PDA

View Full Version : I hear I'm trending on The Spirit today

Coach34
01-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Synopsis anyone?

mstatefan91
01-28-2015, 02:06 PM
They are so unconcerned with what you have posted that they have posted your real name and are threatening to call your employer.

Coach34
01-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Call my employer and do what? Tell him I said they paid recruits? My employers response would most likely be:

"Da ****??? Everybody knows you pay recruits"

i would be shocked if they could even figure out who my employer is

mstatefan91
01-28-2015, 02:18 PM
Call my employer and do what? Tell him I said they paid recruits? My employers response would most likely be:

Dunno. That info came from Bafoom where they can't decide if they should try to ignore you or try to burn you and EliteDawgs down because of what is posted here about their beloved Ole Miss.

starkvegasdawg
01-28-2015, 02:37 PM
I haven't seen bears this pissed since Peyton went to TN.

LibraryDawg
01-28-2015, 02:38 PM
From nafoom-

"This guy has pretty much declared jihad on ole miss and actively works to generate negative sentiment for the university, the athletic programs and our players. it's not just fandom, it's obsession, delusion and a significant character flaw."

starkvegasdawg
01-28-2015, 02:45 PM
From nafoom-

"This guy has pretty much declared jihad on ole miss and actively works to generate negative sentiment for the university, the athletic programs and our players. it's not just fandom, it's obsession, delusion and a significant character flaw."

So I guess that fake letter from the NCAA they wrote and the note one of them wrote about poisoing trees in the grove is purely normal behavior. But we are the ones that are obsessed and deluded?

BrunswickDawg
01-28-2015, 02:46 PM
From nafoom-

Oh my, I think Coach may have given that poor Bear the vapors... Someone rush him a mimosa and tray of chicken tenders.

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-28-2015, 02:50 PM
Has Finebaum contacted you yet to appear on his show? I'm sure it's a matter of time. I think the more exposure this gets the better in getting their playbook noticed. You never know who may be listening.

codeDawg
01-28-2015, 02:52 PM

What? You mean to say that that the bears don't run and influence every business in America? Do you mean to say that most people's employers don't give damn if their employees have an opinion about a form of entertainment? This is really a head scratcher.

Next thing you know we'll find out that not every lawyer graduated from UM and that the vast majority of them don't make any more money than your typical engineer. Groundbreaking stuff.

CadaverDawg
01-28-2015, 02:53 PM
The butthurt is extremely strong coming out of Oxford today. Search "Coach34" on twitter, and look at them cry. It is both amusing and embarrassing. You can definitely tell the OM fans that will never be asked to join #TheNetwork*

CadaverDawg
01-28-2015, 03:00 PM
What? You mean to say that that the bears don't run and influence every business in America? Do you mean to say that most people's employers don't give damn if their employees have an opinion about a form of entertainment? This is really a head scratcher.

Next thing you know we'll find out that not every lawyer graduated from UM and that the vast majority of them don't make any more money than your typical engineer. Groundbreaking stuff.

Truth is, there is a handful of OM lawyers that have a lot of money....the rest of them are making about $40k a year. They actually have something in common with Bama fans....You will see a Bama fan that makes very little money, but has season tickets to Alabama football and will attend a National Championship with good seats. Same with OM, except they have a bunch of "lawyers" in their fan base that make about 30-40k, act like they make 200k, and will basically take food out of their kid's mouth to donate to the "OM recruiting fund" every year. It's sad and pathetic.

BeardoMSU
01-28-2015, 03:04 PM
From nafoom-

Mind. Blown. **

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-mi-O2Jc.gif

BeardoMSU
01-28-2015, 03:06 PM
It's sad and pathetic.

Most are just trying to compensate for other "shortcomings"....

http://i.imgur.com/S6Toq.gif

M.Fillmore
01-28-2015, 03:07 PM

A few years ago, the rebs got so worked up over me that they posted on their message boards that they decided they were going after my job. They ID'ed me as an engineer who lived in Brandon and went out to get me fired from my job. They missed the facts that I've never been an engineer and I've never lived in Brandon. I never found out what happened to the poor sap that they hit with the character assassination who lives in Brandon.

But hey, we are just the lil' brother who is obsessed with them. Right.....

SouthMsDawg
01-28-2015, 03:20 PM

They are calling Trojan condoms as we speak.

codeDawg
01-28-2015, 03:37 PM
A few years ago, the rebs got so worked up over me that they posted on their message boards that they decided they were going after my job. They ID'ed me as an engineer who lived in Brandon and went out to get me fired from my job. They missed the facts that I've never been an engineer and I've never lived in Brandon. I never found out what happened to the poor sap that they hit with the character assassination who lives in Brandon.

But hey, we are just the lil' brother who is obsessed with them. Right.....

I mean, this is sports. Not real life. We pay for tickets to watch kids play a game, and people want to ruin other people's lives because someone insulted their favorite group of entertainers? There are a lot of people in this world that need to get a grip on things.

CadaverDawg
01-28-2015, 03:47 PM
I mean, this is sports. Not real life. We pay for tickets to watch kids play a game, and people want to ruin other people's lives because someone insulted their favorite group of entertainers? There are a lot of people in this world that need to get a grip on things.

