PDA

View Full Version : So to recap what's happened since Sunday...

Coach34
01-28-2015, 10:46 AM
A) I wrote a post about what Mississippi does in recruiting- and even complimented them.

B) Mississippi fans get pissed off and say I'm making stuff up. Then they realize the only thing they can figure out to do is try to make fun of it.

C) The post gets traction on other boards- so they change the narrative from "C34 is making things up" to "C34 is plagiarizing Steven Godfrey".

D) post gets to 60K and I get invited to talk about it on a statewide ESPN radio show

60K+ views and still going plus an ESPN radio interview. Not to mention hundreds of Rebs on social media whining like 5 yr old kids. Hey BearSharks- who exactly is laughing at whom??? #ThePlaybook

BossDawg
01-28-2015, 10:56 AM
There is little doubt that UMiss fans are hypocritical, manipulative, crybabies with a temper comparable to a 13 year old girl. I just wish more people outside of their breed could see their true colors, and I honestly don't see how they can't.

ETA: Oh yeah, they're egotistical attention whores, too. Forgot to throw that in.

AlSwearengen
01-28-2015, 10:59 AM
they use every play in the playbook. Ridicule the truth, label the truth teller as a tinfoil hat wearing loon and attack his credibility, etc., etc.

Same type of thing as promoting Bucky as a beacon of virtue , all the while planning to use his "virtue" as a smoke screen to take the cheating to new levels.

They seem to have laid out a plan from A to Z that covers every conceivable aspect or scenario that could arise in their quest to gain the signature of an 18 yr. old.

msstate7
01-28-2015, 11:02 AM
Yeah, OM fans have certainly helped ED whether they click an ad or not. Good job, reb necks

codeDawg
01-28-2015, 11:03 AM
That's pretty much it. I think you did a good job taking a complimentary approach. It's easy to deflect accusations when the accuser is guilty themselves.

FlabLoser
01-28-2015, 11:22 AM
And when you do catch the rare rebel that isn't whining, they say "of course there is a network, but (backpedal)".

In honor of this week's events, I'm going to click TWO ads.

mic
01-28-2015, 11:44 AM
I expect it to be on the PF show today ..

fishwater99
01-28-2015, 11:52 AM
I expect it to be on the PF show today ..

That needs to be next for C34. What do we need to do to make this happen?

I would think the CL would pick it up, at least on their blogs.

MadDawg
01-28-2015, 12:12 PM
Got to give you credit, Coach. As much as you and I have butted heads over the years, you really nailed this one.

Bama_Dawg
01-28-2015, 03:58 PM
I joined the site a few months back and man am I glad I did. Coach, you and the guys make it worth it. This recruiting season has been the zaniest thus far...

I hope we have a few more gems come next Wednesday.

yjnkdawg
01-28-2015, 04:36 PM
I just saw the podcast. Excellent interview Coach. And McCready tweeting Bo and wanting your real name? That is like kindergarten. I'm glad Bo refused his request.