PDA

View Full Version : Auburn football players transfer...

Westdawg
01-24-2015, 10:20 PM
Mackenro (sp?) Alexander, the safety recruit we lost out to AU to a couple years ago , is leaving and transferring to Co-Lin. Brandon Marcello said that's now 3 players gone to transfer this semester. Hinted that all 3 were headed there but may have misread. Needless to say , Co-Lin is got some talent next year.

Statefan
01-24-2015, 10:24 PM
Hopefully that remains a good pipeline for us in JUCO recruiting

CadaverDawg
01-24-2015, 10:26 PM
I think Mackenzie was the one we almost got. He went to Clemson if I'm not mistaken. Mackenro was definitely a "want" as well, but I don't think we had as good of a shot with him.

Then again, I may have that all wrong. Trying to remember back. Wonder if we have a shot with him after Co Lin?

Big4Dawg
01-24-2015, 10:27 PM
He will be coached by Farrod Green's father

Rayburn8
01-24-2015, 11:00 PM
I think Mackenzie was the one we almost got. He went to Clemson if I'm not mistaken. Mackenro was definitely a "want" as well, but I don't think we had as good of a shot with him.

Then again, I may have that all wrong. Trying to remember back. Wonder if we have a shot with him after Co Lin?

I hate we did not get him. Wasn't he All-ACC this year, I remember them calling him elite when I was watching a Clemson game.

bulldawg28
01-24-2015, 11:07 PM
I hate we did not get him. Wasn't he All-ACC this year, I remember them calling him elite when I was watching a Clemson game.

He's an absolute stud reminds me of a bigger Will Redmond.

preachermatt83
01-25-2015, 12:23 AM
I feel really good about getting anybody we want from Co-lin for a while.