PDA

View Full Version : #thenetwork

cheewgumm
01-26-2015, 10:49 PM
At first I thought this was funny but probably mostly true.

Ole miss u reaction to this makes me believe it's more true than I thought. Hell, even their AD alluded to it.

stalkingpoon
01-26-2015, 10:59 PM
At first I thought this was funny but probably mostly true.

Ole miss u reaction to this makes me believe it's more true than I thought. Hell, even their AD alluded to it.

The thing is they are too sneaky to get caught. Their boosters usually use a middle man. Usually someone that didn't attend the school. And funnels money through him like Scott Lindsey for example.

Coach34
01-26-2015, 11:14 PM
The thing is they are too sneaky to get caught. Their boosters usually use a middle man. Usually someone that didn't attend the school. And funnels money through him like Scott Lindsey for example.

"The Driver" has made some good cash money being a middle man.

JDog13
01-26-2015, 11:20 PM

They may laugh about #TheNetwork now, but they'll be crying when they find out who got their hands on #TheEnvelope

ShotgunDawg
01-27-2015, 12:01 AM
Matt Wyatt tweets tonight have been pretty funny

Matt Wyatt ‏@MaroonWyatt 5h5 hours ago
Man, this whole "Network" deal may be the biggest, most booming troll-job in a while. Pretty soon #TheNetwork may become #TheBlueprint

Matt Wyatt ‏@MaroonWyatt 13m13 minutes ago
@DannyMartin2002 Not “belittling” anything. Watching thousands of northern friends get sucked in, from the top down, is quite hilarious.

stalkingpoon
01-27-2015, 01:12 AM

That sorry SOB has made quite the living exploiting under privileged high school athlete's just to get close to the program. And as far as the envelope thing goes, well that just hits the nail on the head. "The driver" knows all about passing out those envelopes and sticking them under windshield wipers and car doors.