in Greenville, MS (WABG and WXVT). Basically it's to show the problems that a small-market TV rivalry has. It's more of a fun show. I watched it and laughed...mainly because I know 99% of the people on it (I've worked multiple telethons in Greenville as a cameraman). Anyway...I think it will be funny since I'm from Greenville and everything.

Sounds good. I get really tired of the Mississippi bashing. I'm glad they will give us a fair shake.