PDA

View Full Version : Dayum. Thanks dick

gravedigger
01-26-2015, 06:48 PM
You just increased the hits on this site tenfold.

And i luv ya 34 but cruitin is a terrible reason.

Oh well. Suckers will be suckers.

CadaverDawg
01-26-2015, 06:57 PM
What? What happened?

gravedigger
01-26-2015, 06:59 PM
Dick cross on head to head just made a big deal about coach's post.

CadaverDawg
01-26-2015, 07:01 PM
Dick cross on head to head just made a big deal about coach's post.

Not surprised. Ole miss fans read this site more than we do.

Coach34
01-26-2015, 07:01 PM
hahahahaha- what he say?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-26-2015, 07:05 PM
There must be something to it if little Dick feels the need to bring it to a statewide radio show. Out of all the "rumor" threads on this site, he chose to highlight that one. With the rebels' response, you can tell they're trying to control the narrative. If what C34 said about "a Lott" of money being offered for a Peters visit to om is true, that is unacceptable. I don't think politicians want to start showing that heavy of an allegiance to one school in that manner.

gravedigger
01-26-2015, 07:11 PM
Just some condescending commentary about black helicopters seconded by matt "combs" wyatt.

And predicated about how he only gives a cursory glance at recruiting.

He referenced the article that talked about it on sds and then they went on a screed about the 50k hits the post got.

The best part was the silence after hannity and combs realized theyd just given you great advertising.

War Machine Dawg
01-26-2015, 08:53 PM
Just some condescending commentary about black helicopters seconded by matt "combs" wyatt.

And predicated about how he only gives a cursory glance at recruiting.

He referenced the article that talked about it on sds and then they went on a screed about the 50k hits the post got.

The best part was the silence after hannity and combs realized theyd just given you great advertising.

I love Wyatt, but he virtually NEVER defends MSU or takes overtly pro-MSU stances on H2H. If I was just a random fan who casually ran across H2H, I wouldn't even know it's supposed to be a show based on a rivalry where each host is supposed to be a homer for his school.

Jack Lambert
01-26-2015, 10:31 PM
It really pisses them off that they can't respond here.

Bigedawg
01-26-2015, 10:40 PM
Matt won't be invited to Christmas in Vicksburg if he is too outspoken. He married into the mafia and will never be as critical of the Johnnies as Dick is of MSU. It really defeats the whole premise of the 5 minutes of show sandwiched between 55 minutes per hour of commercials. I'm sure that is a Supertalk thing, though.

BeardoMSU
01-26-2015, 10:54 PM
Matt won't be invited to Christmas in Vicksburg if he is too outspoken. He married into the mafia and will never be as critical of the Johnnies as Dick is of MSU. It really defeats the whole premise of the 5 minutes of show sandwiched between 55 minutes per hour of commercials. I'm sure that is a Supertalk thing, though.

Matt's proclivity to ramble on about total nonsense is why I can't listen to him, not his Combs-esque weak willed personality.

fishwater99
01-27-2015, 12:08 AM

Matt's father in law is a Dawg and so is his brother in law.

Op4isabitch
01-27-2015, 12:31 AM
Matt's father in law is a Dawg and so is his brother in law.

Yeah but he doesn't sleep with them...............I hope.