PDA

View Full Version : New Grill Appreciation Thread (photo)

BeastMan
01-27-2015, 10:49 AM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/259CE476-CCC7-47F3-B4E2-1CA70DC51317_zpsg6um6vkt.jpg

I got the big daddy combo and I'm ready to explore the different capabilities. The middle two compartments are split, 1 gas and 1 charcoal. That's the main thing I wanted. I wanted the ability to cook on charcoal if I had the time to do it but gas if I was in a hurry. The far right side is a smoker. Not huge but I could easy do ribs, boston butt, whole chicken/turkey, etc... Really excited to experiment with that. The far left side is a infared searing station. This is going to be fun to use especially with charcoal. Very excited about the next grilling season...

SapperDawg
01-27-2015, 10:35 PM
Nice! Really like the adjustable charcoal grate in relation to the coals. No photos, but here is my lot:

22" Weber Silver
22" Weber Performer
22" Weber Smokey Mountain
18" Weber Smokey Mountain
Weber Go Anywhere

My fuel of choice for the grills is Stubbs hardwood briquetts. Fuel of choice for the smokers is Kingsford Blue. I never use lighter fluid, only chimney style starter with newspaper.

Next purchase will be 26" Weber kettle.

Barking 13
01-27-2015, 11:06 PM
That's like what my next rig will be... I'm just not quite ready to scrap my 15+ year old falling apart Kenmore with the cast burners