View Full Version : Oxford Fight Video

Big4Dawg
01-23-2015, 11:09 AM
https://t.co/Sui7cQsC5U

But everyone gets arrested in Oxford, they were just drunk in public**

elitedawgs
01-23-2015, 11:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qfg4lziyIQ

Reports are "up to 30 Ole Miss football players were involved in varying degrees"

engie
01-23-2015, 11:14 AM
Hey, there's a cop 10 feet away -- let's cut a guy a backflip. That won't get us thrown in the pen**

Dawg Corps
01-23-2015, 11:14 AM
Luckily MGK wasn't there to spray them with his AK while leaving the scene.

BeardoMSU
01-23-2015, 11:17 AM
Can't see anyone's face, doubt charges were filed, they were just having a tickle fight, nothing will happen.

If you have a picture of RK hitting a bong, and nothing happened, this won't even register. Same thing with the hate-slurs at the play last year - nothing happens.

starkvegasdawg
01-23-2015, 11:18 AM
New TSUN athletic department theme song:

http://www.everyinstrumental.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/samples-coolio-gangstas-paradise-large.jpg

Msujd164
01-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Stomping out of love.

Seriously, hugh needs to drop the Christian gimmick. It's becoming blatently obvious what type of program he runs.

BeardoMSU
01-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Stomping out of love.

Their technique needs adjusting. #whitecollarproblems

http://i.imgur.com/WIRcKWY.gif

Coach34
01-23-2015, 11:27 AM
Elitedawgs scoops again

LOL from C34

TheRef
01-23-2015, 11:29 AM
Ole Miss is looking to add a Fulmer Cup banner to their collection.

DCdawg
01-23-2015, 11:29 AM
Clearly just "wrong place at the wrong time" like Elston said.

EAVdog
01-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Yeah that kind of 'scene' isn't going to sit well with the blue hairs and Alumni that also enjoy the Square in Oxford. And frankly it probably shouldn't. If folks start avoiding the Square on weekend nights because of that type of thing it'll hurt the businesses and such.

And I don't think it should be this way but folks are crazy these days, you never know if the guy you want to fight has a gun on him. Imagine what a shooting on the Square would do!

sleepy dawg
01-23-2015, 11:42 AM
Direct link to youtube for sharing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=7Qfg4lziyIQ&x-yt-cl=84503534

Political Hack
01-23-2015, 11:42 AM
Stomping out of love.

Seriously, hugh needs to drop the Christian gimmick. It's becoming blatently obvious what type of program he runs.

that's my thing... he's selling momma's the word of the gospel and they're getting this instead. He should be worried about a lot more than losing a few football games right now.

starkvegasdawg
01-23-2015, 11:45 AM
Ole Miss is looking to add a Fulmer Cup banner to their collection.

Would they hang a banner for that?

BossDawg
01-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Yeah that kind of 'scene' isn't going to sit well with the blue hairs and Alumni that also enjoy the Square in Oxford. And frankly it probably shouldn't. If folks start avoiding the Square on weekend nights because of that type of thing it'll hurt the businesses and such.

And I don't think it should be this way but folks are crazy these days, you never know if the guy you want to fight has a gun on him. Imagine what a shooting on the Square would do!

This fight may or may not have had anything to do with gangs and whatnot (probably wasn't), but Memphis is creeping up on Oxford pretty damn quick. Batesville and that general area is already bad news. I know Memphis is a major drug distribution city, too, and you know those UMiss frat boys are some of the biggest customers of the suppliers. My bro-in-law works with North MS narcotics and according to him it's getting worse by the month. Of course he won't get any more specific than that.

Political Hack
01-23-2015, 11:49 AM
OM player issues apology on twitter after the video is released... I guess he wasn't sorry he stepped out of line before there was proof all over the internet.

You think they'll even bring this up with Freeze at this point? I mean it's just run of the mill typical Saturday night for them, right?

OPD: "Coach Freeze, some of your players got into a fight Saturday night."
Freeze: "I went to church this weekend, it's cool."
OPD: "We may have to file charges."
Freeze: "Whatever. Everyone on our team gets arrested or sued at least once before they leave Oxford. I'll tell the media we believe in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances and our idiot fans will eat it up because winning football games is more important than that kid's head that was getting stomped in."

BeardoMSU
01-23-2015, 11:55 AM
Reports are "up to 30 Ole Miss football players were involved in varying degrees"

Where are you seeing that? Office hearsay doesn't really count as "reports".

AlSwearengen
01-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Interesting situation they are making for themselves up there. There is nothing about that scene that would remind someone of the charm of the old south that Oxford and the square are so famous for.

Sacrifice
01-23-2015, 12:50 PM
Good lord man, 4 on 1...really?? It seems like everytime I turn around there sucker punching some frat boy from behind or pulling this kind of BS..That place is out of control...I wish that cop would have tased that dude in the neck, that kicked that kid in the head when he was on the ground..

hells bells
01-23-2015, 01:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qfg4lziyIQ

The fashion police must not have told that brother not to wear white after Labor Day.

thf24
01-23-2015, 01:13 PM
I'm not positive but I seem to remember reading in the CL's article on Stringfellow when he signed that he was on a one-strike policy as far as conduct went per Bucky. I can't seem to find it now (how convenient), but wouldn't it be great to have that on hand when he and Elston get off with a half game suspension.

Coach34
01-23-2015, 01:18 PM
Surprised nobody brought this up yet:

That is "disorderly conduct"?

Dawg Corps
01-23-2015, 01:23 PM
It sure does look a lot more like assault to me...

Political Hack
01-23-2015, 02:25 PM
there's no rush to condemn the actions either. there should already be multiple public statements from the university on this. what an absolute shithole of an institution...

when stuff like this happens at state, and it does sometimes, we kick our starting safety off the team. They dig in to protect the holy grail of pigskin.

Maroonthirteen
01-23-2015, 02:43 PM
Forgive me but this is the first I have seen of the video. That is Elston in red? Thanks.

Political Hack
01-23-2015, 03:36 PM
Forgive me but this is the first I have seen of the video. That is Elston in red? Thanks.

I was told it was him in the black, but I don't know that to be a fact.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-23-2015, 03:40 PM
Elston is in the black & Stringfellow is in the red.

Oxfordawg
01-23-2015, 03:58 PM
On what planet is this not assault?

LC Dawg
01-23-2015, 04:11 PM

Does someone have to press charges for them to be charged with assault?

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
01-23-2015, 04:57 PM
I have a friend who got charged with disorderly conduct for pushing a bouncer off another friend during a closing time scuffle at Cowbell's. Completely laughable that 4 people jumping a guy & it spilling out into a street brawl in downtown Oxford is in the same realm of punishment; even more so that it's given the same label. Head stomps & three-man power bombs in the middle of an intersection do not = one forceful shove.

mic
01-23-2015, 05:53 PM
Poor Bobby Hill... If only he had been a 4* he would still be there today....

yjnkdawg
01-23-2015, 07:01 PM
Caption on Vidoe should read, "Just a typical night for Ole Miss football players on the Square in Oxford, MS ---------------

yjnkdawg
01-23-2015, 07:03 PM

Planet Ole Miss if you are one of the chosen ones.