PDA

View Full Version : Any chance that Leo Lewis

MabenMaroon
01-27-2015, 08:36 PM
Pulls a "Robert Elliot" on Bucky Beaver and his band of merry men. Meaning that he and none of his family are around or have made themselves not to be found when tsun bunch shows up on Friday? That would be a blast from the past.

Jack Lambert
01-27-2015, 08:47 PM
That isn't going to happen as long as Ole Miss has the Network. They probably have money men parked out side on the street.

BeardoMSU
01-27-2015, 08:55 PM
I'd expect the worst when it comes to recruiting. That way, if something good does happen, you can be surprised**

I seen it dawg
01-27-2015, 10:15 PM
100%

thf24
01-28-2015, 08:29 AM
If it happens (big IF), I expect it to go down something like that. His commitment to the Rebs seemed so low key and reluctant at the time that the more optimistic part of me can't help but suspect it was simply to keep the vicious OM faithful off his case. If he does end up flipping, it won't be known until moments before he puts his signature on the letter.

Leroy Jenkins
01-28-2015, 08:59 AM
Fancy said his source "who has NEVER been wrong before" on ANY recruit from MS, tells him Leo signs with the bears. Now I really want LL.

Spiderman
01-28-2015, 10:37 AM
Fancy said his source "who has NEVER been wrong before" on ANY recruit, tells him Leo signs with the bears. Now I really want LL.

Source = Hugh Freeze/Football staff

That's why Yancy always has better "scoop" than State recruiting goobs.

Political Hack
01-28-2015, 01:10 PM
I would call it the reverse Tee.

maroonmania
01-28-2015, 01:15 PM
Fancy said his source "who has NEVER been wrong before" on ANY recruit from MS, tells him Leo signs with the bears. Now I really want LL.

Hate to say it but if Fancy is that confident this late in the process its likely over for us. Probably has been over for us for a while. Once you get that deep in with the Bears you don't stray.

I seen it dawg
01-28-2015, 01:55 PM
In a week they gonna be not real happy

KB21
01-28-2015, 04:26 PM
Heard Courtney Cronin on the radio this AM. She said she would not be surprised if Leo ends up with Mississippi State.

It helps that three linebackers coached at one point by Manny Diaz are on the rosters of teams in the Superbowl, and a 4th is on the Cowboys roster. Plus, MSU is about to have another LB drafted in the 1st round.

GTHOM
01-28-2015, 07:41 PM
100%

ive seen you say 100 percent about LL a bunch of times....hope your right

sbcmortgageman
01-28-2015, 08:19 PM
I'm at 100% as well.

GTHOM
01-28-2015, 09:26 PM
I'm at 100% as well.

what makes you say that

Coach34
01-28-2015, 09:33 PM
what makes you say that

cause all signs point to him coming to State

State82
01-28-2015, 10:25 PM
This has vCash odds opportunity written all over it.

preachermatt83
01-28-2015, 10:59 PM
I can tell you this for fact. Everyone knows that Farrod and Leo are really close but over the last 3 weeks Jonas Spivey and Leo have been talking to each other A LOT! This is coming from folks really close to Jonas. Now, Does that mean Leo is coming to State? Of Course not. But it helps that the recruits he is talking to the most are both State commits.

Coach34
01-28-2015, 11:13 PM
He's 17-18 years old. There is no telling what will happen. One more week

AlSwearengen
01-28-2015, 11:27 PM
I can tell you this for fact. Everyone knows that Farrod and Leo are really close but over the last 3 weeks Jonas Spivey and Leo have been talking to each other A LOT! This is coming from folks really close to Jonas. Now, Does that mean Leo is coming to State? Of Course not. But it helps that the recruits he is talking to the most are both State commits.

I could be wrong, but I think I have read that Farrod is sort of the "leader" of a clique that includes Spivey and Leo. Like I said, I could be wrong about that and I am just regurgitating what I have read here.

KB21
01-28-2015, 11:59 PM
I tell you, if MSU lands him, they will have overcome some odds, because I know for a fact there is a high ranking official at Brookhaven that has been "helping" Freeze recruit Leo.

maroonmania
01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
I tell you, if MSU lands him, they will have overcome some odds, because I know for a fact there is a high ranking official at Brookhaven that has been "helping" Freeze recruit Leo.

I hate when school officials, even if its the coach, get involved in trying to push a kid to a certain school for selfish reasons. You only go to college once so you ought to get the freedom to choose the school you feel is best for yourself without getting undue pressure from school officials with hidden agendas.

RBritt
01-29-2015, 12:19 AM
Whom might this high official be?

DawgFromOxford
01-29-2015, 12:56 AM
Does anybody else see the fact that if Leo does flip OM fans are just going to accuse us of paying him or also having a "playbook". I'm not saying we do or don't pay players. I honestly have no idea, but if we accuse them of cheating for getting big time recruits it only makes sense that they pull the same card if we flip Leo even though he would have lots of other reasons to come to State besides money.

Schultzy
01-29-2015, 01:28 AM
Don't know about any official but pretty sure Dickie Scruggs grew up and graduated from Brookhaven High School. I'll bet he still has some stroke there.

AlSwearengen
01-29-2015, 01:35 AM
Does anybody else see the fact that if Leo does flip OM fans are just going to accuse us of paying him or also having a "playbook". I'm not saying we do or don't pay players. I honestly have no idea, but if we accuse them of cheating for getting big time recruits it only makes sense that they pull the same card if we flip Leo even though he would have lots of other reasons to come to State besides money.

Of course they will. The thing is, no one cares if State and olemiss are buying MS kids out from under each other. That is expected. What they are doing that pisses EVERYONE off is that they are swooping in on out of state kids all over the country from Texas to the east coast and are obviously ignoring any gentleman's agreement about pay rate. They aren't simply matching bama, Florida, and Georgia. If they were, they wouldn't be getting more than a sniff from as many highly rated out of staters as they are.

I seen it dawg
01-29-2015, 06:33 AM

So what

FlabLoser
01-29-2015, 07:23 AM
Does anybody else see the fact that if Leo does flip OM fans are just going to accuse us of paying him or also having a "playbook".

I hope all of that happens and I hope they are correct.

Coach34
01-29-2015, 07:55 AM

his head football coach too

Coach34
01-29-2015, 07:57 AM

Big difference in a LB'er from Brookhaven flipping than a kid from Dallas who was looking at UT, A&M, Baylor, and USC suddenly moving Ole Missus to the top

FlabLoser
01-29-2015, 08:00 AM
I could be wrong, but I recall Treadwell committed from afar, sight unseen.

Coach34
01-29-2015, 08:07 AM
I could be wrong, but I recall Treadwell committed from afar, sight unseen.

Freezus showed him a picture of the Grove- so it's ok.

starkvegasdawg
01-29-2015, 08:08 AM
Dont think that was Treadwell. I remember the picture of him in the library holding the wad of cash and then the one of the two sorostitutes kissing him. I guess he could have committed before those pictures were taken, though.