PDA

View Full Version : Brady & Belichick

Dawg61
01-23-2015, 01:56 AM
I watched both of their press confrences and I believe they both had no knowledge of the deflated balls. They'd have to be the greatest liars of all-time to get through both press confrences and tidal wave of questions thrown at them to never crack. Brady was impressive. He handled a room full of bloodthirsty media trying to kill him like a rock star. I now think the Patriots are about to rip the Seahawks a new one.

MSUDawg4Life
01-23-2015, 02:08 AM
They have a history of cheating though. Press conferences about cheating is an old hat to them now. What's so sad is they don't have to cheat. They are very good at what they do. It's unfortunate that win ... and the Superbowl if they win it ... will always be looked at as tainted by many people.

If the Cowboys are not in it, I usually don't care who wins the Superbowl. But, I have to admit I'll be pulling for Seattle in this one. It'll be good to see KJ get a second ring.

smootness
01-23-2015, 02:15 AM
I watched both of their press confrences and I believe they both had no knowledge of the deflated balls. They'd have to be the greatest liars of all-time to get through both press confrences and tidal wave of questions thrown at them to never crack. Brady was impressive. He handled a room full of bloodthirsty media trying to kill him like a rock star. I now think the Patriots are about to rip the Seahawks a new one.

Unfortunately, the Seahawks will have something to say about that. They'll do what they do to everybody else.

Dawg61
01-23-2015, 02:30 AM
Unfortunately, the Seahawks will have something to say about that. They'll do what they do to everybody else.

Seahawks have no WRs. Stop Wilson from rolling out and you stop the Seahawks. Doug Baldwin gonna show out? Luke Willson? Doubtful. Lynch will get his but that's not nearly enough to go blow for blow with the creative NE surgeon like offense. Pats 28 Hawks 20.

CadaverDawg
01-23-2015, 02:38 AM
I thought Brady acted guilty, but not Belicheck. Brady basically admitted that he always makes sure the balls are perfect, and then says he knew nothing? So a perfectly inflated ball means THAT much to you, yet somehow you failed to notice 2 less pounds of air than normal? I ain't buying it, pretty boy.

Brunell says there is no way Brady didn't know. I'm going with Brunell and saying Tommy Boy is Guilty.

smootness
01-23-2015, 02:41 AM
Seahawks have no WRs. Stop Wilson from rolling out and you stop the Seahawks. Doug Baldwin gonna show out? Luke Willson? Doubtful. Lynch will get his but that's not nearly enough to go blow for blow with the creative NE surgeon like offense. Pats 28 Hawks 20.

Have you not been paying attention the last two years? No, they don't have any WRs. And it doesn't matter.

They can't go blow-for-blow with an offense like NE's? The way they couldn't keep up with the best offense in NFL history last year, the Broncos, in the SB? The way they couldn't keep up with Aaron Rodgers' offense, destroying them early this year and overcoming 5 TOs to beat them again last week?

Seattle will do to NE what they do to everyone, keep them out of the endzone. And NE won't be able to stop Lynch and Wilson enough. Their lack of WRs hasn't hindered them yet because Wilson is good enough to produce anyway.

I don't know why people doubt Seattle at this point.

EngineerDawg
01-23-2015, 07:09 AM
Wait for it... The ball boys will take the fall after the super bowl. They will be banned after receiving a nice some of cash from Kraft and co.

EAVdog
01-23-2015, 07:41 AM
Brady knew. It'd be like going from Giselle's firms bosoms to some squishy granny boobs. You'd just know. Thing is Brady likes the squishy granny boobs.

shoeless joe
01-23-2015, 07:47 AM
Who cares...they played with regulation balls in the second half and dominated even more than they did in the first. Hell, if I were the colts I'd be mad they quit using the deflated balls.

Dawgface
01-23-2015, 08:43 AM
Much a do about nothing. Stuff like this has been going on for years according to some former players.