Amen

maroonmania
01-28-2015, 03:48 PM
From nafoom-

NO, jihad was when OM boosters paid private investigators to follow around and dig up dirt on our recruits and then have one of their female boosters sleep around with the NCAA investigator that got put on our case instigated by them. THAT is what started this jihad (if there is one). Shedding light on the other school's recruiting tactics is REALLY pretty damn tame compared to that.

BossDawg
01-28-2015, 04:32 PM
They are so unconcerned with what you have posted that they have posted your real name and are threatening to call your employer.

My God, seriously? Over a message board post? Wtf is wrong with them? I'm not even close to being sarcastic when I say most of them are entirely way too out of touch with reality and would benefit from some in-patient psychological therapy. What a bunch of nutjobs.

M.Fillmore
01-28-2015, 04:57 PM

I'm sure there are many bears (and a few dogs) who read my post and think I'm lying. O contraire. It's true and I have a friend who the bears targeted and they got him fired. There was no bogus, "we don't like your work." They told him the bears put so much pressure on them that they had to fire him. True story.

Some of these people are nuts. It is why we can't use our real names on message boards.

I seen it dawg
01-28-2015, 05:26 PM

That would be comical.

War Machine Dawg
01-28-2015, 11:03 PM

They actively do this on a routine basis. They went after me once many moons ago for insulting Powe. TSUN fans have no grip on reality and will intentionally destroy someone's life just because their feeling are hurt over a form of entertainment. It's twisted and should be called on the carpet.

cheewgumm
01-28-2015, 11:10 PM
Attack the messenger. Age old tactic.

War Machine Dawg
NO, jihad was when OM boosters paid private investigators to follow around and dig up dirt on our recruits and then have one of their female boosters sleep around with the NCAA investigator that got put on our case instigated by them. THAT is what started this jihad (if there is one). Shedding light on the other school's recruiting tactics is REALLY pretty damn tame compared to that.

+1

Once aGAIN, they got so worked up over sports that they actively ruined the lives of several people. They are mentally ill as a fan base.

FlabLoser
Y'all don't know the half of it.

DancingRabbit
01-29-2015, 12:37 AM
Anybody remember TigerBob (RIP) that used to post on Gene's many years ago? As an employee of South Panola (also their PA announcer, I think), he had the audacity to be a vocal Bulldog fan.

They got him fired and bragged about it on their board. That's when I started to really hate those bastards.

War Machine Dawg
01-29-2015, 01:23 AM
Anybody remember TigerBob (RIP) that used to post on Gene's many years ago? As an employee of South Panola (also their PA announcer, I think), he had the audacity to be a vocal Bulldog fan.

They got him fired and bragged about it on their board. That's when I started to really hate those bastards.

Yep, knew TB personally. He was a very good friend of our family. I'd forgotten about that, but you're correct, they got him fired from SP. The funny part of it was that it wound up backfiring, as TB got hired in admissions at Northwest CC. Up until then, NWCC was TSUN primary "feeder" JUCO the way EMCC has been for us, except they sent guys there to make sure they "got their grades." That stopped for a while when TB was there.

JDog13
01-29-2015, 06:34 PM
Surely you guys haven't forgotten the catfish queen. Threatened and posted people's personal info when they opposed her. Then cried victim when it was done to her.

Mutt the Hoople
01-29-2015, 09:11 PM
Some guy with an e-mail named "MeanGene@Rebels.com" tried to get me fired from my job about a decade ago. Naturally, he wasn't successful.

cheewgumm
01-29-2015, 10:16 PM
Rebels usually fail, so most of our jobs are safe.

TUSK
01-30-2015, 12:50 AM
Truth is, there is a handful of OM lawyers that have a lot of money....the rest of them are making about $40k a year. They actually have something in common with Bama fans....You will see a Bama fan that makes very little money, but has season tickets to Alabama football and will attend a National Championship with good seats. Same with OM, except they have a bunch of "lawyers" in their fan base that make about 30-40k, act like they make 200k, and will basically take food out of their kid's mouth to donate to the "OM recruiting fund" every year. It's sad and pathetic.

does not compute...

and if that is true... and if they have children, said children should be removed from the household and made available for adoption by non-jackasses.

DancingRabbit
01-30-2015, 01:32 AM
does not compute...

and if that is true... and if they have children, said children should be removed from the household and made available for adoption by non-jackasses.

"Does not compute"

You are a joke. Probably not enough "non-jackass" bama fans to take care of them. Go hang out on some ohio board.

TUSK
01-30-2015, 01:46 AM
"Does not compute"

You are a joke. Probably not enough "non-jackass" bama fans to take care of them. Go hang out on some ohio board.

no.

edit: also, you misread my post....

DancingRabbit
01-30-2015, 02:04 AM
no.

edit: also, you misread my post....

I didn't "misread" anything.

Let me make it clear for you. In my humble opinion the folks that started and operate this board got it right, except they let some arrogant bama asshole post on here who thinks he's cool enough to refer to himself in the third person.

TUSK
01-30-2015, 02:10 AM
I didn't "misread" anything.

Let me make it clear for you. In my humble opinion the folks that started and operate this board got it right, except they let some arrogant bama asshole post on here who thinks he's cool enough to refer to himself in the third person.

dude, you're a dumbass.

TUSK hasn't referred to himself in the first person in a really long ..... awe, ****!