PDA

View Full Version : Wanna see things get real interesting?

Behrdawg
01-27-2015, 05:21 PM
Tune in to Out Of Bounds with Bo Bounds at 8 am tomorrow morning as our very own Coach34 will be joining in and discussing #thenetwork with Bo live on ESPN Radio

missouridawg
01-27-2015, 05:33 PM
Whatever you do coach34, don't cost us a recruit.

starkvegasdawg
01-27-2015, 05:34 PM
Somewhere Bracky just got a hard on

maroonmania
01-27-2015, 05:45 PM
Does OOB provide a podcast of the show afterward? Probably won't be able to listen live but I would love to hear that conversation tomorrow after I get home.

mparkerfd20
01-27-2015, 05:49 PM
I don't see where anything good can come of this, but that's just me.

Dallas_Dawg
Damn, I never in a million years thought this would catch fire like this. C34 didn't really reveal anything that most people with common sense already suspect or know.
Have fun with it, but don't do anything to hurt us.
Eat a dick rebel bitches. C34 is your daddy

CadaverDawg
Does OOB provide a podcast of the show afterward? Probably won't be able to listen live but I would love to hear that conversation tomorrow after I get home.

Yes, click the link at the top, download the app, and then you can listen to specific interviews.

CadaverDawg
01-27-2015, 05:51 PM
Damn, I never in a million years thought this would catch fire like this. C34 didn't really reveal anything that most people with common sense already suspect or know.

My thoughts exactly. If the name attached to that thread wasn't C34, it probably would have died after about 100 views. He absolutely owns Ole Miss.

codeDawg
01-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Yes, click the link at the top, download the app, and then you can listen to specific interviews.

As a side note, you guys should set up an affiliate link to a UM store. I imagine the traffic is about evenly split and I'm sure the Rebels would like to buy some hats and whatnot too.

maroonmania
01-27-2015, 05:56 PM

I've been thinking the same. There was NOTHING in "the playbook" that most folks on here weren't already fully aware of. Heck, the way people are reacting you would think C34 had revealed the Presidential nuclear launch codes or something.

Dawg61
01-27-2015, 05:58 PM
As a side note, you guys should set up an affiliate link to a UM store. I imagine the traffic is about evenly split and I'm sure the Rebels would like to buy some hats and whatnot too.

I have two websites that we can use. UMissBears.com and UMissBlackBears.com.

defiantdog
01-27-2015, 06:01 PM
I've been thinking the same. There was NOTHING in "the playbook" that most folks on here weren't already fully aware of. Heck, the way people are reacting you would think C34 had revealed the Presidential nuclear launch codes or something.

It wouldn't be a big deal if they didn't have something to hide

Coach34
01-27-2015, 06:06 PM
Chill out girls. I'm not going to mention any specific recruit or do anything crazy. We just gone talk Crootin mane

Coach34
01-27-2015, 06:06 PM
It wouldn't be a big deal if they didn't have something to hide

They chose to make it a big deal- so here we are

msstate7
01-27-2015, 06:10 PM
They chose to make it a big deal- so here we are

Over/under set at 5 defamation suits filed vs coach tomorrow

Sacrifice
01-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Hell yeah, Coach is gonna kill it tomorrow. BearSharks around the nation should be worried...Oh and FU Ross Bjork. That's for all you BearShark trolls..

Dawg61
01-27-2015, 06:39 PM
Chill out girls. I'm not going to mention any specific recruit or do anything crazy. We just gone talk Crootin mane

Dude you have the biggest target ever and you're a booster so you better be like Marshawn Lynch tomorrow.**

Todd4State
01-27-2015, 06:43 PM
Good luck Coach. Also, don't worry about Coach doing anything to hurt our recruiting. It's not like he is giving recruits packs of gum or anything else that would upset Bracky.

Liverpooldawg
01-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Don't mention ANY name......or any information that can even reasonably lead to a name. Serious advice. 61 was being sarcastic, but you DO have a target on your back right now.

Dawgowar
01-27-2015, 07:46 PM
I have two websites that we can use. UMissBears.com and UMissBlackBears.com.

Don't forget grovingwithbuttlesschaps.com

Dawgowar
01-27-2015, 07:50 PM
Coach, never trust the journo, Bo will go hostile in a nanosecond. Probably have McCready on another line waiting to fire away. They say what you want to hear to get the interview and then play asshole when the 'LIVE' sign goes green.

