01-23-2015, 07:44 PM
Two videos from WREG - Memphis

http://wreg.com/2015/01/22/two-ole-miss-football-players-arrested/

BeardoMSU
01-23-2015, 07:51 PM
Ruh, roh....

BeardoMSU
01-23-2015, 07:52 PM
Apparently being witnessed hitting another human being by the police in Oxford results in a disorderly conduct charge. Must be nice...

msstate7
01-23-2015, 07:59 PM
Apparently being witnessed hitting another human being by the police in Oxford results in a disorderly conduct charge. Must be nice...

Didn't think of that. Wonder if this video will make media question the disorderly conduct charge

TheDogFather
01-23-2015, 08:00 PM
Velisha is about to get paid.

Mjoelner34
01-23-2015, 08:10 PM
So Bucky adds that this is the first incident involving current players during the current school year. Is he really acting like he's proud that they made it 22 days into January without an arrest or is he ignoring the 4 arrests in the last 6 months mentioned at the end of the story?

BeardoMSU
01-23-2015, 08:13 PM
So Bucky adds that this is the first incident involving current players during the current school year. Is he really acting like he's proud that they made it 22 days into January without an arrest or is he ignoring the 4 arrests in the last 6 months mentioned at the end of the story?

And there's a lawsuit ongoing, then there was the incident at the play, then there was MGK....but yeah, good job speaking the good word Coach.

Political Hack
01-23-2015, 08:16 PM
"the first legal incident involving current football players this season."

LMFAO. Hilarious. It reminds me of the silly ESPN baseball stats: "He's hitting .475 with runners in scoring position in June at night during away games against non-divisional opponents who start left handers on the mound."

Thompson92
01-23-2015, 08:19 PM
And there's a lawsuit ongoing, then there was the incident at the play, then there was MGK....but yeah, good job speaking the good word Coach.

The incident at the play that no one was disciplined for, even though roughly 20 freshmen from The Blessed Class of 2013 were in attendance. That might be the one that pisses me off the most.

Sacrifice
01-23-2015, 08:40 PM
Oxford PD must be bad ass! One of there officers ran Stringfellow down. Maybe OM should put him on scholly...

Statefan
01-23-2015, 08:48 PM
Fake Prescott story: Dak is the worst kind of person
Numerous arrests and fights: Oxford is a town with great bars, this is normal and a nonissue

I wonder if there are people who are deranged enough to think like this...

Political Hack
01-23-2015, 08:59 PM
The incident at the play that no one was disciplined for, even though roughly 20 freshmen from The Blessed Class of 2013 were in attendance. That might be the one that pisses me off the most.

that was awful. I still can't believe that.

BoomBoom
01-23-2015, 09:20 PM

If true, gonna take alot of payoffs to suppress that one. Otherwise that would be an accomplice charge against the PD, with major liability for the city.

msstate7
01-23-2015, 09:22 PM
Didn't realize stringfellow was suspended at Washington bc of assault.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlesports/2014/06/20/ex-huskies-wr-damoreea-stringfellow-switches-to-ole-miss/

I wish the victim of stringfellow's assault would sue ole miss for bringing in a known violent offender. I know the case would go nowhere, but it would be nice publicity

BTW, I bet you this is why they weren't charged with assault.

mic
01-23-2015, 09:45 PM

LMFAO. Hilarious. It reminds me of the silly ESPN baseball stats: "He's hitting .475 with runners in scoring position in June at night during away games against non-divisional opponents who start left handers on the mound."

Hahahaha.. I agree. yeah I think classes started there on the 19th.... Only took 4 days...

archdog
01-23-2015, 09:47 PM

All I have to say, thank God their players have Freeze. Who knows what kind of trouble the UM players would get into without his leadership.

yjnkdawg
01-23-2015, 09:51 PM

I guess Freeze thinks it sounds good and he can use that in his "Heppin Mission".

yjnkdawg
01-23-2015, 09:55 PM
All I have to say, thank God their players have Freeze. Who knows what kind of trouble the UM players would get into without his leadership.

Yep they would probably have fights in the square, somebody threatening shooting up a night club and beating up some frat boys at a frat party among some of the things. Wait --------- They already have that.

yjnkdawg
01-23-2015, 10:01 PM
Maybe OM can get all that national exposure that they have been wanting, but probably not. It appears that Freeze is in the cockpit of the plane, but the players are handling the navigation and also telling him what to do and where to go.

MrKotter
01-23-2015, 10:03 PM

Spring term started 1/21. They made it one day without a thugout.

Todd4State
01-23-2015, 10:11 PM

Hell, he was bragging about their teams 2.5 GPA last month. The funny part was Dan coming back with our 2.8 GPA.

Dawgface
01-23-2015, 10:24 PM
Boys being boys. Will be swept under the carpet.

Oxfordawg
01-24-2015, 02:30 AM
I know one officer was a starting safety at Bama so I could see Stringfellow getting tracked down. Don't know if he was the arresting officer but their Dept. Has some team speed