PDA

View Full Version : Vic Schaefer

Dawg61
01-27-2015, 06:43 PM
would you offer him the men's job? Be a huge raise for him. He can recruit. He can coach. He should at least be offered an interview imo.

CadaverDawg
01-27-2015, 06:55 PM
would you offer him the men's job? Be a huge raise for him. He can recruit. He can coach. He should at least be offered an interview imo.

Ole Miss might offer him their football job if Freeze leaves.

Oh, and bravo to your destruction of that Sandman douche on SPS

cheewgumm
01-27-2015, 07:11 PM
Yes, but Stricklin wont do it. Too much riding on next hire.

Dawg61
01-27-2015, 07:15 PM
Ole Miss might offer him their football job if Freeze leaves.

Oh, and bravo to your destruction of that Sandman douche on SPS

Haha feel free to use any and all of that anytime someone puts down Starkville in front of you. Time for the BS about Starkville to end. Students go to MSU not Starkville University and MSU has a GORGEOUS campus with a billions things to do.

TheRef
01-27-2015, 07:26 PM

No..he's comfortable with Women's Basketball. Has always worked with women's basketball and has the recruiting pipeline for WBK. I'm sorry..but you keep him on the women's side and hire from the outside for the Men. Yes...I know that some high schools have one coach that does both, but I don't think that we need to move Vic to Men.

Dawg61
01-27-2015, 07:37 PM
No..he's comfortable with Women's Basketball. Has always worked with women's basketball and has the recruiting pipeline for WBK. I'm sorry..but you keep him on the women's side and hire from the outside for the Men. Yes...I know that some high schools have one coach that does both, but I don't think that we need to move Vic to Men.

For argument's sake assume the WBB doesn't take a hit. Is Schaeffer worthy of an interview?

ScoobaDawg
01-27-2015, 07:46 PM

Exactly. Much like people used to ask about Pat Summit and the uconn coach.. Its different.

MabenMaroon
01-27-2015, 08:51 PM
Exactly. Much like people used to ask about Pat Summit and the uconn coach.. Its different.

No, but if Coach Vic does go to some Final 4's, win a natty, etc. maybe we could lure in a Jim Calhoun type for the men's team.