PDA

View Full Version : With the SECN expanded coverage of minor sports, do any of y'all watch

MabenMaroon
01-25-2015, 08:44 PM
the women's gymnastics? My daughter went through competitive club gymnastics for 7 years, me and the wife spent many an afternoon/evening watching her practice and many weekends hauling her all over the five state area for competitions. Gives me an appreciation of what those gals go through. If you have never watched a competition on the tube, do so, you will see some amazing athletes doing some amazing things. I have been to some of the SEC competitions in T-town and Athens and it is pretty amazing how all in those two schools are with it ( UF as well ). I don't know if it still holds true, but at one time in the past 10 years the record attendances for an athletic event in all three venues Coleman, Stegman and O'Connell were for women's gymnastics. The SECN shows some of the competitions on Friday and Sunday nights. UGA had 9970 show up for tonight's competition with UK.

BrunswickDawg
01-25-2015, 08:47 PM
Haven't yet, but I normally watch the NCAA finals - have since the early 90s when a friend was on the UGA team and won a natty. Those girls do some work.