Original48
01-23-2015, 08:53 AM
It didn't have anything to do with how bad the patriots beat the colts, but you have to be pretty naive to think Brady doesnt have the equipment people fully educated on the psi he requires for his footballs. He's lying. C'mon.. And I would be willing to bet a ball boy or equipment manager has been fired after a loss before due to incorrect air pressure in Tom's footballs.

Dawg61
01-23-2015, 09:11 AM
Have you not been paying attention the last two years? No, they don't have any WRs. And it doesn't matter.

They can't go blow-for-blow with an offense like NE's? The way they couldn't keep up with the best offense in NFL history last year, the Broncos, in the SB? The way they couldn't keep up with Aaron Rodgers' offense, destroying them early this year and overcoming 5 TOs to beat them again last week?

Seattle will do to NE what they do to everyone, keep them out of the endzone. And NE won't be able to stop Lynch and Wilson enough. Their lack of WRs hasn't hindered them yet because Wilson is good enough to produce anyway.

I don't know why people doubt Seattle at this point.

Hawks passing offense looked like shit vs the Packers. Patriots will exploit that even more. This deflategate is only going to rally the Pats team together even more.

1bigdawg
01-23-2015, 11:23 AM
Brady knew. The Colt who intercepted the ball knew from touching it once. Brady touched it every play.

sleepy dawg
01-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Multiple refs touch the ball every single play. It is their job to catch these things. They didn't notice. These are playoff refs too. They should be the best of the best. They noticed nothing... nothing.

I heard the Colts paid someone to do that to get them the Patriots disqualified. Okay, not really, but this is the most overblown thing since ebola.

Dawg61
01-23-2015, 02:07 PM
Brady knew. The Colt who intercepted the ball knew from touching it once. Brady touched it every play.

Ravens tipped off the Colts. Colts got skulldrug 28-0 in the 2nd half with a legit football.

Bubb Rubb
01-23-2015, 02:27 PM
Well, you can tell who is a big fan of the pats here.

of course bilichek and brady knew. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely naive or a complete homer. They are habitual rule skirters.

I also like the argument about the seahawks not having receivers. They haven't had them for two years. They are the best in the world at what they do...punch you in the mouth and break your will. The pats are way too finesse offensively and that will be their downfall.

Homedawg
01-23-2015, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=CadaverDawg;322972]I thought Brady acted guilty, but not Belicheck. Brady basically admitted that he always makes sure the balls are perfect, and then says he knew nothing? So a perfectly inflated ball means THAT much to you, yet somehow you failed to notice 2 less pounds of air than normal? I ain't buying it, pretty boy.

Brunell says there is no way Brady didn't know. I'm going with Brunell and saying Tommy Boy is Guilty.[/QUOTE

This. Brady knew.

sleepy dawg
01-23-2015, 03:51 PM
Well, you can tell who is a big fan of the pats here.

of course bilichek and brady knew. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely naive or a complete homer. They are habitual rule skirters.

I also like the argument about the seahawks not having receivers. They haven't had them for two years. They are the best in the world at what they do...punch you in the mouth and break your will. The pats are way too finesse offensively and that will be their downfall.

I can assure you that I am not a Patriots fan. Far from it. It's just crazy how big of a deal y'all are making this out to be when it is so minor. In fact, I think it's the opposite. I believe you and others are making such a big deal because y'all hate the Patriots/Brady/Belichick so bad. You want them to suffer unnecessary penalties due to your hatred.

Dawg61
01-23-2015, 04:13 PM
I can assure you that I am not a Patriots fan. Far from it. It's just crazy how big of a deal y'all are making this out to be when it is so minor. In fact, I think it's the opposite. I believe you and others are making such a big deal because y'all hate the Patriots/Brady/Belichick so bad. You want them to suffer unnecessary penalties due to your hatred.

This!! Brady has had a huge target on his back for a long time now and people are getting desperate to cut him down in any way possible.