PDA

View Full Version : DeRunnya Wilson

Dawg61
01-27-2015, 10:45 PM
C34 where are you getting this idea that Bear is leaving a year early? I'm finding nothing that says he's an early NFL risk. He's nowhere on the NFL's radar right now. I think he has NFL size and hands but good enough to leave early at the WR position he's not.

CadaverDawg
01-27-2015, 10:53 PM
C34 where are you getting this idea that Bear is leaving a year early? I'm finding nothing that says he's an early NFL risk. He's nowhere on the NFL's radar right now. I think he has NFL size and hands but good enough to leave early at the WR position he's not.

I think he is basing it on him going off next year, which he might. I'm still banking on Wilson being here for 2 more years, but I'd love for him to go off, lead us to an SEC Title, and ride off into the NFL sunset next year.

EAVdog
01-27-2015, 11:02 PM
He has the physique to leave early that is for sure. A really good year this year and he gone.

Dawg61
01-27-2015, 11:44 PM
He has the physique to leave early that is for sure. A really good year this year and he gone.

He's got at least 45 names ahead of him. He ain't leaving early.

Coach34
01-27-2015, 11:50 PM

Nobody thought J-Rob was leaving 3 months ago either. Next season will be Wilson's last after he catches about 15 TD's this Fall

bulldawg28
01-27-2015, 11:50 PM
Wilson still has to learn to play big in the goaline consistently. He should watch Alshon Jeffrey 's film from college.

Coach34
01-27-2015, 11:51 PM

Preston Smith had 28 names ahead of him in August and is now be in considered for the 1st round

Dawg61
01-28-2015, 12:12 AM
Preston Smith had 28 names ahead of him in August and is now be in considered for the 1st round

That's D line. Different animal. Bear has the size but he lacks the speed and yes strength to be a dominate WR right now. He's electric on plays but not entire games vs NFL CB's. He needs another two years to get much stronger.

Coach34
01-28-2015, 12:22 AM
You can argue all you want. Enjoy him this Fall- it will be his last in a State uni

CadaverDawg
01-28-2015, 12:41 AM
Nobody thought J-Rob was leaving 3 months ago either. Next season will be Wilson's last after he catches about 15 TD's this Fall

JRob didn't leave because of how high his draft stock rose....he left because it wasn't going to get any higher and he needed to give it a shot for the money.

It will take a special season for DeRunnya to leave early. I hope it happens, but not likely IMO.

Madisonmd
01-28-2015, 06:23 AM
Quick note, Cleveland Browns SE scout spent a week at our practices this fall. Friend played golf with him and asked who our best pro prospects were. His reply was P. Smith and D. Wilson. Early entry could happen

I seen it dawg
01-28-2015, 06:56 AM

Well it's a good thing for him that if he decides he wants to leave early he doesn't have to declare until January 2016. Maybe he plays his way in front of a lot of those names which is very likely.

Drugdog
01-28-2015, 07:31 AM
Quick note, Cleveland Browns SE scout spent a week at our practices this fall. Friend played golf with him and asked who our best pro prospects were. His reply was P. Smith and D. Wilson. Early entry could happen

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in a Cleveland Brown scout. They don't exacly have a stellar track record. Looking at you Johnny Football.
But I agree, a big year from Bear and he very likely will leave.