PDA

View Full Version : Devin booker

msstate7
01-24-2015, 12:18 PM
21 of his last 29 3's.

I know we had no shot, but I can't help thinking how much better we'd be with him in our backcourt. He's just the type of shooter we need

cheewgumm
01-24-2015, 12:28 PM
It is disheartening that all the "great" players want to just go play on the same team.

Where is the competitive spirit?

Some kid is going to make a name for himself saying "I'm not doing that. I want to beat the best."

Ifyouonlyknew
01-24-2015, 01:31 PM
I'd be more disappointed if he was from MS. He moved here in like 9th grade we had no ties & he never had any interest.

cheewgumm
01-24-2015, 01:34 PM
I agree but don't teally
Care . I wish more of
The top recruits from
Wherever would try
To compete instead of joining forces.

It's chicken shit.

Cabo32
01-24-2015, 01:48 PM
Look at the players Kentucky sends to the league...because that is what most of those 18 year old kids are worried about. They don't give a shit about anything else.
They think to themselves "Im gonna goto school for one year and then go to the league"

DudyDawg
01-24-2015, 05:15 PM
You could make the argument that those kentucky practices are more competitive than any game these kids would play in if they went somewhere else

Raytoraid83
01-24-2015, 05:39 PM
I agree but don't teally
Care . I wish more of
The top recruits from
Wherever would try
To compete instead of joining forces.

It's chicken shit.

Lol. Look at how many players caliapari puts in the league each year. Would you turn down what puts you in the best situation to earn millions? Sports is a business, yes even college.