That said, stomp'em.

BossDawg
01-27-2015, 08:19 PM
Yeah I can see Bo trying to bait him somehow into saying something stupid or incriminating. This is all hilarious either way. UMiss fans are a weird bunch, but when they start acting like 13 year old girls it's totally worth it.

Dawgology
01-27-2015, 08:33 PM
Over/under set at 5 defamation suits filed vs coach tomorrow

The problem with defamation lawsuits is that you have to prove that what is being said is a lie told intended to cause some type of harm. This requires investigation and I don't think most institutions want people digging into their activities. Even if it is revealed that what was said is a lie other things can come out as part of an investigation. And you have to ask yourself what would you want going on record if it went to court.

Coach34
01-27-2015, 08:43 PM
Don't mention ANY name......or any information that can even reasonably lead to a name. Serious advice. 61 was being sarcastic, but you DO have a target on your back right now.

With what I know- neither State nor Ole Miss wants me in a court of law with my hand on a bible

HoopsDawg
01-27-2015, 09:11 PM
With what I know- neither State nor Ole Miss wants me in a court of law with my hand on a bible

You've got to mention Tee Shepard and CJ Johnson. I mean Tee signed with Ole Miss and tweeted about it and his damn twitter picture was he and Deshea together and he had a MSU jersey on.

Then CJ dogged OM for about 6 months. Got his lanyard ripped off. Told all recruits at the Dandy Dozen shoot they were crazy for considering OM and then signs with the Bears.

I seen it dawg
01-27-2015, 10:22 PM
If you feel like it just laugh and say **** you asshats and drop your phone. Randy Watson out.

Behrdawg
01-27-2015, 10:28 PM
Its nice of you guys to give advice, but this has been well thought out. Coach knows what he is doing. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the rebel meltdown.

Behrdawg
01-27-2015, 10:30 PM
Coach, never trust the journo, Bo will go hostile in a nanosecond. Probably have McCready on another line waiting to fire away. They say what you want to hear to get the interview and then play asshole when the 'LIVE' sign goes green.

That said, stomp'em.

Trust me, Bo Bounds is not sneaky like some of you guys think. He is a good guy and does a fantastic job with remaining as moderate as possible with MSU/Ole Miss. He has to- its his livelihood. I personally know Bo and he is a really great guy. He isn't some cheap sell out.

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-27-2015, 11:40 PM
I think it would be funny as hell if this lead to something down the line with the NCAA and busting Ole Miss' shenanigans wide open and the allegations turn out to be to a T as coach described. All caused by C34. Would we consider a statue of some sort in the Junction possibly?

I know, just wishful thinking. NCAA is a lame duck org and everybody knows it but us.

msstate7
01-28-2015, 06:48 AM
I know, just wishful thinking. NCAA is a lame duck org and everybody knows it but us.

Why don't the big conferences just pull out of the ncaa? We don't need the ncaa, the ncaa needs us.

Pull out and give college baseball it's full allotment of scholarships. This would allow college baseball to grow. I don't see how baseball will ever be a major college sport while hampered with no scholarship money

Dawgowar
01-28-2015, 06:56 AM
Why don't the big conferences just pull out of the ncaa? We don't need the ncaa, the ncaa needs us.

Pull out and give college baseball it's full allotment of scholarships. This would allow college baseball to grow. I don't see how baseball will ever be a major college sport while hampered with no scholarship money
Would not make schools immune from Title IX requirements. Regardless would agree to dissolving NCAA if a viable organization could be developed with legit policing authority, albeit with new rules. Realistic rules would be fine, but enforce the damn things with an attempt at being evenhanded.

msstate7
01-28-2015, 07:05 AM
Would not make schools immune from Title IX requirements. Regardless would agree to dissolving NCAA if a viable organization could be developed with legit policing authority, albeit with new rules. Realistic rules would be fine, but enforce the damn things with an attempt at being evenhanded.

I had no idea title ix wasn't the NCAA. Learned something today (early today) haha

Dawgowar
01-28-2015, 08:26 AM
I had no idea title ix wasn't the NCAA. Learned something today (early today) haha

Title IX - aka the Law That Destroyed Men's Non-Revenue Sports.