PDA

View Full Version : Man, these Ole miss people are full blown psychotic...

CadaverDawg
01-26-2015, 06:55 PM
I just saw a retweet on twitter of CeCe Jefferson talking about Florida, and a pic of him and the coaching staff at Florida. Clicked on the tweet, and it is damn near only Rebel comments about him being a "done deal to Ole Miss", "The Florida coach is a racist", etc...

Seriously? And most of them look like grown ass men. Hey Rebel stalkers...I know you're reading this....look at yourself in the mirror and say "I'm a ****ing creep that is willing to spread awful lies about people in order to get a 17 year old to go to Ole miss". Now punch yourself in the face and realize that regardless of how many wins these players get OM, it won't make you any less of a freak. Seek help, weirdos.

CJDAWG85
01-26-2015, 06:59 PM
Hahaha that's hilarious.

BoomBoom
01-26-2015, 07:06 PM
I just saw a retweet on twitter of CeCe Jefferson talking about Florida, and a pic of him and the coaching staff at Florida. Clicked on the tweet, and it is damn near only Rebel comments about him being a "done deal to Ole Miss", "The Florida coach is a racist", etc...

Seriously? And most of them look like grown ass men. Hey Rebel stalkers...I know you're reading this....look at yourself in the mirror and say "I'm a ****ing creep that is willing to spread awful lies about people in order to get a 17 year old to go to Ole miss". Now punch yourself in the face and realize that regardless of how many wins these players get OM, it won't make you any less of a freak. Seek help, weirdos.

somewhere, a newspaper website is missing its most frequent commentor.

Drew2425
01-26-2015, 07:41 PM
I just saw on WJTV channel 12 news that they are selling tickets to the game on Wednesday $34.17 and we are the ones that are obsessed?

Coach34
01-26-2015, 07:45 PM
I just saw on WJTV channel 12 news that they are selling tickets to the game on Wednesday $34.17 and we are the ones that are obsessed?

Thats really ****ed up because the score of the EB was 31-17...guess that extra $3 goes to #TheNetwork

Drew2425
01-26-2015, 07:46 PM
Thats really ****ed up because the score of the EB was 31-17...guess that extra $3 goes to #TheNetwork

My fault that was a typo

messageboardsuperhero
01-26-2015, 08:34 PM

If Stricklin did that as a special promotion to an MSU v. UM basketball game, he be called #ObSeSsEdLeGHumPeR!!1!!!11 by the entire UM social media brigade. When Bjork does it, it's just a brilliant troll job and genius marketing.

Hell, look no further than when we announced our spring bowl attendance a few years ago as a jab at the previous year's Egg Bowl. I'm pretty sure I saw #ObSeSsEdLeGHumPeR!!1!!!11 and "Y'all care way more about the Egg than we do" tweets for months. But I guess now it's all cool to do it now because Bjork is awesome and challenges random people on twitter to fights. Makes sense.**

EAVdog
01-26-2015, 08:46 PM
Their social media followers are very cult like. Just post anything negative about Ole Miss at all and you will most likely get a response from a few of their finest. Remember the suspected catfishing account that was supposed to be a 19yr old girl that never would show up in real life?

messageboardsuperhero
01-26-2015, 08:52 PM
Their social media followers are very cult like. Just post anything negative about Ole Miss at all and you will most likely get a response from a few of their finest. Remember the suspected catfishing account that was supposed to be a 19yr old girl that never would show up in real life?

Oh, you mean that 45 year old man disguised as a 19 year old girl on twitter who tweets at recruits? Yeah, that guy must be a ****ing freak.

I really should trademark the term "UM social media brigade"- it's very fitting, IMO. They are extremely cult-like.

BiscuitEater
01-26-2015, 08:57 PM
If Stricklin did that as a special promotion to an MSU v. UM basketball game, he be called #ObSeSsEdLeGHumPeR!!1!!!11 by the entire UM social media brigade. When Bjork does it, it's just a brilliant troll job and genius marketing.

Bjork visited all the Frats to increase the turnout for the OM - State women's BB game. They even had a 'all you can eat' concessions special ... many of which were tossed on the floor.

Bragged that they had a 'record setting crowd' ... while forgetting to even mention the bus loads of State fans that came over to see the game.

And ... they know we are obsessed!!

MSUDawg4Life
01-26-2015, 09:33 PM
It's laughable that they have the nerve to call anybody racist.

OM is the last public institution in America openly embracing their racist "traditions". In 2015, they still clawing, scratching and fighting to stay racist at a public university.

Pathetic group of people ....

Chip
01-26-2015, 10:10 PM
7-5 or 8-4 regular season. Doesn't matter who they recruit.

#theweightoftime

headcoach98
01-27-2015, 09:37 AM
The title of this thread really sums up most of their fanbase, it's really pathetic..